April's Rocking New Year's Eve Party Announcement!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't going to do this until tomorrow originally, but since Christmas is practically over I figured that I might as well. First of all I hope that everybody had a great Christmas, second of all the parties and celebrations for this year aren't over yet!!

Next Thursday beginning at eight pm et, help me ring in the new year with music, virtual refreshments, and sharing New Year's resolutions, and things you have accomplished this year and if you can find silver linings to such a horrible year feel free to share those as well. :) This is the last virtual party until Valentines' Day people so let's make it a good one! :D (That is unless a miracle occurs and Trump winds up president. ;) ) @Michael1985, @historyb, @Heart2Soul, @Devin Wintch, @Tone, @amadeus, @Pearl, @JohnDB.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh yeah and it'll also run until the ball drops at midnight et. :D

Reactions: amadeus

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wasn't going to do this until tomorrow originally, but since Christmas is practically over I figured that I might as well. First of all I hope that everybody had a great Christmas, second of all the parties and celebrations for this year aren't over yet!!

Christmas last until twelve more days until Jan 6 :)

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christmas last until twelve more days until Jan 6 :)

Lol, anyways do you still want to come to my party? *Pictures members coming in saying that it's a sin to stay up until midnight.* XD

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Change of plans guys!! The party is going to start an hour earlier so that we can have a chance to listen to some worship music. :)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Last day of 2020! :D
@Josho Here's a good verse, if applied spiritually to the church (though being about Israel is the primary interpretation):

"A land which the LORD thy God careth for: the eyes of the LORD thy God are always upon it, from the beginning of the year even unto the end of the year." (Deuteronomy 11.12)

Reactions: Josho

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Happy New Year.

News Flash: 2020 ended in Eastern Australia @Cristo Rei @Scoot @marksman @Reggie Belafonte @quietthinker @OzSpen @Backlit @mjrhealth

It is now 2021, hip hip hooray
a8a43998163580a11f11e8265759f63d.gif