New world order?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Seven heads... Could that be the G7... Who knows for sure... One thing i know is that im not taking any chances...
And the more they use criminal tactics like blackmails, threats and coercion the more i will resist...
I'll take the jab if i see it
- Actually work like they said it would and end the plandemic
- Actually end lockdowns and masks and all the rest of the fear mongering to go back to normal like they said we would
Otherwise im prepared to be vilified, ostracized, demonized, criminalized, persecuted and prosecuted.
Iv been recently thinking about going back to prison and coming to terms with that possibility that is becoming more probable by the day
What's your understanding and experience of sanctification, I'm wondering.

Jas 3:13-18 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (14) But if you have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. (15) This wisdom descends not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. (16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. (17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated (willing to yield), full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. (18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What's your understanding and experience of sanctification, I'm wondering.

Jas 3:13-18 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him show out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. (14) But if you have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. (15) This wisdom descends not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. (16) For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. (17) But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated (willing to yield), full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. (18) And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

I don't think thats what i was talking about...
To be honest, I don't even know what sanctification means. Is that the same as justification?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Seven heads... Could that be the G7... Who knows for sure... One thing i know is that im not taking any chances...
And the more they use criminal tactics like blackmails, threats and coercion the more i will resist...
I'll take the jab if i see it
- Actually work like they said it would and end the plandemic
- Actually end lockdowns and masks and all the rest of the fear mongering to go back to normal like they said we would
Otherwise im prepared to be vilified, ostracized, demonized, criminalized, persecuted and prosecuted.
Iv been recently thinking about going back to prison and coming to terms with that possibility that is becoming more probable by the day
No, it's not the G7 Cristo

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Much of it is metaphorical. I doubt anyone can fully interpret revelation correctly
Thats why i say it might be. I don't know for sure. It might not be
If it were not possible to understand the details would not have been revealed to John and it would not have been written.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
lol Cristo....I'm trying to stimulate your thinking rather than settling for 'it can't be understood' :)

Im happy to settle. Im happy to admit to God that i don't know, that my feeble mind is unable to interpret it...

What do you think is happening in ch13? Is the NWO the beast? Is the mark coming with these experimental needles? Is it at all possible?

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@ Cristo ....a full cup can't accept any more.....a doubtful cup wavers.......a questioning cup is at least open to answers

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
We can tend to fall in love with our own ideas without much evidence... Be careful of that quiet thinker
Im open to answers and im open to fallibility. I might be wrong. You might be wrong. They might be wrong

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Im happy to settle. Im happy to admit to God that i don't know, that my feeble mind is unable to interpret it...

What do you think is happening in ch13? Is the NWO the beast? Is the mark coming with these experimental needles? Is it at all possible?
Have you noticed that the beast rising out of the sea with 10 horns and 7 heads in Revelation 13 also has certain characteristics of the 4 beasts in Daniel 7 ?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its getting a bit past my bedtime but...
Let me know what you think and i'll read it after...

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
let me first ask, do you understand who the 4 beasts in Daniel 7 are?

You need to qualify what portion of Daniel 7, you are referring to.

The first four beasts are described in verses 1 - 12 and the dominate characteristics of these four are also described in Revelation 13 and simply justr called a singular beast, which happens to match the singular beast of Daniel 7:19-26.

Other chapters which speak of the Beast, is also found in Revelation 11:7, 14:9-11, 15:2, 16:2, 16:10, 16:13, 17:3-17, 19:19-20, 20:4, 20:10.

All of the references in the Book of Revelation to the beast happen after the beast is released from the Bottomless pit after it had been imprisoned for 1,000 years. The release of the beast of revealed in Daniel 7:19-26, and Revelation is still a distant future event. The imprisonment of the Beasts and Satan is a near future event that will play out in around 25 years time and they will be released for a little while period after a further 1,000 year have passed.

The problems we have is found in man's understanding of the scriptures and not in the context that God presented His prophetic words with. Because men find it laborious to qualify the time periods and the sections of the scriptures that are referred to with respect to the beasts of Daniel 7:1-12 and Daniel 7:19-26 and Revelation, the message becomes confusing for people to follow to say the least.

Shalom

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
New World Order....the attempt to unite humanity under one system......as like the intentions of the Tower of Babel designers.

676 The Antichrist's deception already begins to take shape in the world every time the claim is made to realize within history that messianic hope which can only be realized beyond history through the eschatological judgement. the Church has rejected even modified forms of this falsification of the kingdom to come under the name of millenarianism,576 especially the "intrinsically perverse" political form of a secular messianism.577

Catechism of the Catholic Church - IntraText

Pax et Bonum!