No...I'm Right----No...I'm Right :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Lets take a breather here for a moment. :) I'm not sayin I'm right.....I know I'm right :)

I've read more on these forums than I have replied. I'm starting to see a pattern. Especially when dealing with a Jehovah's Witness. They shoot off scripture then another scripture is shot off back at them. And this will go on until death do us part. ;)
I give the Witness' credit though....they do study the scriptures, they do knock on doors...something many so called Christians don't even come close to doin.
Heck.......many Christians (so called) don't answer the door, they run and hide, they act rude in front of them...why you ask?....that's a good question.
BECAUSE MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE NOTHING TO SAY :)
They are not prepared for this attack presented to them.
Jehovahs.......that's all they do...is prepare and prepare and prepare....so lets get to the point.

Jehovah's have been so brainwashed the True Blood bought Christians will always be wrong in their eyes.

Thank God we do not need the scriptures to meet God. Can you imagine a Witness nailed next to Jesus on the cross and he starts throwing all these scriptures out there. Thousands come to know Christ every month and it's not because they were convinced by scripture. They were actually touched and forgiven of their sins. Now they praise the Lord and are set free. Jehovahs are now bound by these scriptures. Satan knows the scriptures way more than any scholar...the scholar has only been on this planet for lets say fifty years......satan has been around since the beginning.

My best friend years ago became a Jehovah's Witness.....WAY OUT OF HIS CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!
So now he is one the top Jehovah's of New Mexico....He is very intellegent and said "it makes since."

MAKES SINCE???? Ya, I'll take this religion because it makes since....GOOD GRIEF.
Plain old common since to the sinner tells you Jehovah's Witness's make no since :)
He had to marry within the church...he married a black lady....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! we are both white....and in twenty five years of being friends not once did we date any black women. I'm thinkin he had to take what he could. :) She is a very nice lady.

Honestly to me...jehovah's Witness's are satan's snare to keep them from truly coming to know their Savior.

But Hey........now watching a former Jehovah's Witness finally break free of satan's hold and become born again and delivered from their sins....well that is something to see.

A church across the street from where I live, had to convince a lady (Jehovah's Witness) that she would not catch on fire if she walked through their doors.
They almost had to drag her in...BUT ONCE SHE WAS IN...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES...JESUS IS LORD...SHE SAID.
Happens all the time...........nothin but a chicken wing :)

So......................Mr./Mrs. jehovah........grow a pair, try Jesus on for size, before your brain is to far fried to hear the Holy Spirit calling your name.

Oh....by the way...........we introduce them to Jesus not justified scriptures to fit a life style. So Mr./ Mrs. Witness...go on, head to a church
fall on your kness and ask Jesus...ya know...just for the fun of it if you wish. And ask this......Jesus...have I been led astray? Of course have everyone stand back and give ya some room. Cause He is going to come down on you like Love you have never experienced. And the good part is............you don't have to tell anyone there you were a jehovah's Witness. :) Of course Jesus is very happy you're not one anymore.

Be sure of one thing::::::::::::CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM WILL RECIEVE YOUR LAST BREATH. :)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Lets take a breather here for a moment. :) I'm not sayin I'm right.....I know I'm right :)

I've read more on these forums than I have replied. I'm starting to see a pattern. Especially when dealing with a Jehovah's Witness. They shoot off scripture then another scripture is shot off back at them. And this will go on until death do us part. ;)
I give the Witness' credit though....they do study the scriptures, they do knock on doors...something many so called Christians don't even come close to doin.
Heck.......many Christians (so called) don't answer the door, they run and hide, they act rude in front of them...why you ask?....that's a good question.
BECAUSE MANY CHRISTIANS HAVE NOTHING TO SAY :)
They are not prepared for this attack presented to them.
Jehovahs.......that's all they do...is prepare and prepare and prepare....so lets get to the point.

Jehovah's have been so brainwashed the True Blood bought Christians will always be wrong in their eyes.

Thank God we do not need the scriptures to meet God. Can you imagine a Witness nailed next to Jesus on the cross and he starts throwing all these scriptures out there. Thousands come to know Christ every month and it's not because they were convinced by scripture. They were actually touched and forgiven of their sins. Now they praise the Lord and are set free. Jehovahs are now bound by these scriptures. Satan knows the scriptures way more than any scholar...the scholar has only been on this planet for lets say fifty years......satan has been around since the beginning.

