New Prime Minister?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Yes, I must tell you, even from my experiences browsing social media...it's a bit scary how extremely secular and materialist many young people in America have become. Lots of them not only reject religion, but they hate religion and spirituality also with a deep and corrosive passion. The angry feminists, the atheists, even some Communists...they seem be to casually embraced by many young people like there's almost nothing wrong with them nowadays. For example, many feminists think it's a almost a crime tantamount to hate speech if you say you're not for abortion. I'm almost a bit scared for our future.

America's education system has taught them lots of things. But not how to for example, respect their elders or have a sense of deep personal responsibility, or to reject victimhood and divisive identity politics...or even to interact in a kind, decent and compassionate manner with each other. It breaks my heart to ponder the future of the next generation if there is no positive change. Christianity is declining severely, and mental illness has only become ever more severe. People are not happy at all, let me tell you that.

I am saying this as a younger person in America myself...the anger, the fighting, the growing hostility and judgementality. It's like a nihilistic and godless culture of death has taken control of our society. :(
There is a Satanist plot that has been working against the people always from the beginning but in the times of the creation of the Communist this plot got more powerful secret society's working within everything so as to bring the people down. and lead them away from Christ Jesus.
Religion does not save, only Christ Jesus Saves !
Everyone is religious regardless what they may claim in fact even the Atheist and Communism is the greatest modern times Religion and Islam is the same as it's a totally dominant religion as well, as was the Jewish Religion, but they all have no Grace for they do not know Jesus is the Christ in fact.
Sadly under the Christian Churches most do not have Grace for they are not truly born again and are not Saved and that's why whole of the worlds Church's has failed ! Such Churches are not worthy of Christ Jesus, they were more about the image of their Church, so they let Child molesters etc abound and protecting such ! now why is that ? well they are too up themselves to come down to reality and be truthful for one.

I remember seeing a list set out by the Talmud years ago, on how too undermine the whole World and all that is listed in the Plan, all is going to Plan totally as such in fact. That Mob created Communism and Nazism, they set it all up from scratch and kicked it all off. Not to mention the New Age morons are a creation of the same Mob. Jesus points out who they are in fact, but only the Saved can see clearly. For this world is full of Deceptions and Delusions in fact. Of The Devil in fact ! so do not be surprised that the world will be lead by him and his, who are as Jesus says they are of lies and were murders from the beginning. Such works to set one against the other ! and in this confusion the Devils are content because they are morons doing his workings and led away from Christ Jesus.
So People become so angry at their brothers that they can not see the big picture at all. But under Christ all are as one Body in Christ Jesus in fact, so no such conflict will abound under that roof. so as to race being an issue becomes a nonsense, anyone who barks on about race is not saved. Idiots look to the Jews as a race, well Judaism is a Religion it's not about a race, they were only one tribe out of how many Semitic tribes. And The message is not about race at all, but the issue of Sin ! that's the key foundation issue. The race issue goes nowhere at all ! The race issue is a carnal one in fact. race is not even mentioned in the Bible because such is a non issue, but the Devil and this world make such their first commandment ? but will nonsense like that truly work ? No ! because it is not under Christ Jesus Grace. such is the works of Man and such always fails in fact. Because it's founded on lies and deceptions.
When one makes claims of one being a Jew nowadays, it's a deception in fact ! that only the carnal will swallow.
It's Christ Jesus first and foremost beginning to end and outside of that is nonsense and delusions.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is all planned out . The new religion shall serve the agenda of the elites .
Might take a peek at this reggie . Ol tucker might be on to something . He might know more than he realizes .
THIS is what the war is really all about . Watch it reggie and see .

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don’t think everything is bad, communities came together during lockdown and supported one another . Not all younger people are disrespectful. The media ect tends to focus on the negative all the time - yes much has changed and not always for the better but we still have an active God and lives are changed through his involvement in peoples lives. My youngest was an atheist until last year, he came to faith.
Rita

But do you never feel disillusioned, even as a woman of faith? My point is, it's not easy to tell whether we are moving forward or backwards sometimes, in America, the issues over right and wrong, over what is better or worse for everyone, is so much more crazy, complicated and confusing than I would argue in most of Europe, especially with younger people such as in my generation. You would not imagine or understand the things they fight or obsess over sometimes. There are just too many conflicting different views and opinions nowadays, so much misinformation and confusion back and forth. :(

A friend of mine, he's an older lifelong Democrat, he once told me that he too was saddened by some of the changes America has gone through (he noticed for instance, the shows on TV are so filled with such violence and low culture compared to when he was growing up). He told me, "two steps forward, one step back". But what if it is the other way around, "one step forward, and two steps back"? How do you tell the difference between the two?

