No...I'm Right----No...I'm Right :)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
kjw47 said:
Praying in Jesus' name is right, praying to the Father.
Praying in Jesus' name means to be praying not only His title, but more importantly on the revelation His title rests upon - Godman, our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus taught no one gets to the Father except through him-- Its the Father one needs to be talking to in prayer in accordance to his will as Jesus taught in the Lords prayer. Everything Jesus did he did for the Fathers will. So does and will all true followers. Yes go straight to the top--The Father YHWH(Jehovah)--through Jesus name.

Then this becomes a reality--- The Father is searching for suchlike ones to worship him in spirit and truth.
The reality = the realiter, ie, Heb.1:3, the Godman Jesus united to the divine at conception, God = Godman Lord Jesus Christ.

Thank you for caring again!

Old Jack's opinion

shturt678

Feb 9, 2013
South Point, Hawaii (Big Island)
kjw47 said:
What did you do start your own religion with your own interpretation???
Thank you for your response and caring!

I'm an old man that believes in ol' time religion, that is, summarily I bring forth Sermons and works from "Commentators, " eg, Martin Chemnitz (1560) to say Matthias Loy (1869 or so) noting before the Jehovah's Witnesses even began (1870).

I have nothing of myself, except faith effected through repentance in our Lord Godman Jesus Christ 24/7 - I see your a 24/7 Christian also.

Lowest paygrade, Old Jack

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
shturt678 said:
Thank you for your response and caring!

I'm an old man that believes in ol' time religion, that is, summarily I bring forth Sermons and works from "Commentators, " eg, Martin Chemnitz (1560) to say Matthias Loy (1869 or so) noting before the Jehovah's Witnesses even began (1870).

I have nothing of myself, except faith effected through repentance in our Lord Godman Jesus Christ 24/7 - I see your a 24/7 Christian also.

Lowest paygrade, Old Jack
JW,s began to straighten out what the disunified mass of confusion trinity religions failed to do and fulfill this as well-Daniel 12:4

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
Yep....in God's eyes and since God did anything in the past years, decades, centurys, Millenium.......but just a few years ago...the jw's have straightened things out......ROFLMAO...........:) Now that's funny.....ROF........wow!!!!!!! I can't quit laughing.....excuse me :)

I see you haven't asked Jesus into your life yet...it's obvious.......
We worry for you souls..........you worry that you can convince us with interpretated scriptures.

There is no life in what you have to offer.......just the same death that will accompany those who don't give thier lives to Christ.

If you think this so called God is alive........why don't you treat him that way.....

You don't get saved by the bible .........Jesus saves you.

And not once have you told us what God has done for you.....why are you a jw?

You have been told by many here why they are a Christians..........especially me.

He still waits for your cry...........He loves you very much.........

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Yep....in God's eyes and since God did anything in the past years, decades, centurys, Millenium.......but just a few years ago...the jw's have straightened things out......ROFLMAO........... :) Now that's funny.....ROF........wow!!!!!!! I can't quit laughing.....excuse me :)

I see you haven't asked Jesus into your life yet...it's obvious.......
We worry for you souls..........you worry that you can convince us with interpretated scriptures.

There is no life in what you have to offer.......just the same death that will accompany those who don't give thier lives to Christ.

If you think this so called God is alive........why don't you treat him that way.....

You don't get saved by the bible .........Jesus saves you.

And not once have you told us what God has done for you.....why are you a jw?

You have been told by many here why they are a Christians..........especially me.

He still waits for your cry...........He loves you very much.........
All who lived before the last days and died--paid the wages of sin-- Jesus death covered repented sin of those who turned around and learned to live now to do Gods will as Jesus did and the apostles. and be brought through Har-mageddon to the other side and into Gods kingdom on earth. When Jesus said---some of you standing here will never taste death--it meant the ones brought through Har-mageddon. He was speaking to true followers as a whole, but specifically about the ones brought through.
Those in death will be resurrected to judgement on earth in Gods kingdom-- God saw their hearts desire that they knew a need of spirituality, even though most were mislead they tried to serve God and learned some truths.

God gave to me and to all, the most important teaching to mortals in the nt---- This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.

RANDOR

Fishin Everyday
Apr 13, 2014
HEAVEN
kjw47 said:
All who lived before the last days and died--paid the wages of sin-- Jesus death covered repented sin of those who turned around and learned to live now to do Gods will as Jesus did and the apostles. and be brought through Har-mageddon to the other side and into Gods kingdom on earth. When Jesus said---some of you standing here will never taste death--it meant the ones brought through Har-mageddon. He was speaking to true followers as a whole, but specifically about the ones brought through.
Those in death will be resurrected to judgement on earth in Gods kingdom-- God saw their hearts desire that they knew a need of spirituality, even though most were mislead they tried to serve God and learned some truths.

God gave to me and to all, the most important teaching to mortals in the nt---- This is my son the beloved, in whom I am well pleased--LISTEN TO HIM.
Armageddon.....I thought that hasn't happened yet.........now I could be wrong....just sayin....I don't get out much :)

kjw47

Feb 18, 2014
RANDOR said:
Armageddon.....I thought that hasn't happened yet.........now I could be wrong....just sayin....I don't get out much :)
Why would you ask me this--I never said it occurred yet---I know it hasn't.