news flash

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
uh.. please do not believe what the POLITICIANS are spewing. mr. bush was elected twice. he got a mandate on his FIRST AND second election. the american people wanted revenge after 911, and mr. bush used good judgement, he did not rush in. the UN(i believe) told sadam numerous times to quit playing games with, and to quit hindering the inspectors=HE WOULD NOT QUIT HIS GAMES. mr. bush gave hussien numerous times to comply=HE WOULD NOT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE OVERWHELMINGLY wanted military action taken, and it was. now the wishy washy public wants to retreat=did not get a quick resolution. WE cannot get the troops out in 9 months=from what patreuas(?)and the generals are saying. whomever is elected , on the iraq issue, will be in Iraq in 8 years=that is what the experts say. MAY NOT HAVE BEEN THE RIGHT DECISION TO GO IN(HINDSIGHT), BUT WE ARE THERE NOW. and i personally do not trust politicians.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I can't trust a woman to lead an army. Especially if they're a democrat.

Garry T

Jul 27, 2007
You don't trust politicians?Brother Tim, we have the best politicians money can buy!

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
the one we have now does at least mention Jesus Christ. I saw the debate with edwards and they asked him who he respected, role model and he froze like his brother the wooden man gore. funny as hell!!!!!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
The best guy we have IS Ron Paul. Vote for him despite his Mormon background. He's the closest thing we have to reviving America!

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
Wakka Forgive Me For DisagreEing But Ron Paul Is A Dad Gummed Idiot. The Man Is A Foooooooooooooooooooool.god Bless, I Am Saying Raca=jesus Forgive Me For Calling Someone A Fool, He Is Not A Fool Jesus, Their Are No Fools=bless Jesus