No...I'm Right----No...I'm Right :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
kjw47 said:
Uh-- an answer from one who doesn't listen to Jesus---Jesus taught---- Enter through the narrow gate, for cramped is the road that leads off into life( eternal) FEW will find it.

see one must enter the narrow gate--first.
And you don't believe Jesus is God either...Right?

Quote scripture till you're blue in the face. You have to live the life. The literal life of Jesus Christ must be on display. But you don't even believe He is the I Am. And you say come through the gate...

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
Secondhand Lion said:
You guys know how I comfort grammar Nazi's?

I pat them on the back and say "There, their, they're"
:lol: :lol: :lol:

nothead said:
White man speaketh with forked tongue.

One evil tip says nothin' wrong with marrying a BLACK lady.

Other says he married a BLACK lady, since no others were available who were JW. So then, what has BLACK got to do with?

I assume you a white boy, homeboy. And CENTS don't make any sense either, for your info, and for the sake of this convo.
He didn't say it was wrong to marry a black person. He even said she was a nice lady. He was merely trying to convey that it was out of character for his friend, and that this false religion only allows one to marry from within their organization. How can someone find the one that is the best for them if man steps in with some made up doctrine and says "you can only choose from this group of people" ? Fortunate for him, she turned out to be a nice person. Unfortunate for him she is in a false religion. And together they set their roots deeper into this religion.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Randor, you say you are of no religion, you might want to reconsider what you are saying. Granted most of us think denominations are different religions but in reality, most follow a theology more so then what scripture say. But the real definition of religion is, a system of belief. In which case if you believe that the Torah is true, it is your system of belief. Torah meaning the first five books in the OT, if you didn’t know.
Therefore from what I can see in your posting you have a religion, a system of belief. You know, what is right what is wrong, how things came into being and what their purposes are, and how one should respect and honor that belief.
As far as something like knocking on doors. In this society it was appropriate to knock on doors for political purposes. There was such a thing as door to door sales men. And yes of course the spreading of the Gospel. But that’s not appropriate these days is it? It’s even becoming more and more inappropriate to use the phone for soliciting goods and ideas. You’ve got a message, or political ambitions, or seek to make a market aware of your product and or services. You us media in this society, even if it’s a classified add. Hence those who go about knocking on doors are either in trouble or are trouble. It’s unrealistic to expect the world to adjust to your views anyway.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
laid renard...That's exactly what I meant. :)

DPMartin...people just don't get it or they don't want to get it...or they see more into it than is there.
I guess ya can call me nondenominational if you will. There can be 50 people in a Baptist church and 10 only know Christ and 40 don't. There can be 50 people in a nondenominational church and 10 only know Christ and 40 don't...so on and so forth. All I know is Jesus set me free from the bondage that held a knife at my throat.
Yes sir reeeeee...Jesus is Lord.........and He doesn't give a hoot what religion you call yourself......He only cares about the relationship you have with Him...you and you only....no body else..... just you..... YOU!
I introduce Jesus to you....you introduce scriptures to me. I made a choice one day.....OK Jesus if you say you say who you say you are.......PROVE IT..............and behold He did. Didn't have to know one smidgen of a scripture for Him to come to my call...............THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YeeeeeeeeHaaaaaaaaaaa GLORY !!!!
With my eyes squinched calling out to Jesus to see if He was real and moments from pulling the trigger...He showed up.....and not with...thou shalt do this or that or this..and the scripture sayz this and that..NO!!!!!!! he came in with all His glory and forgave me of all my sins.....and just loved on me. HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now if ya haven't experienced that........I suggest ya put the book down for awhile.......and ask Jesus...Jesus am I being taught correctly about your word........Just sayin :)

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
RANDOR

Love your zeal man... It also burns in me like a fire.

Many won't seek His face and ask if they are in error or if they are being deceived. Maybe they don't want to be wrong. Well, were gonna be wrong. We fall down, but we get up. They wanna stay so "right" even if they have to hide behind a comfortable, oh so familiar lie.

We know nothing but Christ and Him crucified...Jesus!! He saves, delivers, heals.... Opener of blind eyes... Unstopper of closed ears... The heart changer and lie exposer... Hallelujah!!

