News FLASH: FIVE ≠ FOUR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jay Ross said: ... In around 25 years time, ...
Jay Ross said: ... when you can correctly restate what I have posted ...

Apparently you're trying to distance yourself FROM YOUR OWN STATEMENT. It's ok. A LOT of people go off half cocked with assertions they can't back up, -- particularly regarding Scripture and History.

Jay Ross said: ... I disagreed with your understanding ...
It's not my UNDERSTANDING, -- it's simply what's written. Do you not like it when Scripture dictates a FIFTH "Divided KINGDOM"? And does it bother you when GOD confirms FIVE World Empires through HIS sequence: 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE? (Ref. Daniel 2:45)

Jay Ross said: ... you have resorted to ridicule to support you justification ...

If Scripture says FIVE, and you deliver FOUR, do you think you have a problem with ME or with GOD?!?

Jay Ross said: ... why not put your money where your mouth is and provide the scriptural evidence to support your claim ...

Easy peasy. In fact I've been waiting for the opportunity to do exactly as you ask. -- When do we start, and Where do we start? How about Daniel 1:21 and 10:1? -- Personally, I don't think you're up it. You wish you were a man, but men have tenacity and a search for the TRUTH. I haven't seen either from you so far, and wish I were wrong, but I don't think you've got it in you. And you wouldn't be the first.

Jay Ross said: ... you do personally know when the list of prophesied event I provided will occur. ...
Now THAT's pretty funny. You assert an "event I provided will occur" in one statement, but your other statements are ALL OVER THE PLACE:

Jay Ross said: ... In around 25 years time, ... the kings of the earth will assemble at Armageddon ...
Jay Ross said: ... I did not not make a claim that I was right with the around 25 years [for] certain biblical prophecies ...

I've asked before and shouldn't ask again whether there are TWO of you. Well, I'll leave it at that ...
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Bobby Jo

Do you know who are you arguing against because it is certainly not against what I have written since you attribute thing to me that I have not written.

Have a nice day.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... you attribute thing to me that I have not written.

Post #16 -- Jay Ross said: ... In around 25 years time, ...
Post #20 -- Jay Ross said: ... when you can correctly restate what I have posted ...
Post #20 -- Jay Ross said: ... I disagreed with your understanding ...
Post #20 -- Jay Ross said: ... you have resorted to ridicule to support you justification ...
Post #20 -- Jay Ross said: ... why not put your money where your mouth is and provide the scriptural evidence to support your claim ...
Post #20 -- Jay Ross said: ... you do personally know when the list of prophesied event I provided will occur. ...
Post #16 -- Jay Ross said: ... In around 25 years time, ... the kings of the earth will assemble at Armageddon ...
Post #13 -- Jay Ross said: ... I did not not make a claim that I was right with the around 25 years [for] certain biblical prophecies ...

Well that about sums up what I cited, what you said, and where you said it. So if you did not write these things, then your apparent ALTER-PERSONALITY got on the computer while you were asleep and wrote them without your knowledge or consent.

Do you also walk in your sleep?
Bobby Jo

To All,

It's certainly understandable that humans are vile creatures from their heart outward. But Christians are supposed to be Born Again as New Creatures with a New Spirit, which gives them a greater accountability to TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS. -- And the funny thing is as seen so many times when a politician LIES, -- WE HAVE THE VIDEO, or in this case, -- WE HAVE YOUR POSTS.

One has to ask whether Christianity is a Relationship with GOD, or a SOCIAL CLUB?!?
Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross said:
... why not put your money where your mouth is and provide the scriptural evidence to support your claim ...

Bobby Jo said:
Easy peasy. In fact I've been waiting for the opportunity to do exactly as you ask. -- When do we start, and Where do we start? How about Daniel 1:21 and 10:1? -- Personally, I don't think you're up it. You wish you were a man, but men have tenacity and a search for the TRUTH. I haven't seen either from you so far, and wish I were wrong, but I don't think you've got it in you. And you wouldn't be the first.

Well, I guess @Jay Ross wasn't up to his own challenge. It's not uncommon. Most "christians" (small "c") have only their church "teachings" to rely upon, and these "teachings" are so shallow, they're like to the sower whose seeds fell among the rocks but withered in the heat of the day because they had no depth of root.

@Jay Ross wasn't the FIRST to fail to live up to his bravado, and he won't be the last ...

Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Jay Ross said:
... why not put your money where your mouth is and provide the scriptural evidence to support your claim ...
Bobby Jo said:

Well, I guess @Jay Ross wasn't up to his own challenge. It's not uncommon. Most "christians" (small "c") have only their church "teachings" to rely upon, and these "teachings" are so shallow, they're like to the sower whose seeds fell among the rocks but withered in the heat of the day because they had no depth of root.