My best friend years ago became a Jehovah's Witness.....WAY OUT OF HIS CHARACTER!!!!!!!!!!
So now he is one the top Jehovah's of New Mexico....He is very intellegent and said "it makes since."

MAKES SINCE???? Ya, I'll take this religion because it makes since....GOOD GRIEF.
Plain old common since to the sinner tells you Jehovah's Witness's make no since :)
He had to marry within the church...he married a black lady....WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! we are both white....and in twenty five years of being friends not once did we date any black women. I'm thinkin he had to take what he could. :) She is a very nice lady.

Honestly to me...jehovah's Witness's are satan's snare to keep them from truly coming to know their Savior.

But Hey........now watching a former Jehovah's Witness finally break free of satan's hold and become born again and delivered from their sins....well that is something to see.

A church across the street from where I live, had to convince a lady (Jehovah's Witness) that she would not catch on fire if she walked through their doors.
They almost had to drag her in...BUT ONCE SHE WAS IN...HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES...JESUS IS LORD...SHE SAID.
Happens all the time...........nothin but a chicken wing :)

So......................Mr./Mrs. jehovah........grow a pair, try Jesus on for size, before your brain is to far fried to hear the Holy Spirit calling your name.

Oh....by the way...........we introduce them to Jesus not justified scriptures to fit a life style. So Mr./ Mrs. Witness...go on, head to a church
fall on your kness and ask Jesus...ya know...just for the fun of it if you wish. And ask this......Jesus...have I been led astray? Of course have everyone stand back and give ya some room. Cause He is going to come down on you like Love you have never experienced. And the good part is............you don't have to tell anyone there you were a jehovah's Witness. :) Of course Jesus is very happy you're not one anymore.

Be sure of one thing::::::::::::CHOOSE THIS DAY WHOM WILL RECIEVE YOUR LAST BREATH. :)

What religion are you?---I have studied for over 50 years--the only teachers I ever found that even remotely resemble Jesus teachings are the Jehovah Witnesses. The only ones to this day that teach Jesus' truth.
Does one have enough days in their life to search through the disunified mass of confusion trinity religions to hope and pick the right one?
They could just listen to one simple teaching from Jesus--but they refuse--
Therefore, keep on seeking first the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these other things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)

If Jesus said FIRST= ultra important in ones daily life. The JW,s are taught to live their lives doing these two ultra important things daily.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
KJW...How are you today?........I'm of no religion....Actually, it seems so called religions are just man made... even yours. But you call yours Jehovah's Witness's.
Seriously...Jesus could give a flying crap :) what religion you are. The Pharisees had a so called religion, doctrone, law, do it my way sort of attitude...and they killed Jesus. So weren't they wrong ?
I'm just saying....you can study about this celebrity or that one. But your knock on their door only warrants a call to the police.
You say you have studied for over 50 years. I didn't come to Christ until I was 34 years of age I'm now 60. So, I take it you are still breathing so it is not to late for you to ........lets say......Ask Jesus into your heart. But that hard drive you have in you will have to be erased....and that will be done by our technician Jesus :)

KJW.......Jesus want to walk by your side daily.....He's done with all this bickering about who is right or wrong. Do you really thinks He cares? We are wasting time here.

I'm not saying you don't love God, I'm not saying anything like that at all. I just want to see you dance naked in the streets like David. Of course my eyes will be closed :)
All the Jehovah's I know.....bring nothing to the table....nothing...........nothing at all. NO LIFE, NO JOY, NO GOOSE BUMPS :)

KJW.........Have you ever felt free? Have you ever felt things leave your body? and know they were evil.

Have you even seen this demon who keeps your religion blinded? Have you even seen satan or his demon's. Let me tell you how you can see these things.
And after 50 years of your hard studying it is still not to late.

KJW.........here is where it becomes tricky.......you will begin to see these things if and when you become closer to the true God.

FOR YOU DO NOT COME TO KNOW CHRIST WITHOUT COMING TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY...They both go hand in hand.