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yep.......Mr.Bride when you have been touched by the savior.....ya just can't stop talkin about Him :)

Now.....my spirit is jumping for joy at what you just wrote........
OH=YA............................AND GOOSEBUMPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Randor

Well welcome to the Kingdom of God, it sounds like this revelation or realization, might be recent. Just remember that though it is true the scriptures don’t save you, the Lord Jesus does, one should keep in mind and heart that it is the scriptures and the true preachers and teachers that affirm that what you hear and follow is truly the Lord of the Lord.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:

Quote scripture till you're blue in the face. You have to live the life. The literal life of Jesus Christ must be on display. But you don't even believe He is the I Am. And you say come through the gate...

The actual rendering of that Hebrew phrase = I shall prove to be what I shall prove to be----- Not what Jesus answered the Pharisees saying before Abraham was--I am--- alls Jesus did was affirm his existence before Abraham--he answered their ? honestly--your teachers twist it. Anyone who reads and understands English knows my post is correct.
Mr.Bride said:

Jesus and Paul both taught--- only the Father is God--John 17:1-6-- 1 Corinthians 8:6---- any other teaching is calling both of these liars.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
DPMartin...Thank you :) It feels like it was 10 minutes ago...........but actually, it was 26 years ago. :)
Been hot on fire for God since.
And just this year.....I decided to share His Glory....26 years ago on a cold winters night.
Just had my book published....."You Don't Have To Die To Meet God"

DPMartin........and you couldn't be more right.................YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's the scriptures which now and only, if you know Jesus Christ as your personal savior........do the scritpures makes sense.
The Holy Spirit teaches man....man does not teach the scriptures. :) Hmmmmmmmm I do believe that is in the word some where :)

GOD BLESS YOU !!!!!

Mr.Bride

Jan 31, 2013
The Southern Carolinas
Here you go:

"God is the Author of the Bible according to Jeremiah 36:1-4, 30:2; Exodus 17:14; and I Corinthians 14:37-38.

2Pe 1:21, For the prophecy came not in old times by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

God had given us the methodology by which we could arrive at truths that is, to compare scripture with scripture, and spiritual things with spiritual (2 Cor. 3:16). If mankind followed this formula from the beginning, perhaps there will have been less misunderstanding of scripture and fewer different denominations in the world. But of course; first and foremost God must open our spiritual eyes to the truths of the Bible.

For the moment, I will skip to explain John Chapter 1 until it is needed.

Since we are reading from the same Holy Bible our conclusions then should be in agreement. But we’ll let the Bible guide us.

The Deity of Jesus is well taught in Scripture.

Isa. 7:14
Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This text was fulfilled in Mt. 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Does this passage need interpretation?

Isa. 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Nowhere in Scripture does it state that the Father had a beginning or was ever born. Therefore the terms above cannot possibly point to the Father but to the Lord Jesus.

Ge 1:1
In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
The word God in Hebrew is the plural word “Elohim.” To bring home this point Ge.1:26 reads: “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
This passage strengthens the three distinct personalities of the Godhead.

Ti 2:13-14
13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the Great God and our Savior Jesus
Christ;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Which of the three persons in the Godhead that is coming again on the last day? It is Jesus our Great God and Savior! Hold your finger here and let us go to Isa. 43:11-12:
11 I, even I, am the LORD (Jehovah); and beside me there is no Savior.
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

IF VERSE 11 IS INDEED TRUE THEN JESUS IS TRULY GOD! HE CAME AS THE SAVIOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE’LL RETURN AS THE JUDGE THE SECOND TIME. LOOK OUT!

WARNING!
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that of antichrist,…”

To those of you who do not believe Jesus is God I leave you with this one thought…

Col 2:9
For in Him (Jesus) dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily!

To God Be The Glory"

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yes, everyone can have their own Damascus experience...........Just how bad do ya want it.?

Bravo Mr. Bride....a four year old can understand that :)

But I'm sure the JW"S are going to come in...........and swarm around all you written.........stir it up, disect it, spin it around, throw it up in the air...and cough out the rearranged words and come up with some off the wall Rhetoric that will have all our heads hurtin :)

The Word of God.....is not for scholars.................but for children.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
Mr.Bride said:
Here you go:

"God is the Author of the Bible according to Jeremiah 36:1-4, 30:2; Exodus 17:14; and I Corinthians 14:37-38.