Rita

Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
But do you never feel disillusioned, even as a woman of faith? My point is, it's not easy to tell whether we are moving forward or backwards sometimes, in America, the issues over right and wrong, over what is better or worse for everyone, is so much more crazy, complicated and confusing than I would argue in most of Europe, especially with younger people such as in my generation. You would not imagine or understand the things they fight or obsess over sometimes. There are just too many conflicting different views and opinions nowadays, so much misinformation and confusion back and forth. :(

A friend of mine, he's an older lifelong Democrat, he once told me that he too was saddened by some of the changes America has gone through (he noticed for instance, the shows on TV are so filled with such violence and low culture compared to when he was growing up). He told me, "two steps forward, one step back". But what if it is the other way around, "one step forward, and two steps back"? How do you tell the difference between the two?
Yes I do feel sad about all the changes, but we are told that things will happen. Revelation was given to give us hope, scripture reveals that society changes , goes through things, but God is still in the driving seat and nothing happens without his knowledge and awareness. However on a human level I still have so many things that others don’t have, like a home, food, a beautiful view, a job, I am not on the breadline financially. I can freely meet with friends and family. I work in the care sector, I see people caring every day.
The wars sadden me, the displaced people sadden me , the political mess annoys me because of the greed and power struggles that affect so many other people. I do get angry about things, but I don’t get disillusioned because it’s not a surprise anymore…
I can’t really explain it , maybe it’s an age thing. ( I am 64 ) Maybe it’s a faith thing, but I just have this inner awareness that nothing is a surprise to God. I still have hope……

Reactions: LouisWilliams

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...but personally I'm already getting a bad feeling about him...
That is not out of line. This guy is a globalist and he really does not care if the UK goes down the drain.

Why did he declare he is anti-fracking when there is an energy crises in Britain and Brits are going to be freezing? Why did he choose to keep throwing money and arms at Ukraine when the UK is barely hanging on fiscally? Is he an idiot?

"LONDON and KYIV — Britain is on its third prime minister of 2022 — but Rishi Sunak insists nothing has changed in his country’s undying support for Ukraine."

If Sunak had any brains and cared about the UK, the first things he would have done would have been as follows:

1. Shut off all money and arms to Ukraine immediately and tell Zelensky that "Christmas" is over for him. "Santa Claus" is heading to Moscow.

2. Contact Vladimir Putin on the phone for a personal meeting in a neutral location in order to hammer out a negotiated peace settlement (including no NATO membership for Ukraine). Setting a deadline of November 30 for the end of war would be essential. Which would mean that Ukraine must give up the regions where referendums were held in favor of Russia, and Russia must stop all hostilities and back right off.

3. To show Putin good faith, he would remove all British sanctions against Russia and Russians immediately, and ask Putin to start sending oil and gas to the UK immediately. This would give his countrymen the relief that they need right now, and show some wisdom after all the stupidity.

4. Reverse his position on fracking and all other hostile and stupid policies towards oil and gas, and get back to a normal and sane policy regarding fuel and transportation.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is all planned out . The new religion shall serve the agenda of the elites .
Might take a peek at this reggie . Ol tucker might be on to something . He might know more than he realizes .
This world will do as this world will do. The bible shows us that God is always in control.

We are flying into the end of the end days. Time to get digging into our bibles, and getting the gospel out to folks. The Lord’s return draws very nigh. And on that day, I for one will not be depressed.