KJW.......I'm so sorry.....but when I got delivered and set free....and it was radical, because it had to be.......since I was Satan's top man.
Your eyes are immediatley opened.
And when I hear even a minute of Jehovah Witness's scripture rattling.........to be honest.....it does not witness to my spirit. At All.
So, I got saved without scripture...but when i did start reading the scripture it came alive and I would just agree because some how I knew it. I would screaming yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. But when I hear a Jehovah's Witness talk of the scriptures I automatically cringe and say WHAT????????
nO nO nO nO nO nO nO nO :)
You guys go so deep into the scriptures, I know because my friend would say how he thought this scripture or that scripture should be interpreted.
It took me about an hour of very hard thinking to see it your guys ways. AND MY HEAD PHYSICALLY HURT .)
I said to myself..............this is satan brainwashing God's loving children...oh how sad.
KJW....I apologize this was so long :(

If a 2, 6 10, 15, 28, 47, 80 year old comes to Christ...The last thing on their mind is...well, I guess I'd better find a religion to get into. :)

LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE :)

JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUOTE:::::::::::::::
If Jesus said FIRST= ultra important in ones daily life. The JW,s are taught to live their lives doing these two ultra important things daily.
______________________________________________________________________________________

When you come to know Christ....you don't have to do anything........they are automatically there :)

Reactions: clark thompson

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
Dude you ain't makin' no SINCE.

This guy is intelligent and HE says JW Theology MAKES SINCE?? You mean SENSE?? If he so intelligent why he say SINCE? Since when do since make any sense?

If YOU so intelligent why say he marry a black lady? Is this illegal? Not ceremonial? Retarded? How intelligent are you, sir? From Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi?

Say in the late 50's they were still lynching male blacks for whistlin' at white women, what say you? All good?

Nothead from AK. All he knows is the black teams on the east side whupped his butt in basketball. Gotta respect it. What is to demean?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
HUH?

Ya got me there....I have no idear whatcha talkin bout
Ok..before I leave....you need to be explained to Nothead I guess.
Since you missed the whole point of everything written and you anchored on word spelling...let me lead you by the hand here.
As far as the word since goes...think about it...
Now to the black lady.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MARRYING A BLACK LADY. OK....NOW STAY WITH ME HERE.
He would of never married a black lady....got it....he had to marry into the church........so he chose the black lady I suppose....but why.
CUSS THERE WERE NO WHITES AVAILABLE. I'M SURE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.......BUT IF HE HADN'T BECAME A SATAN WORSHIPPER HE WOULD OF NEVER MARRIED A BLACK LADY.
Reply if you like........but my eyes will never see it.
Still a little tweaked at your reply..................made no CENTS

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
RANDOR said:
HUH?

Ya got me there....I have no idear whatcha talkin bout

Ok..before I leave....you need to be explained to Nothead I guess.
Since you missed the whole point of everything written and you anchored on word spelling...let me lead you by the hand here.
As far as the word since goes...think about it...
Now to the black lady.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MARRYING A BLACK LADY. OK....NOW STAY WITH ME HERE.
He would of never married a black lady....got it....he had to marry into the church........so he chose the black lady I suppose....but why.
CUSS THERE WERE NO WHITES AVAILABLE. I'M SURE THEY LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH.......BUT IF HE HADN'T BECAME A SATAN WORSHIPPER HE WOULD OF NEVER MARRIED A BLACK LADY.

Reply if you like........but my eyes will never see it.
Still a little tweaked at your reply..................made no CENTS
White man speaketh with forked tongue.

One evil tip says nothin' wrong with marrying a BLACK lady.

Other says he married a BLACK lady, since no others were available who were JW. So then, what has BLACK got to do with?