2Pe 1:21, For the prophecy came not in old times by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost.

God had given us the methodology by which we could arrive at truths that is, to compare scripture with scripture, and spiritual things with spiritual (2 Cor. 3:16). If mankind followed this formula from the beginning, perhaps there will have been less misunderstanding of scripture and fewer different denominations in the world. But of course; first and foremost God must open our spiritual eyes to the truths of the Bible.

Since we are reading from the same Holy Bible our conclusions then should be in agreement. But we’ll let the Bible guide us.

Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.
This text was fulfilled in Mt. 1:23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Nowhere in Scripture does it state that the Father had a beginning or was ever born. Therefore the terms above cannot possibly point to the Father but to the Lord Jesus.

The word God in Hebrew is the plural word “Elohim.” To bring home this point Ge.1:26 reads: “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the Great God and our Savior Jesus
Christ;
14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
Which of the three persons in the Godhead that is coming again on the last day? It is Jesus our Great God and Savior! Hold your finger here and let us go to Isa. 43:11-12:
12 I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.

IF VERSE 11 IS INDEED TRUE THEN JESUS IS TRULY GOD! HE CAME AS THE SAVIOR THE FIRST TIME AND HE’LL RETURN AS THE JUDGE THE SECOND TIME. LOOK OUT!

WARNING!
“And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that of antichrist,…”

To those of you who do not believe Jesus is God I leave you with this one thought…

To God Be The Glory"
Mr.Bride said:
Here you go:

Christ;

WARNING!

To God Be The Glory"

3 major translating errors by trinity translators to mislead.
1) stauros--upright stake or pole.--not cross--- there is 0 proof of what Jesus died on except for that word stauros.
2) proskenau--had 4 different meanings from greek to English--1) worship to God-2) obeisance to a king--plus 2 other usages.
For the Messiah( Gods appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) obeisance is the correct usage for the Messiah. Not worship.
3) leaving the a out of the last line of John 1:1--- In the 2nd line--Ho Theos--in the last line--Theos--small g--not calling Jesus the allmighty God.

nothead

Apr 2, 2014
laid renard said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

He didn't say it was wrong to marry a black person. He even said she was a nice lady. He was merely trying to convey that it was out of character for his friend, and that this false religion only allows one to marry from within their organization. How can someone find the one that is the best for them if man steps in with some made up doctrine and says "you can only choose from this group of people" ? Fortunate for him, she turned out to be a nice person. Unfortunate for him she is in a false religion. And together they set their roots deeper into this religion.

Where he say she a nice lady? Why you say it was "out of character" for his friend to marry a black lady? What "character" would this be, to only marry UNBLACK ladies? Huh?

Both youall ain't making no CENTS and I ain't very touchy about race to begin with. I mean I make alotta Wong jokes. Some day somewong gonna bean me.

And my own wife's last name is "Chen." Yeah she 's beaned me more than once.

laid renard

Apr 2, 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
In his first post, right after the 6th smiley face.

And yeah, I think you are being picky and playing the race card, stirring up trouble where there is none. Very unbecoming, especially for a Christian.

Wow. Can't believe I said that. I never get involved when someone wants to be petty and hijack a thread. Hmmm.... Interesting.

BACK ON TOPIC. :)

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
People say a picture is worth a thousand words.

Isn't the power of God much more convincing than arguments made by human wisdom?

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Exactly forrest...Thank God....I mean, thank you God, Jesus, Holy Spirit :) For coming into our lives and givin us this
BIG PICTURE :)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
nothead said:
Where he say she a nice lady? Why you say it was "out of character" for his friend to marry a black lady? What "character" would this be, to only marry UNBLACK ladies? Huh?

Both youall ain't making no CENTS and I ain't very touchy about race to begin with. I mean I make alotta Wong jokes. Some day somewong gonna bean me.

And my own wife's last name is "Chen." Yeah she 's beaned me more than once.

God warned both ot-nt not to marry out of ones faith.
Gods word warned--ot and nt--do not marry outside of ones faith.

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
I agree...the lost must also marry the lost...how convenient. :)

Solomon didn't listen and married out of his faith--he turned to false god worship. God knows its for the best.