@Jay Ross wasn't the FIRST to fail to live up to his bravado, and he won't be the last ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby, you are still being a bully in your approach towards other members of this forum and as such they, like me, will avoid any further interaction with you because the harassment and lies you unleash towards members when we post is not worth the effort to try and enter into a scripture based discussion with you.

You claim that your understanding is infallible and that anyone else who does not accept your theory you then call a fool or something of that order and you set out to mock and abuse that member with lies and miss claims that cannot be supported by the respective interactions with you.

Enjoy the silence of the other members, because that is what you deserve.

Now if you crave for interaction with other members, then respect us and listen to what we post and provide reasoned rebuttals supported by scripture and then if your reasoning does not get accepted then do as I do withdraw from that conversation and wait for another opportunity to present your ideas without the abuse that you unleash onto others.

Shalom

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross said:

Bobby Jo said:
Easy peasy. In fact I've been waiting for the opportunity to do exactly as you ask. -- When do we start, and Where do we start? How about Daniel 1:21 and 10:1? ...

@Jay Ross said:
... will avoid any further interaction with you ...

Yep, when people can't back up their claims, they run like little girls.

Let me know when you grow into a man! :)
Bobby Jo

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So where Daniel Chapter 2 defines the sequence of world powers we have the following false narrative from the commentators:

1. Gold, Babylonian
2. Silver, Medo/Persian
3. Bronze, Grecian
4.a. Roman, Iron
4.b. Revived Roman, Clay with residue of Iron

Of course, this can't be true, because the Feet of Clay is called a "Divided KINGDOM". Thus there MUST be FIVE separate and distinct world Empires, -- exactly as History fulfills by the Three Superpowers and U.N. in this last "Divided KINGDOM".

FURTHERMORE, Verse 45 provides the sequence: Iron, Bronze, Clay, Silver, Gold = 4,3,5,2,1 = FIVE. Coincidence? NO. -- Historical FACT? YES.

So if Scripture and History both AGREE that Chapter 2 presents a FIVE World Empire scenario, then what should we think of the commentators who assert that FIVE = FOUR, given their assertion that Chapter 7 is a REPEAT of Chapter 2?

Could it be that the Chapter 7 FOUR represent the concurrent empires in the FIFTH "Divided KINGDOM"?

Nah, that'd be too obvious ...
Bobby Jo

Five may not equal four, but a coincidence can be a historical fact.....just saying

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo have it your way and cry out like little Peter, wolf, wolf, wolf. Eventually people do get the message.

You claim many things but as of yet your evidence is from the tradition of the False Prophets. Time will tell us the truth of the matter.

In around 25 years time, Matt.24:32, the kings of the earth will assemble at Armageddon to be judged by Christ and then to be locked up in a pit to await their punishment that will occur after many days as foretold in Isa.24:21-22.

At the same time, the wicked fallen heavenly hosts will be judged in heaven with no place for them to stay in heaven, they will be tossed out of heaven and they will come down to the earth to be gathered into the pit with the kings of the earth and will be locked up in the bottomless pit for 1,000 years when it will be unlocked for all in the pit for a little while period to do their worst.

In around 25 years time, God will establish His Everlasting Kingdom here on the earth and the foundational rock of true faith will come into pre-eminence here on the earth.

The 2,300 years of the trampling of the sanctuary of God will come to a completion/end after which all of the true Israelites will be saved.

But until the time span of these Biblical Prophecies have run their full time span of revelation to reveal God's truth, judgement as to whether or not they are either true or false must wait if we are to await the confirmation of History. But faith in God's Prophetic word will reveal the truth of the matter to those who walk hand in hand with God.

Shalom

Wolf, wolf.....ha
Anyone actually engaging in this thread would be better off crying “uncle!” Or “oh the humanity!” And then, talking a nice walk

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Five may not equal four, but a coincidence can be a historical fact.....just saying

Here's a "COINCIDENCE":

The FEET are "Divided" between THREE Superpowers and a FOURTH United Nations. And when the United Nations takes center stage, there will be TEN (Ten Toes) Nations which are included in the Permanent Membership of the Security Council. And they are:

Permanent Membership on the Security Council

1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China​

NOMINATED for Permanent Membership on the Security Council *

6. Germany – economic power
7. Japan – economic power
8. Brazil – regional representative for S. America
9. Nigeria – regional representative for Africa
10. India – regional representative for the Near East​

* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, UMI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46​

WHAT A "COINCIDENCE"!
Bobby Jo

To All,
It seems people prefer their imaginations over Scripture and History.

Such is life,
Bobby Jo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's a "COINCIDENCE":

The FEET are "Divided" between THREE Superpowers and a FOURTH United Nations. And when the United Nations takes center stage, there will be TEN (Ten Toes) Nations which are included in the Permanent Membership of the Security Council. And they are:

Permanent Membership on the Security Council

1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China​
NOMINATED for Permanent Membership on the Security Council *

6. Germany – economic power
7. Japan – economic power
8. Brazil – regional representative for S. America
9. Nigeria – regional representative for Africa
10. India – regional representative for the Near East
* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, UMI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46​

WHAT A "COINCIDENCE"!
Bobby Jo

To All,
It seems people prefer their imaginations over Scripture and History.

Such is life,
Bobby Jo

You know, you may benefit from going outside and enjoying some nature, Bobby.

Your head is becoming your prison

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know, you may benefit from going outside and enjoying some nature, ...

YOU might enjoy some time away from your imagination, and look at the WORLD as it IS, versus as you think it is ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen
@Jay Ross

To All,

It's really not funny that GOD goes to such great efforts to not only let us know what the history of the world will be, but also WHEN it will be. But those in the "church" (small "c") are deaf, dumb, and blind. So pretty much all of GOD's prophetic efforts are wasted from what it could have been, because these people won't receive GOOD THINGS from HIM.

So I'll take what those who profess themselves to be wise DISREGARD, and put it to GOOD USE for me and my family's advantage so that we should suffer no loss.

Bobby Jo

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen
@Jay Ross

To All,

It's really not funny that GOD goes to such great efforts to not only let us know what the history of the world will be, but also WHEN it will be. But those in the "church" (small "c") are deaf, dumb, and blind. So pretty much all of GOD's prophetic efforts are wasted from what it could have been, because these people won't receive GOOD THINGS from HIM.

So I'll take what those who profess themselves to be wise DISREGARD, and put it to GOOD USE for me and my family's advantage so that we should suffer no loss.

Bobby Jo

Before you go....

What are the advantages of knowing the future?
How does knowing the future change our role, which is to love God and neighbor?
Prophecy always points to Christ’s birth, life and death/resurrection - how does your speculations qualify as prophecy?

By the way, I am not laughing

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@aspen said:
What are the advantages of knowing the future?

You'll never know, -- until it's too late.

@aspen said:
How does knowing the future change our role, which is to love God and neighbor?

Self preservation?

@aspen said:
Prophecy always points to Christ’s birth, life and death/resurrection ...

You have NO CLUE what you DISREGARD. Perhaps if you researched Bible Prophecy, you might have been better informed.

@aspen said:
By the way, I am not laughing

Actually, GOD's not laughing at your loss. HE did everything HE could for YOU, but you just wouldn't receive from HIM.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll never know, -- until it's too late.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

There really are no advantages, right, Mr. Jo
We are still required to love God and neighbor regardless...sigh

And my ears were getting all ticklish for nothing!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There really are no advantages, right, Mr. Jo

Yeah, you caught me.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

To All,

Apparently a LOT of "christians" (small "c") think that GOD is so stupid to have wasted so much time & effort, and paper & ink on Bible Prophecy, when all we have to do is be nice to our neighbor. Yep, GOD wasted over a MILLION words to give us guidance, when HE could have simply given us THREE: Love your neighbor.

Yeah, these people are so much smarter than everyone else, -- including GOD.

But, I think I'll stay with GOD! :)
Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Bobby Jo, your posts only confirm what I have written about you being an on line bully.

Your vitriol posts brings no credit to your theory whether it be either right or wrong, so goodbye.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Jay Ross said:

Bobby Jo said:
Easy peasy. In fact I've been waiting for the opportunity to do exactly as you ask. -- When do we start, and Where do we start? How about Daniel 1:21 and 10:1? ...

@Jay Ross said:
... will avoid any further interaction with you ...

@Jay Ross said:
... so goodbye ...​

How many times do you have to say GOODBYE?!? Goodbye already ...

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

It's puzzling to me that someone (@Jay Ross) would challenge me to "put my money where my mouth is" and then run away and hide when I try to take him up on his offer. -- And that offer STILL STANDS.

I will GLADLY defend the TRUTH of Scripture as supported by History, versus the run-amok imagination of the "False Prophets" which would deceive you if they could. And so I invite ANY person in this Forum to TRY THE SPIRITS AND SEE IF THEY BE OF GOD, because GOD has HIS best interest in YOU, -- but it does no good if you (and/or @Jay Ross / @aspen) refuse to receive HIS Word.

GOD says:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

Perhaps each of us (including @Jay Ross & @aspen) should take HIM up on it! :)

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Bobby Jo

Last edited: