News FLASH: FIVE ≠ FOUR

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, you caught me.

Good Luck,
Bobby Jo

To All,

Apparently a LOT of "christians" (small "c") think that GOD is so stupid to have wasted so much time & effort, and paper & ink on Bible Prophecy, when all we have to do is be nice to our neighbor. Yep, GOD wasted over a MILLION words to give us guidance, when HE could have simply given us THREE: Love your neighbor.

Yeah, these people so much smarter than everyone else, -- including GOD.

But, I think I'll stay with GOD! :)
Bobby Jo

You can add to the gospel if you want to, but it is nothing new - people have been doing from the beginning.

Being nice to each other is good, but loving God and neighbor is the gospel according to Jesus so take it up with him BEFORE you die.

The Bible - the book you deify - is written by human beings who were inspired by God, not dictated by God

And your inferiority complex is noted

Reactions: Nancy

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bobby Jo said:
... GOD goes to such great efforts to not only let us know what the history of the world will be, but also WHEN it will be. But those in the "church" (small "c") are deaf, dumb, and blind. So pretty much all of GOD's prophetic efforts are wasted from what it could have been, because these people won't receive GOOD THINGS from HIM.
So I'll take what those who profess themselves to be wise DISREGARD, and put it to GOOD USE for me and my family's advantage so that we should suffer no loss.

@aspen said:
What are the advantages of knowing the future?

Bobby Jo said:
You'll never know, -- until it's too late.

@aspen said:
There really are no advantages, right, Mr. Jo

Bobby Jo said:
Apparently a LOT of "christians" (small "c") think that GOD is so stupid to have wasted so much time & effort, and paper & ink on Bible Prophecy, when all we have to do is be nice to our neighbor. Yep, GOD wasted over a MILLION words to give us guidance, when HE could have simply given us THREE: Love your neighbor.
Yeah, these people are so much smarter than everyone else, -- including GOD.

@aspen said:
You can add to the gospel if you want to ...

There's a LOT of people in the world who don't like GOD or HIS Word. It's ok if you're just another one. And I don't think GOD will bother you during eternity! :)

We all choose,
Bobby Jo

To All,

2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, 17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Scripture is not supposed to be treated like a buffet line where people pick and choose which verses they'll ACCEPT and which ones they'll DISREGARD.

Let me suggest that if you don't LOVE ALL Scripture, -- given that Jesus is the "Word" (John 11:18) --, you probably have a problem with JESUS. But if you LOVE ALL Scripture, then you're on the right track!

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

... Back to the premise where FIVE ≠ FOUR, clearly the Daniel 2 FEET "Divided KINGDOM" appears to have been fulfilled by our present THREE Superpowers and the United Nations. But some insist that the TOES are the "Divided KINGDOM". So if that assertion is TRUE, then did GOD mis-speak by calling this last Empire the FEET? Shouldn't GOD have called the Empire of Clay the TOES and not the FEET?!? And if the TOES are "Divided" then isn't that redundant?

I hope you all see how some people contrive FALSE Scripture, FALSE History, and FALSE Physiology in the hopes of preserving their FALSE doctrines. But GOD's Word is TRUE and History agrees. -- It's the "religious" doctrines which would beguile you, so beware.

The FEET are "Divided" between THREE Superpowers and a FOURTH United Nations. And when the United Nations takes center stage, there will be TEN (Ten Toes) Nations which are included in the Permanent Membership of the Security Council. And they are:

Permanent Membership on the Security Council

1. U.S.
2. U.K.
3. France
4. Russia
5. China

NOMINATED for Permanent Membership on the Security Council *

6. Germany – economic power
7. Japan – economic power
8. Brazil – regional representative for S. America
9. Nigeria – regional representative for Africa
10. India – regional representative for the Near East

* “The Road To Reform: Towards A New Clarity,” U.N. Chronicle, UMI, Vol. 30, Issue 4, December 1993, pp. 45-46

Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To All,

So if there are FIVE World Empires, what do they look like?