I assume you a white boy, homeboy. And CENTS don't make any sense either, for your info, and for the sake of this convo.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
KJW...How are you today?........I'm of no religion....Actually, it seems so called religions are just man made... even yours. But you call yours Jehovah's Witness's.
Seriously...Jesus could give a flying crap :) what religion you are. The Pharisees had a so called religion, doctrone, law, do it my way sort of attitude...and they killed Jesus. So weren't they wrong ?
I'm just saying....you can study about this celebrity or that one. But your knock on their door only warrants a call to the police.
You say you have studied for over 50 years. I didn't come to Christ until I was 34 years of age I'm now 60. So, I take it you are still breathing so it is not to late for you to ........lets say......Ask Jesus into your heart. But that hard drive you have in you will have to be erased....and that will be done by our technician Jesus :)

KJW.......Jesus want to walk by your side daily.....He's done with all this bickering about who is right or wrong. Do you really thinks He cares? We are wasting time here.

I'm not saying you don't love God, I'm not saying anything like that at all. I just want to see you dance naked in the streets like David. Of course my eyes will be closed :)
All the Jehovah's I know.....bring nothing to the table....nothing...........nothing at all. NO LIFE, NO JOY, NO GOOSE BUMPS :)

KJW.........Have you ever felt free? Have you ever felt things leave your body? and know they were evil.

Have you even seen this demon who keeps your religion blinded? Have you even seen satan or his demon's. Let me tell you how you can see these things.
And after 50 years of your hard studying it is still not to late.

KJW.........here is where it becomes tricky.......you will begin to see these things if and when you become closer to the true God.

FOR YOU DO NOT COME TO KNOW CHRIST WITHOUT COMING TO KNOW YOUR ENEMY...They both go hand in hand.

KJW.......I'm so sorry.....but when I got delivered and set free....and it was radical, because it had to be.......since I was Satan's top man.
Your eyes are immediatley opened.
And when I hear even a minute of Jehovah Witness's scripture rattling.........to be honest.....it does not witness to my spirit. At All.
So, I got saved without scripture...but when i did start reading the scripture it came alive and I would just agree because some how I knew it. I would screaming yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. But when I hear a Jehovah's Witness talk of the scriptures I automatically cringe and say WHAT????????
nO nO nO nO nO nO nO nO :)
You guys go so deep into the scriptures, I know because my friend would say how he thought this scripture or that scripture should be interpreted.
It took me about an hour of very hard thinking to see it your guys ways. AND MY HEAD PHYSICALLY HURT .)
I said to myself..............this is satan brainwashing God's loving children...oh how sad.
KJW....I apologize this was so long :(

If a 2, 6 10, 15, 28, 47, 80 year old comes to Christ...The last thing on their mind is...well, I guess I'd better find a religion to get into. :)

LETS KEEP IT SIMPLE :)

JESUS IS ALL YOU NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE:::::::::::::::
______________________________________________________________________________________

When you come to know Christ....you don't have to do anything........they are automatically there :)

The Israelite religion was Gods chosen--- one single religion--flocks must be taught by HS guided teachers in the nt--- one religion is Gods chosen--just one. The one that actually teaches and lives by Jesus' truths no matter what men think, do or say. Or ones own family members.
Yes Jesus cares about whos right and wrong---The Father is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth)--- one better be right.

You say Jesus is all one needs---Gods word teaches--one needs teachers and must be submissive to them. Heb 13:17)

Gods word teaches--one must endure till the end to be saved---No one is saved until they endure till the end.

The JW,s bring---The good news of Gods kingdom-door to door( the work Jesus started)--they bring Jesus' truths as well--Gods word they live by daily. But as well they bring other truths--the world hates.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
kjw47 said:
The Israelite religion was Gods chosen--- one single religion--flocks must be taught by HS guided teachers in the nt--- one religion is Gods chosen--just one. The one that actually teaches and lives by Jesus' truths no matter what men think, do or say. Or ones own family members.
Yes Jesus cares about whos right and wrong---The Father is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth)--- one better be right.

You say Jesus is all one needs---Gods word teaches--one needs teachers and must be submissive to them. Heb 13:17)

Gods word teaches--one must endure till the end to be saved---No one is saved until they endure till the end.

The JW,s bring---The good news of Gods kingdom-door to door( the work Jesus started)--they bring Jesus' truths as well--Gods word they live by daily. But as well they bring other truths--the world hates.
But one thing the the JW's can't bring is the power of God... The Holy Spirit don't reside in y'all's "kingdom".

And this is how you know who's "right".... Signs and wonders shall follow...