It’s Lord praising and thanking time.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is a Satanist plot that has been working against the people always from the beginning but in the times of the creation of the Communist this plot got more powerful secret society's working within everything so as to bring the people down. and lead them away from Christ Jesus.
Religion does not save, only Christ Jesus Saves !
Everyone is religious regardless what they may claim in fact even the Atheist and Communism is the greatest modern times Religion and Islam is the same as it's a totally dominant religion as well, as was the Jewish Religion, but they all have no Grace for they do not know Jesus is the Christ in fact.
Sadly under the Christian Churches most do not have Grace for they are not truly born again and are not Saved and that's why whole of the worlds Church's has failed ! Such Churches are not worthy of Christ Jesus, they were more about the image of their Church, so they let Child molesters etc abound and protecting such ! now why is that ? well they are too up themselves to come down to reality and be truthful for one.

I remember seeing a list set out by the Talmud years ago, on how too undermine the whole World and all that is listed in the Plan, all is going to Plan totally as such in fact. That Mob created Communism and Nazism, they set it all up from scratch and kicked it all off. Not to mention the New Age morons are a creation of the same Mob. Jesus points out who they are in fact, but only the Saved can see clearly. For this world is full of Deceptions and Delusions in fact. Of The Devil in fact ! so do not be surprised that the world will be lead by him and his, who are as Jesus says they are of lies and were murders from the beginning. Such works to set one against the other ! and in this confusion the Devils are content because they are morons doing his workings and led away from Christ Jesus.
So People become so angry at their brothers that they can not see the big picture at all. But under Christ all are as one Body in Christ Jesus in fact, so no such conflict will abound under that roof. so as to race being an issue becomes a nonsense, anyone who barks on about race is not saved. Idiots look to the Jews as a race, well Judaism is a Religion it's not about a race, they were only one tribe out of how many Semitic tribes. And The message is not about race at all, but the issue of Sin ! that's the key foundation issue. The race issue goes nowhere at all ! The race issue is a carnal one in fact. race is not even mentioned in the Bible because such is a non issue, but the Devil and this world make such their first commandment ? but will nonsense like that truly work ? No ! because it is not under Christ Jesus Grace. such is the works of Man and such always fails in fact. Because it's founded on lies and deceptions.
When one makes claims of one being a Jew nowadays, it's a deception in fact ! that only the carnal will swallow.
It's Christ Jesus first and foremost beginning to end and outside of that is nonsense and delusions.

Amen...we need to keep our eyes looking up.....keeping our eyes on the big picture. It is the devil behind all the evil, but God is still very much in control (and there are times and seasons when he gives the devil a long leash). We wrestle not with flesh and blood but with powers and principalities in high places, and the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but spiritual.

And scripture says now we know no man after the flesh any longer....there are really only two peoples as far as we're concerned....the saved and the lost. The concept of Jew and Gentile really was a figure/allegory of that.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The conflicts, confusion and chaos seem to be outward manifestations of the battle that going on in the spiritual realm. The west once enjoyed the blessings of God because of righteousness and belief in Him, but that's no longer the case. Our nations have walked away from God, and are steeped in increasing sin and iniquity, so expect He is likewise increasingly giving us into the hands of the devil to learn some hard lessons (for those who will learn). Think we can look at ancient Israel in the old testament for the pattern of what is happening with our western nations now. It's devastating to watch but we try not to be discouraged, knowing that God is on the throne and worthy of our trust in good times or bad, and He is able to keep His own through it all. Even when Israel backslid and was given over into the hands of Nebuchadnezzar/Babylon the Lord had a faithful remnant there. Keeping our eyes above....we're just pilgrims walking through this world on our way to something much better.

WalkInLight

Jul 30, 2022
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
When we first went into Europe it was just the 'Common Market' which was fine but then they called it the European Union and started making our laws etc from Brussels

I agree that continuing into a federation of Europe was never going to work, and the politicians in Brussels were going this way.
The problem is a hard brexit was equally not what anyone said was their aim or how things would work out. In reality all the politicians said it would be easy to get new trade deals outside Europe and even with Europe. They were totally wrong, and everything has become harder, more bureaucratic with no upside. A lot of industries that voted for Brexit have destroyed their own businesses and most of it was the market in Europe.

The term stupid and ignorant cannot sum up what they did.
In real political terms Europe wrote 70% of all our laws, yet parliament had not properly taken on board we were no longer an independent country. Immigration for the NHS and farming industry relied on foreign workers and would fall apart without them, which it is now doing.
Again this is just plain stupid short sightedness. Boris lied about the saving on payments to Europe to be part of the group, and the benefits the UK as a whole received back. A lack of advertising of European funding projects all across the UK was not done.

The UK was a big player in Europe and could have great influence, but we did not value the idea we influenced one of the biggest markets in the world. Rather than appreciating our power and influence, it was all about withdrawal and control, not taking things forward and being dynamic. Maybe it is our culture that is at fault, and the world is much more risk taking and open than our culture can handle.

But there are things we can do now no man has ever dreamed possible. Just me posting on this forum, is stunning.
But with this power comes risks also.

God bless you

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I agree that continuing into a federation of Europe was never going to work, and the politicians in Brussels were going this way.
The problem is a hard brexit was equally not what anyone said was their aim or how things would work out. In reality all the politicians said it would be easy to get new trade deals outside Europe and even with Europe. They were totally wrong, and everything has become harder, more bureaucratic with no upside. A lot of industries that voted for Brexit have destroyed their own businesses and most of it was the market in Europe.

In real political terms Europe wrote 70% of all our laws, yet parliament had not properly taken on board we were no longer an independent country. Immigration for the NHS and farming industry relied on foreign workers and would fall apart without them, which it is now doing.
Again this is just plain stupid short sightedness. Boris lied about the saving on payments to Europe to be part of the group, and the benefits the UK as a whole received back. A lack of advertising of European funding projects all across the UK was not done.

The UK was a big player in Europe and could have great influence, but we did not value the idea we influenced one of the biggest markets in the world. Rather than appreciating our power and influence, it was all about withdrawal and control, not taking things forward and being dynamic. Maybe it is our culture that is at fault, and the world is much more risk taking and open than our culture can handle.

But there are things we can do now no man has ever dreamed possible. Just me posting on this forum, is stunning.

God bless you
I think Cameron made a big mistake when he promised that referendum if he didn't get the deal he wanted in Brussels and he didn't - i don't think anybody actually thought that the leavers would be in the majority. It was quite shock and I think people were so disgruntled by Cameron it was a we'll-show-him vote.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As a matter of fact stupid and ignorant is precisely what describes these politicians. They make blunder after blunder after blunder rather than apply commonsense and wisdom to their decisions.

Great Britain has nothing in common with the rest of the European Union. The fact that England is an island separated from Europe is not just geographically significant but in many other ways also. The fact that even after the Euro was introduced the British pound continued showed the divide between Europeans and the British. But British politicians have become more and more stupid progressively ever since Thatcher was in office. And Sunak is no different. His first priority should have been the energy needs of the UK.
"In October 2021, an estimated 4 million households in the UK were in fuel poverty. But the largest increase in gas and electricity prices ever in April 2022 has pushed a further 2.7 million UK households into fuel poverty, bringing the total number to 6.7 million. And this was before the government regulator Ofgem announced in August that average energy bills were likely to hit £3,549 by October 2022. Under this scenario, it was estimated that 8.2 million households, or one in three homes, would be in fuel poverty this winter, plunging an additional 1.5 million households into fuel poverty in the space of just six months."

Does multibillionaire Sunak give a hoot? Instead he made Ukraine his first priority. And silly Boris wants to set up some kind of Ukraine Foundation at this critical time. For what? Just to make Boris look good after he sabotaged the peace deal which Ukraine needed so badly early this year.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world will do as this world will do. The bible shows us that God is always in control.

We are flying into the end of the end days. Time to get digging into our bibles, and getting the gospel out to folks. The Lord’s return draws very nigh. And on that day, I for one will not be depressed.

:Bestest::Bestest::Bestest:

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a matter of fact stupid and ignorant is precisely what describes these politicians. They make blunder after blunder after blunder rather than apply commonsense and wisdom to their decisions.

Great Britain has nothing in common with the rest of the European Union. The fact that England is an island separated from Europe is not just geographically significant but in many other ways also. The fact that even after the Euro was introduced the British pound continued showed the divide between Europeans and the British. But British politicians have become more and more stupid progressively ever since Thatcher was in office. And Sunak is no different. His first priority should have been the energy needs of the UK.
"In October 2021, an estimated 4 million households in the UK were in fuel poverty. But the largest increase in gas and electricity prices ever in April 2022 has pushed a further 2.7 million UK households into fuel poverty, bringing the total number to 6.7 million. And this was before the government regulator Ofgem announced in August that average energy bills were likely to hit £3,549 by October 2022. Under this scenario, it was estimated that 8.2 million households, or one in three homes, would be in fuel poverty this winter, plunging an additional 1.5 million households into fuel poverty in the space of just six months."

Does multibillionaire Sunak give a hoot? Instead he made Ukraine his first priority. And silly Boris wants to set up some kind of Ukraine Foundation at this critical time. For what? Just to make Boris look good after he sabotaged the peace deal which Ukraine needed so badly early this year.
A Spirit of all out reprobation of minds has taken hold upon this ol world . We in the LAST of days . Take heart IN THE LORD .

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I thought that this world is under the control of the Devil !
If God were empowered ? we would not have the problem of the workings of the Devil, would we.

Now you claim that God was in power, WW1, WW2 and all Wars ? All Gods creation ? even the burnt offering that carnal people call the Holocaust ? The god Moloch child sacrifice ! and abortion on demand nowadays ? all under Gods control you claim ? so it's Gods will ? Moloch is Gods will you say ? God is always in control ? so he moved Hitler's hand and all of the Communist leaders as well ? so as to undermine the people.

Why would a Christian call it a Holocaust = a burnt offering ! Only if one was depraved makes such a statement, why is that ? because they are truly giving recognition too their gods for the working of such in fact.
They were offering them up in fact ! for their gods ?
So only Anti-Christ say it's a Holocaust ! and if one believes that God is in power ? that's a delusion !
The people who are in power do not represent Christ Jesus ! so how can they be under Gods control ? when clearly they are not in fact.
God did not put them in to power ? Who placed them who worked against Jesus back in the day ? God ! No ! but gods of carnal man who did not know Jesus in fact.
Jesus said of this world was full ! of deceptions and delusions ! It's a fact Jesus was 100% correct and I believe him totally.

Jesus said that he would never leave us in fact ! I am with you to the end ? for he is the Alpha and the Omega in fact.

If one does not have the Holy Spirit you are not Saved ? If one is truly Saved then one is in the Lord Jesus body abiding in him as he the head ? now as to the 2ed coming ? what of them who are truly saved now, they have Christ Jesus in fact, do they need more ? if they do they are not saved ! so what does it avail one who is Saved ? So only it's the one who is lost who looks for the 2ed coming to save them, but they seek the hard way. not to mention wish to sacrifice others for their own ends towards such Hellfire. They seek revenge ! and Malice towards others. for they know not Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus will come to pick up the pieces after such are done and spent of this world.

God gave us free will ! such can be a problem when one is not truly Saved.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Maybe it is our culture that is at fault, and the world is much more risk taking and open than our culture can handle.
What about this "risk taking"? What are Rishi Sunak and Sadiq Khan (both foreigners) going to do about this crisis?
UK Considered Setting Up Tent Cities in London Parks to House Migrants: Report
The British government considered proposals to begin building tent cities in London parks to accommodate the ever-growing numbers of illegals crossing the English Channel, The Times of London has reported.
UK Considered Setting Up Migrant Tent Cities in London Parks: Report

Why isn't the British government seriously considering two SANER options:

OPTION 1: DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS BACK TO THEIR HOME COUNTRIES IMMEDIATELY

OPTION 2: SHIP ALL ILLEGALS TO THE FALKLAND ISLANDS ON A ONE WAY TRIP

The British Falkland Islands have an area of 4,700 square miles and a population of only about 4,000 people. So why are illegal immigrants to be settled in London of all places? Do you see the stupidity of the "Woke" British government?

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
It just can not be true !

If it is true, The Governments are setting the People up big time ! and with a Winter coming on ?

Something is not right in all that, that this pointed out, some total fool that knows nothing when questioned and the other morons dribbling as well, Oh the bus drivers breathing in all the Diesel fumes :rolleyes: She has never driven a Bus ? or been in one ? you can not smell the fumes at all in a modern Bus. She is harking back to her school days Bus experience ?

We have Diesel engines that run on a mixture of Diesel and LPG Bus's in Brisbane, they are as clean burning as.

Yes in my school days up north we had old Buses that run on petrol but 40 year old junk heaps and yes one could smell the blowby fumes because the engine was worn out rubbish, but no one cared at all back then. even the driver drove drunk ! and clipped a power pole once.