1. Gold, Babylonia -- 1 of 5 has fallen
2. Silver, Medo/Persian -- 2 of 5 has fallen
3. Bronze, Grecian -- 3 of 5 has fallen
4. Iron, Roman -- 4 of 5 has fallen
5. Clay, "divided" -- will continue until the Great Stone smites the Image on it's FEET, not it's Toes.​

And if the FIVE and the FOUR are examined TOGETHER, what do they look like?

1. Gold, Babylonia -- 1 of 5 has fallen
2. Silver, Medo/Persian -- 2 of 5 has fallen
3. Bronze, Grecian -- 3 of 5 has fallen
4. Iron, Roman -- 4 of 5 has fallen
-- Clay, "divided"
-- 5. Lion/Eagle, U.K./U.S. -- 5 of 5 has fallen from preeminence
-- 6. Bear, Russia -- "one is" when it attacks Israel
-- 7. Leopard (actually a "Tiger"), China -- "is yet to come" when it spanks Russia

-- 8. "Dreadful", United Nations -- "was and is not", as it has NO Geography, NO Populous, NO Army, etc.​

So this apparently agrees with Rev. 17:

Rev. 17:9 This calls for a mind with wisdom: the seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman is seated; 10 they are also seven kings, five of whom have fallen, one is, the other has not yet come, and when he comes he must remain only a little while. 11 As for the beast that was and is not, it is an eighth but it belongs to the seven, and it goes to perdition.

Well that looks exactly like World History as we know it, but it disagrees with a LOT of the opinions in this Forum. So do we believe Scripture and History, or do we believe False religious doctrines?!? :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Bobby Jo simply has his tense in Rev.17 wrong, showing a failed understanding of the Rev.13 beast(s).

Rev 17
17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Rev.13 must be understood first that it is about 2 separate beast types; the 1st beast is a kingdom having ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns. And the 2nd beast is a person coming to work great signs and miracles. He is a beast king, because he exercises all the power of the 1st beast before him (Rev.13:12). So you've got the 'beast kingdom' idea and the 'beast king' over it idea. That must be kept in mind when studying this Rev.17 Chapter.

This "great whore" sits upon many waters. Those waters Jesus reveals in the 15th verse as "peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." Do nations cover the earth in different geographic regions? Yes! Thus this "great whore" sits in power over the world.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Again, the ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns of Rev.13 are what? The beast kingdom. That is what this "woman" sits upon, the scarlet coloured beast - kingdom, which has ten horns, seven heads, and ten crowns (Rev.13:1-2).

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

This "woman" is arrayed in purple and scarlet representing royalty. In Rev.18:7 she says she sits a queen, and is no widow, and shall see no sorrow. If she sits a queen, and is not a widow, then who is her king? Who is she married to? To learn that answer, you should ask, who is the woman that God claimed from the pagans, and married per the Old Testament prophets?

This "woman" that sits upon the beast kingdom, is being associated with the martyrs of Jesus. One of the first martyrs was Stephen in Acts 7, who was stoned by the unbelieving Jews outside the city of Jerusalem. Revelation 11:8 earlier referred to Jerusalem as Sodom and Egypt in the negative spiritual sense, and here we're given another negative association for Jerusalem with those who killed God's OT prophets and the martyrs of Jesus. Thus this is a pointer to this "woman" here in Rev.17 as Jerusalem in a fallen worship state for the end. It is Jerusalem that God married per Ezekiel 16, a very important study that goes with this 17th Chapter of Revelation.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

Now the angel is going to reveal more of the identity of these symbols.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

In Rev.13:1, where does the beast that has ten horns come from? It rises up out of the sea, not out of the bottomless pit. You should notice this immediately. That leaves the other beast of Rev.13, which is about the "another beast" of Rev.13:11 forward that comes up out of the earth. That 2nd beast is a person, not a kingdom. And he is to work great signs and wonders, raining fire down from heaven to the earth, in the sight of men. That is the beast king.

