New Knowledge

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

soul man

Jan 6, 2018
Fletcher
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. - Romans 12:1-2.

How should a born again Christian read their bibles? Based on a new knowledge. I spent most of my early born again day's interpreting the scripture based on the knowledge of good and evil. That is the only way you can start. When we get born again you lack spiritual understanding and we judge based on the original knowledge. I judge the scripture, I judge the world, I judge the brethren all based on the knowledge of good and evil. Can you see where that takes a person.

You cannot stay in the old Knowledge you must get new knowledge and everytime your father reveals new knowledge the mind is being transformed out of the old Knowledge of good and evil. What does a new Knowledge do for Christian's? It takes them out of the old knowledge and puts them further into a new knowledge or the new Knowledge. Mind renewal is a process that takes time - the mind is being renewed dailey and continues as long as you're on this earth.

Do you understand there was no miracle for the mind at Calvary - the miracle is in spirit'. When the spirit was born again - we are born again in spirit not in mind. I get change in mind with time and teaching but you are not born again in soul or mind. What is mind change or renewal - gaining the correct knowledge for living. Life comes from knowledge - knowledge is lifestyle. You cannot live something you don't know, that is why we only get I trouble when we know to do right and don't do it.

So what is "the revelation of Jesus Christ" ? It is the new knowledge in mind of the person in you. Paul continually writes about being in Christ', over 150 times he tells believers! There is new knowledge for you concerning who you are and how it happened and what you are to do with it. It is really pretty simple when we can read scripture like it is written and follow Paul in scripture as he says. Why did he say that "follow me as I follow the Lord" ? He said it more than once - and he gave us the information concerning a new birth and all this in Christ'business - it all comes through Paul.

And the boldness of Paul to call the gospel "my gospel" more than once. There is a lot written in scripture but a very specific part (Paul's epistles) is written directly to the born again. Learning Christ'will have to come through the Pauline epistles to get new knowledge. We all want to know the will of God! As the mind gets renewed to Christ' in you - you learn the will of God. Bless you.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. - Romans 12:1-2.

How should a born again Christian read their bibles? Based on a new knowledge. I spent most of my early born again day's interpreting the scripture based on the knowledge of good and evil. That is the only way you can start. When we get born again you lack spiritual understanding and we judge based on the original knowledge. I judge the scripture, I judge the world, I judge the brethren all based on the knowledge of good and evil. Can you see where that takes a person.

You cannot stay in the old Knowledge you must get new knowledge and everytime your father reveals new knowledge the mind is being transformed out of the old Knowledge of good and evil. What does a new Knowledge do for Christian's? It takes them out of the old knowledge and puts them further into a new knowledge or the new Knowledge. Mind renewal is a process that takes time - the mind is being renewed dailey and continues as long as you're on this earth.

Do you understand there was no miracle for the mind at Calvary - the miracle is in spirit'. When the spirit was born again - we are born again in spirit not in mind. I get change in mind with time and teaching but you are not born again in soul or mind. What is mind change or renewal - gaining the correct knowledge for living. Life comes from knowledge - knowledge is lifestyle. You cannot live something you don't know, that is why we only get I trouble when we know to do right and don't do it.

So what is "the revelation of Jesus Christ" ? It is the new knowledge in mind of the person in you. Paul continually writes about being in Christ', over 150 times he tells believers! There is new knowledge for you concerning who you are and how it happened and what you are to do with it. It is really pretty simple when we can read scripture like it is written and follow Paul in scripture as he says. Why did he say that "follow me as I follow the Lord" ? He said it more than once - and he gave us the information concerning a new birth and all this in Christ'business - it all comes through Paul.

And the boldness of Paul to call the gospel "my gospel" more than once. There is a lot written in scripture but a very specific part (Paul's epistles) is written directly to the born again. Learning Christ'will have to come through the Pauline epistles to get new knowledge. We all want to know the will of God! As the mind gets renewed to Christ' in you - you learn the will of God. Bless you.

With the establishment of the new covenant, and Jesus assigning Paul a great role as a traveling overseer of the forming congregations, Pauls letters were directed to those in the congregations that were called to be "in Christ"; "Saints"; "Holy Ones"; "Born Again", all of which are various names given to those of the new covenant by various translators in different versions. You actually mentioned that in your last paragraph Mike. Although all Christians are under the same requirements, not all are actually "in" the covenant. Paul was a fine example for us to follow, imperfect though he may be.