News from Israel: "nothing could be more serious"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010
goldenlogo.jpg

The Golden Report

June 19, 2011, 4:18am -- Let me see if I can make this clear; with the Moslem Brotherhood in place now in Egypt, Jordan scared to death of what the next war will bring to them if they don't alien themselves with the Islamic Arab World against Israel and Obama doing all he can to deceive the American public to what his intentions really are, to support the destruction of Israel. The Moslem Brotherhood is gaining firm control of all the arms given to Egypt by the US, Russia, France and North Korea and they are pointing them directly at Israel. The same Moslem Brotherhood in Libya and Syria are in control of the uprising there as well........

Excerpted:

Nothing Could Be More Serious!

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
The one thing that gives your premise credence is the fact that Egypt - since the fall of Mubarak - opened the border to the Gaza strip to almost unrestricted traffic.

Obviously guns and explosives are flowing into Gaza via that route.

And El Baradi said about a month ago that an Israeli attack on Gaza would be justification for Egypt to then attack Israel.

Curiouser and curiouser.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
goldenlogo.jpg

The Golden Report

June 19, 2011, 4:18am -- Let me see if I can make this clear; with the Moslem Brotherhood in place now in Egypt, Jordan scared to death of what the next war will bring to them if they don't alien themselves with the Islamic Arab World against Israel and Obama doing all he can to deceive the American public to what his intentions really are, to support the destruction of Israel. The Moslem Brotherhood is gaining firm control of all the arms given to Egypt by the US, Russia, France and North Korea and they are pointing them directly at Israel. The same Moslem Brotherhood in Libya and Syria are in control of the uprising there as well........

Excerpted:

Nothing Could Be More Serious!

Thank you for posting this very important report. I just requoted it on another forum. It is serious!!! I hope all of us take time to read it and...pay attention.

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
The hatred of Israel must take place. Nothing can stop it. Christians should rejoice at this sign from God that His return is truly at hand.

Zechariah 14:2-4 (ESV)
[sup]2 [/sup]For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. [sup]3 [/sup]Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. [sup]4 [/sup]On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward.