New Peace Talks Between Israel And Plo

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

omnicopy

Aug 14, 2010
I'm not much of an intellect to start a topic, but I'd really like to talk with others about this issue.

I just find these direct peace talks so interesting. I'd just like to hear what others think about them and about what is going on with them.

Do you think this will the "peace and safety" talk that the bible talks about in I Thess. 5:3? If it actually looks like they might get some type of agreement between them, although that looks mighty impossible to me!

It just looks like to me that the PLO, Hamas, and other mititant groups do not really want peace, they just WANT EVERYTHING THEY WANT. And if they would ever get all of what they want basically Isreal would be gone. They don't want to reckonize Israel as a Jewish nation which at the surface might sound OK, in a worldly sense, but knowing what they are about that is rather sinister. Do they mean they don't want to reckonize Israel as a Jewish nation because they basically want the right of all the refugees to come back? That would be impossible? Where would the Jewish people go if all the refugees took their homes over? Isreal could never agree to that. It just seems to me like they WANT WANT WANT everything and are demanding it. Even if PLO Abbas would happen to make peace with Israel, will Hamas and other groups still fight them. Then in the end, in all reality, Israel still really wouldn't have any peace at all yet. The whole peace process would have to start over with the people still fighting Israel.

Could the peace talks just fall apart and this will just usher in the end wars?

Could Israel attack the Iran reactor before the rods get loaded into it yet? I don't think they are loaded yet. I heard they won't be loaded until the 15th now of September. Could that date come and it be delayed more. Does Israel still have time to attack it before it is loaded?

I'd just like to talk about it to see what others think.

Kim