April's Rocking New Year's Eve Party Announcement!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@April_Rose In Australia already they are in it, but we need to wait a few more hours. 2021 is coming soon and hopefully we will all acknowledge the blessings of God in it more than any pain, anguish or disappointment!
Give God the glory!

Last edited:
Reactions: April_Rose

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Happy New Year.

News Flash: 2020 ended in Eastern Australia @Cristo Rei @Scoot @marksman @Reggie Belafonte @quietthinker @OzSpen @Backlit @mjrhealth

It is now 2021, hip hip hooray
a8a43998163580a11f11e8265759f63d.gif
Happy new year. We have 7 hours and 18 minutes to go

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hahaha...can't remember last time I stayed up till midnight! Back in my bar days, never missed a one...oh from whence we come!!!
I'm hardly ever in bed before midnight but won't be celebrating as I have never liked New Year. I may have a glass of Bailey's.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Meanwhile my usual bedtime is two o' clock in the morning. XD Anyways, don't forget, the celebration begins at 7 pm et. :D

Reactions: amadeus

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I might stay up and watch Big Ben strike Midnight , I have work tomorrow. I guess we have under two hours left of being in Europe @Pearl ........going to be weird not having the crowds in London.
Enjoy your baileys xxxx

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I might stay up and watch Big Ben strike Midnight , I have work tomorrow. I guess we have under two hours left of being in Europe @Pearl ........going to be weird not having the crowds in London.
Enjoy your baileys xxxx
Only 34 minutes left now until we finally exit the EU - 11pm is the deadline. I won't be watching the bongs. There have been the odd firework going of all evening round here. I'm wondering if there will be some from the council like there usually are.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Only 34 minutes left now until we finally exit the EU - 11pm is the deadline. I won't be watching the bongs. There have been the odd firework going of all evening round here. I'm wondering if there will be some from the council like there usually are.
Really I thought it was from midnight. Yes, we have had fireworks all night here. There was a big party planned unofficially on Brighton beach tonight, it sure if the police will step in because of being in tier four.
Rita.

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As we recall those we have lost this past year...friends, family and familiar faces...

Thank God for a New Year...may it be a damn sight better than the last one and may we grow ever closer to God and bring our friends with us.