The angel gives us even more info about the identity of this particular beast of this 8th verse. This is not about the subject of the beast kingdom that was being covered in the previous verses. This is different; it's about the beast king, a person. Who is the king over the bottomless pit whose names per Rev.9 are Abaddon in the Hebrew, and Apollyon in the Greek? That is Satan himself; those are more of his many titles. They mean 'the Destroyer'. That's makes sense doesn't it, that Satan would be king over the bottomless pit.

Now... one can go forward in properly understanding this Rev.17:8 verse, since we know this beast is about a beast king, and definitely the 'king' role. This beast king (Satan), "was, and is not". Satan was once like a real king, in the time of old when he rebelled against God, and God cast him to the earth. This is why God uses the prince and king of Tyrus in Ezekiel 28 as metaphorical roles for Satan in the time of old. Now the only place he is king over is that bottomless pit. When it is time at the end, he "shall ascend from the bottomless pit". That event is scheduled for the start of the future time of great tribulation our Lord Jesus warned us about. More of that event is written of in Rev.12:7-9 when the future war in Heaven happens, and he with his angels are cast down to this earth to begin the tribulation.

The "go into perdition" part is about Satan's eventual destruction in the future "lake of fire" (Rev.20). That is where one of his titles comes from, i.e., Apollyon, which in the Greek means 'perdition'. Did you know that only he and his angels so far have been judged and sentenced to perish in that future "lake of fire"? No flesh born man has been judged to perish yet. That is another simple way of knowing exactly who this Scripture is pointing directly to.

During the coming tribulation, the deceived whose names are not written in the book of life will wonder at that beast king when they behold him, "the beast that was, and is not, and yet is." It will be because they do not know it is Satan himself, right here on earth in plain sight.

(Cont.)

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(Cont.)

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Didn't the early verses talk about this "woman" sitting on a scarlet coloured beast having ten horns, and seven heads? Yes, that's the beast kingdom again. Now the subject has changed again. Here it has reverted back to the matter of the beast kingdom. The seven heads are "seven mountains". Now that is really... simple. The seven mountains are seven regions upon the earth, for after all, we were told this "woman" sits upon "many waters" and the waters we were told involve peoples, multitude, tongues, and NATIONS.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Once again, the subject changes, back to the beast king now. There are seven beast kings, for that is the idea. Five of them are already history in John's day. And the 6th beast king was in John's time. The other to come, the 7th, will work for a short time, and will be the beast king we were just shown back at the Rev.17:8 verse, i.e., Satan himself, in person on earth with his angels (Rev.12:7-14). That "short space" is the tribulation time.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

There's that beast king idea of the 8th verse again, and the link to his going into perdition, making it easy to know that is about Satan himself. Satan was once king when he rebelled, and we were actually shown that back at Rev.12:3-4 with him as that "red dragon" that drew a third of the stars (angels) to earth with him in rebellion. The beast kingdom system given there had only seven crowns instead of ten (how many missed that?).

Satan was that beast king of old "that was, and is not". But he is the eighth beast king. The 6th beast king was in John's day, and the 7th is yet to come still, even in our day, as he will be the beast king of the coming tribulation, the short time. That has to mean this 8th beast king will be Satan's future roll after the "thousand years" reign by our Lord Jesus and His elect, when Satan is loosed one final time upon the nations to deceive them. Then he will go into perdition, into the lake of fire.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

It's obvious these ten horns are about ten kings that reign concurrently at the very end, not one after another. These will give their power to the beast king, Satan. And they all will rule for the symbolic "one hour". (would you not watch with Me 'one hour' our Lord Jesus said; the workers in the field were paid the same for only 'one hour' work, etc.). That "one hour" is symbolic for the time of great tribulation, a time when the deceived and wicked will be saying, "Peace and safety" (1 Thess.5).

