New Series Announcement!!! :D

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an answer to @Enoch111's prayers as to start waking up earlier and @Hidden In Him's to start doing more Christ centered stuff, every Sunday (unless something comes up so subject to change) from now on from nine am et to noon we will be having gospel music worship with old traditional hymns. :) So @amadeus, since I already mentioned this to you and @Heart2Soul, @Nancy, and @Mayflower I think that you three ladies will especially enjoy it, I decided to tag all three of you as well. :D

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As an answer to @Enoch111's prayers as to start waking up earlier and @Hidden In Him's to start doing more Christ centered stuff, every Sunday (unless something comes up so subject to change) from now on from nine am et to noon we will be having gospel music worship with old traditional hymns. :) So @amadeus, since I already mentioned this to you and @Heart2Soul, @Nancy, and @Mayflower I think that you three ladies will especially enjoy it, I decided to tag all three of you as well. :D

Oh, that would be pretty nice but, have you figured out everyone's time zones?

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, that would be pretty nice but, have you figured out everyone's time zones?

No, but I don't think that it matters lol because I always post et after all of my times. :D

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

This seems like a nice idea, AR. I'm usually posting worship all the time anyway, only as you know I'm not the biggest socialite.

But I like the idea, so I'll see what I can do.
- H

Reactions: April_Rose