I think that the Governments around the world are setting us up ! no one could be so stupid ! How many people are going to die ! due to blatant outright stupidity !

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

God bless you
Good to check into the judgments that God said would come upon ancient Israel in her apostasy and gross sins. Things that are happening in the western formerly Christian nations mirror those same judgments. Stupor...and being ruled over by the heathen. If the people keep going this way, it's going to get worse...ultimately to be invaded and conquered by a heathen nation. We need to be praying for repentance and a turning back to Christ. Political solutions will not be forthcoming if the Lord is against us.

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I thought that this world is under the control of the Devil !
If God were empowered ? we would not have the problem of the workings of the Devil, would we.

Now you claim that God was in power, WW1, WW2 and all Wars ? All Gods creation ? even the burnt offering that carnal people call the Holocaust ? The god Moloch child sacrifice ! and abortion on demand nowadays ? all under Gods control you claim ? so it's Gods will ? Moloch is Gods will you say ? God is always in control ? so he moved Hitler's hand and all of the Communist leaders as well ? so as to undermine the people.

Why would a Christian call it a Holocaust = a burnt offering ! Only if one was depraved makes such a statement, why is that ? because they are truly giving recognition too their gods for the working of such in fact.
They were offering them up in fact ! for their gods ?
So only Anti-Christ say it's a Holocaust ! and if one believes that God is in power ? that's a delusion !
The people who are in power do not represent Christ Jesus ! so how can they be under Gods control ? when clearly they are not in fact.
God did not put them in to power ? Who placed them who worked against Jesus back in the day ? God ! No ! but gods of carnal man who did not know Jesus in fact.
Jesus said of this world was full ! of deceptions and delusions ! It's a fact Jesus was 100% correct and I believe him totally.

Jesus said that he would never leave us in fact ! I am with you to the end ? for he is the Alpha and the Omega in fact.

If one does not have the Holy Spirit you are not Saved ? If one is truly Saved then one is in the Lord Jesus body abiding in him as he the head ? now as to the 2ed coming ? what of them who are truly saved now, they have Christ Jesus in fact, do they need more ? if they do they are not saved ! so what does it avail one who is Saved ? So only it's the one who is lost who looks for the 2ed coming to save them, but they seek the hard way. not to mention wish to sacrifice others for their own ends towards such Hellfire. They seek revenge ! and Malice towards others. for they know not Christ Jesus.
Christ Jesus will come to pick up the pieces after such are done and spent of this world.

God gave us free will ! such can be a problem when one is not truly Saved.

Be encouraged brother....we need to get hold of heaven's perspective.....Jesus said "the kingdom cometh not with careful observation but is within/among you". He also said, "If I by the finger of God cast out Satan then the kingdom has come to you." And..."All authority on heaven and on earth has been given to me." He is sovereign over this world! And we are to walk by faith not by sight. We don't blame Him when bad things happen because the whole world lieth under His wrath justly....but we acknowledge and bow down to His sovereignty...Lord of lords and King of kings.

The bible says these things (paraphrasing from memory):
"The mind of man plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps."
"It is the Lord who raises and lowers kings and kingdoms."
"I the Lord create both good and evil."
"It is I who have created the Destroyer to work havoc."

Remember Satan could only mess with Job as far as the Lord allowed it.

The Son has been given all authority and rule over this world for now, name above every name....until the end when He comes and delivers the kingdom over to the Father and becomes once more subject to Him (1 Cor. 15). Satan is just still deceived and disobedient and hasn't gotten the memo yet....he is an illegitimate usurper.....it's up to the church to enforce the rule of Christ...whenever we cast out demons, heal the sick, raise the dead, etc, or just overcoming in our own lives, we are enforcing the rule and reign of Christ.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good to check into the judgments that God said would come upon ancient Israel in her apostasy and gross sins. Things that are happening in the western formerly Christian nations mirror those same judgments. Stupor...and being ruled over by the heathen. If the people keep going this way, it's going to get worse...ultimately to be invaded and conquered by a heathen nation. We need to be praying for repentance and a turning back to Christ. Political solutions will not be forthcoming if the Lord is against us.
:Bestest::Bestest::Bestest::Bestest:

Reactions: Marvelloustime