New Tract - 666 The Mark

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

angela_888

Aug 28, 2010
Whilst evangelizing one day, the Lord spoke to me in prophecy to write a tract about the triple-6 chip.
This is a tract showing world events taking place in the world today on a scientific, technological,economic and social level, and how these events are fulfilling biblical end-times prophecy.

We are now living in the end times where all things are being brought to fulfillment. This message is no longer science fiction (to the world), but is being fulfilled and implemented according to what the bible prophesied 2000 years ago. This tract has been received by almost everyone we share it with, and can open many doors to share the gospel to those who normally wouldnt listen - it is a message that is relevent for all peoples of all nations.

Please download this tract freely and share with others so that they are brought to this accountability of the fullfilment of end times biblical prophetic truth - and to help save them from hell and the lake of fire.

This tract is strategic / effctive because:

1. The Lord prophesied to me, as well as another prophet to write it.
2. It shows clear-cut proof of the bible
3. It shows proof of biblical prophecy.
4. It is a tract that can be given to anyone.
5. It is simple, not compicated information.

To download - please click here:

Link 1: http://www.swordofprophecy.com/666_tract.zip (direct download)

Link 2: http://www.swordofprophecy.com/666_chip_image.jpg (view tract)

Link 3: https://docs.google.com/folder/d/0B6wbH930rx_JWDBNaFFaS2JpSk0/edit (document)

666_chip_image.jpg

X Sinner

Jun 7, 2012
Massachusetts
I knew it.!!! Ipods are evil. lol
Seriously though, I've always thought UPC codes and electronic devices like cell phone (smartphones can do everything nowadays including tracking a person) would be one of the easiest and for non-believers virtually undetectable.
I mean if you can pay bills, shop, and everything else via a smartphone, eventually anyone without one would be kinda an outcast.
Cell phones also have programming that automatically updates the phone's OS ( operating system. ) So…… that would be the most covert way of pushing it on people.
Technology is the way I believe it is going to be brought in.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
The true 'mark of the beast' goes all the way back to Genesis. It involves the 'mark' God put upon Cain. It's not a microchip nor bar code, it's in the MIND (in the forehead) and doing its works (in the hand) because of deception.

Does that mean Satan and his New World Order hosts won't institiute a physical mark for buying and selling? Not necessarily; there very well may be a literal mark, but for... what? For buying and selling like the Scripture states (Rev.13).

It's actually simple folks; one can refuse to take a mark for buying and selling and STILL... bow in false worship to the beast king-false messiah that's coming to play God! Which one do you THINK is more important, not taking the mark, or not being deceived in bowing in false worship to the antichrist?