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

No doubting what time this is for then. That war with The Lamb Jesus will be on the last day of this present world when Jesus returns to gather His Church and defeat Satan and his host on earth.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
KJV

Now we know that "woman" that sits over the nations and peoples of the world for the end, is a great city. It is Jerusalem on earth during the tribulation. It will be the ruling city over all nations for the end. It will be Satan's headquarters on earth for the trib.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ, don't be swayed by all the Jew's attempts to confuse the endtime event of the Antichrist coming to Jerusalem to place the "abomination of desolation" our Lord Jesus warned us about for the end. They will run you through all kinds of long lists to get you off track of understanding how the historical Antiochus serves as a blueprint for the coming Antichrist setting up the "image of the beast" in Jerusalem in our near future.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brethren in Christ, ...
? Bretheren ? Did you completely DISREGARD Chapter 11, verses 2 - 21, to ascribe a FALSE "fulfillment"? And you think that by saying "bretheren" that GOD is happy with you?

Buddy, there are those in the church to whom Jesus will say: Depart from me, I knew you not. And you are in jeopardy when you misrepresent Scripture and History:

James 3:1 Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, for you know that we who teach shall be judged with greater strictness.

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

dorian37grey

May 6, 2014
CALIFORNIA; ANTIOCH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
kinda a sideline to this ; have you also considered the woman with 5 husbands ? ( with Rome "the man" you are with now is not your husband) ?
PS i believe esdreas 2 the eagle vision speaks of the divided Rome or round 2 of ROME

Reactions: Helen

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
have you read esdreas 2 ? its ok if you havent --- you probably dont see what i was talking about ---- my fault not yours

It's not a Book that's the problem, it's Physiology and History. Did you want to start at the beginning of Daniel 2 to arrive to your conclusion, or are you content with Books that don't contribute to the conversation?!?

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

dorian37grey

May 6, 2014
CALIFORNIA; ANTIOCH
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in esdreas 2 the eagle vision starts with the end of rome ;
the rich of rome run away to to other lands
in germany caesar becomes kaiser
in russia caesar becomes tzar
as the book continues we come to 3 eagles
italy ( rome) the center eagle
on the left germany
on the right russia
and then we see ww-2 play out
history shown ---- but this may not be to your point

but please go ahead with your point and i"ll read
you need not respond to my esdreas comments :)

Reactions: amadeus and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
have you read esdreas 2 ? its ok if you havent --- you probably dont see what i was talking about ---- my fault not yours

Hi there

Don't bother to chat to him...he can't post civilly, and just can't help himself being rude.

Good to see you posting again brother. Long time eh? :)

Reactions: amadeus

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
good to be here ; already i am liking the forum

There is a lot of arguing...but many good people on here.
I've been here some years and seen many changes, it's the best one 'out there'.
Even on it's worst days it is better than anything else. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a lot of arguing...but many good people on here.
I've been here some years and seen many changes, it's the best one 'out there'.
Even on it's worst days it is better than anything else. :)
You got that right sister mine! ♥♥

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
in esdreas 2 the eagle vision starts with the end of rome ;
the rich of rome run away to to other lands
in germany caesar becomes kaiser
in russia caesar becomes tzar
as the book continues we come to 3 eagles
italy ( rome) the center eagle
on the left germany
on the right russia
and then we see ww-2 play out
history shown ---- but this may not be to your point

but please go ahead with your point and i"ll read
you need not respond to my esdreas comments :)

You assume as the word depicts.

And PLEASE take the advice offered by @"ByGrace". Obviously she's an expert in eschatology and can account not only for FULFILLED Prophecies, but Prophecies which are BEING FULFILLED, and even more importantly, can explain Prophecies which are ABOUT to be FULFILLED. Yep, she's an escatalogical miracle. Her only hindrance is she can't spell "prophecy", but then again, neither can most who post their prevarications without any substantiation. -- Typical of asserting some nonsense about "3 eagles". But what else is new? :)

Where do they come from?!? (I do have an idea ... )
Bobby Jo

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen