New pure hearts in Christ Jesus vs Christians with old hearts of lust

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
Cast away from you all your transgressions, whereby ye have transgressed; and make you a new heart and a new spirit: for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh.

The good news of Jesus Christ is that if we do repent of lusting and sinning as God now commands all men everywhere, then He gives us of His own new and pure heart, that believes and does His righteousness only.

Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

I have found David the son of Jesse, a man after mine own heart, which shall fulfil all my will.

The new heart He gives to them that repent to do His will, is the divine heart of His own dear Son.

According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

The promised oath of God by Jesus Christ, is to repent and receive a purified heart after the heart of God Himself, and be made like unto the Son to be the apple of His eye in the bosom of the Father.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God,

Ghada

Jul 13, 2023
Damascus
Faith
Christian
Country
Syrian Arab Republic
This Bible promise notwithstanding, there are Christians that do not repent nor preach a whole new heart of God, that has no old lust and corruption of the world. They preach only an outward change of Christian religion. They teach that even if living blamelessly in the flesh like Saul of Tarsus, Christians will still have their old heart of lust.

Thou blind Pharisee, cleanse first that which is within the cup and platter, that the outside of them may be clean also.

They do not believe in the new covenant promise and gospel of Jesus Christ, but instead declare it is impossible to repent of having lust and sin within.

Instead they preach a change of mind about God and sin, as well as an outward change of life, but always still having the same old heart of lust.

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God,

They do not believe in their old heart of lust, and give public voice to their unbelief in ever having all things new and of God in heart and life.

Beware of unrepented Christians that preach having lust and sin always, and minister continued sinning outwardly, but only less often.

This is Christian religion made by unrepented sinners, not the pure religion of the pure heart of Christ Jesus.

Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

According to their own stated will and gospel message, there cannot be any Christians with new pure hearts of God, living holy in all manner of conversation in this life.