I see your scripture, but where is your power... For the kingdom is not in letter, but in power... Blessings

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
But one thing the the JW's can't bring is the power of God... The Holy Spirit don't reside in y'all's "kingdom".

And this is how you know who's "right".... Signs and wonders shall follow...

I see your scripture, but where is your power... For the kingdom is not in letter, but in power... Blessings
Please enlighten us on who has this power.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
kjw47 said:
Please enlighten us on who has this power.
The true Bride of Jesus Christ...which I am. **We are a peculiar people. His Bride has the only truth... We are the wise virgins... An invincible army... Glory!!! A force to be reckoned with...The Force...

We're the only ones that possess true Love...

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
The true Bride of Jesus Christ...which I am. **We are a peculiar people. His Bride has the only truth... We are the wise virgins... An invincible army... Glory!!! A force to be reckoned with...The Force...

We're the only ones that possess true Love...

Do you know who the bride is?

Secondhand Lion

Jan 30, 2012
People's Republic of Maryland
nothead said:
Dude you ain't makin' no SINCE.

This guy is intelligent and HE says JW Theology MAKES SINCE?? You mean SENSE?? If he so intelligent why he say SINCE? Since when do since make any sense?

If YOU so intelligent why say he marry a black lady? Is this illegal? Not ceremonial? Retarded? How intelligent are you, sir? From Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi?

Say in the late 50's they were still lynching male blacks for whistlin' at white women, what say you? All good?

Nothead from AK. All he knows is the black teams on the east side whupped his butt in basketball. Gotta respect it. What is to demean?
You guys know how I comfort grammar Nazi's?

I pat them on the back and say "There, their, they're"

Reactions: laid renard

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Reread my last post...
I read it--- so I ask --Do you think you know the bride of Christ--if yes then you know why the little flock is separate, yet one flock with the great crowd of other sheep.

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
I am His Bride... I don't think I know, but I know I know... I know why we are separate, chosen, and peculiar.

A called out Church. The fullness of Him.

Narrow is the way, and few there be that find it.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
I am His Bride... I don't think I know, but I know I know... I know why we are separate, chosen, and peculiar.

A called out Church. The fullness of Him.

Narrow is the way, and few there be that find it.
Do you know the other 143,999 members as well?-- only these are the bride--the little flock--

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
kjw47 said:
Do you know the other 143,999 members as well?-- only these are the bride--the little flock--
Lol...You need a revelation before it's to late. Do you read the Bible? But then you need eyes though... Can you hear His voice?

Question: Have you ever felt Gods tangible presence? Do you believe in the historical Jesus or the living One?

Has your heart ever burned within you as you realized that He was with you all along on the road to Emaeus?

Have you prayed and asked God are you on the right path? You must come in at the Door? Any other way and that same is a thief and a robber.

You can be sincere, but sincerely wrong. Seek His face. Cast down traditions of men and their "teachings"... If it's not thus saith the Lord, I shall stand still.

Don't deceive your own self.

This thing is supernatural. The natural shall perish. To them that believe, signs and wonders shall follow. I tell you the lame walk, the blind see, and this Word is opened up and became a new book. Amen

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Lol...You need a revelation before it's to late. Do you read the Bible? But then you need eyes though... Can you hear His voice?

Question: Have you ever felt Gods tangible presence? Do you believe in the historical Jesus or the living One?

Has your heart ever burned within you as you realized that He was with you all along on the road to Emaeus?

Have you prayed and asked God are you on the right path? You must come in at the Door? Any other way and that same is a thief and a robber.

You can be sincere, but sincerely wrong. Seek His face. Cast down traditions of men and their "teachings"... If it's not thus saith the Lord, I shall stand still.

Don't deceive your own self.

This thing is supernatural. The natural shall perish. To them that believe, signs and wonders shall follow. I tell you the lame walk, the blind see, and this Word is opened up and became a new book. if one trys to enter through the door--they missed--First one needs to go through the narrow gate Jesus taught--to get to the door( Jesus ) to go through,. not to---to get to the Father= the only true God--

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:

Uh-- an answer from one who doesn't listen to Jesus---Jesus taught---- Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( eternal) FEW will find it.

see one must enter the narrow gate--first.