No Man has Two Natures of being both Good and Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look me up personally to let me know, so I won't miss it.

I won't argue with you about it, but I may ask you questions to clarify anything.

I will be sure to show you in scripture how I know Paul is speaking of the sin nature.

There's no doubt about that! I can show you that now, but I want to give it all the best explanation possible for me to deliver.

I want to cover it thoroughly and that takes some careful consideration of what to use from scripture and how it applies.

But I will let you know when I post it.

Reactions: robert derrick

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The only man that ever created anything spiritual or natural is Christ.
It's all about choice, even Jesus as a boy had the ability to choose good over evil.

Isaiah 7
14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call Him Immanuel.

15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.

16For before the boy knows enough to reject evil and choose good, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, no man creates a sin nature. Nor the devil, to be put in the physical seed and natural flesh of man.

It's all about choice, even Jesus as a boy had the ability to choose good over evil.

Isaiah 7
14Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign: Behold, the virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call Him Immanuel.

15By the time He knows enough to reject evil and choose good, He will be eating curds and honey.

16For before the boy knows enough to reject evil and choose good, the land of the two kings you dread will be laid waste.

True, and even as Jesus was born in the same flesh as we, mortal only, then no man is born with a 'sin' nature or spirit compelling him to choose evil.

In that case, Christ would be the tempter for man to sin: which is making man with a sin nature to sin.

James rebukes the lie that man has excuse for sinning, since God made him that way.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so, no man creates a sin nature. Nor the devil, to be put in the physical seed and natural flesh of man.

True, and even as Jesus was born in the same flesh as we, mortal only, then no man is born with a 'sin' nature or spirit compelling him to choose evil.

In that case, Christ would be the tempter for man to sin: which is making man with a sin nature to sin.

James rebukes the lie that man has excuse for sinning, since God made him that way.

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man.
You don't want to answer post 23?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No one uses it as a excuse to sin who does that?

Reactions: CadyandZoe

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't want to answer post 23?
Since we are concluded in the topic of the thread, then we can go on to something else.

I have sinned since knowing Jesus, and I remember when las that was.

I am not now, nor do I plan on it.

So long as I remain faithful now in spirit and in deed, then I won't.

If I allow lust in my heart, then I will, even if I repent before doing it in the flesh.

That is the doctrine of Christ I now preach from Scripture, and I live it.

If you want to know more, just ask.

If you don't agree with it, I won't bother arguing about it in the bible study forum.

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even OSAS no
Since we are concluded in the topic of the thread, then we can go on to something else.

I have sinned since knowing Jesus, and I remember when las that was.

I am not now, nor do I plan on it.

So long as I remain faithful now in spirit and in deed, then I won't.

If I allow lust in my heart, then I will, even if I repent before doing it in the flesh.

That is the doctrine of Christ I now preach from Scripture, and I live it.

If you want to know more, just ask.

If you don't agree with it, I won't bother arguing about it in the bible study forum.
Thank you for admitting about your sinful flesh it can happen to anyone me too been then done that.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

Isaiah 7

The Lord Jesus was naturally totally sinless; there are plenty of Scriptures for this.

Reactions: BeyondET

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Physical consciousness is different than Spiritual consciousness.

The human body will desire earthly food but the Spirit does not desire earthly food.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No Man has Two Natures of being both Good and Evil
So which one do you qualify for Robert?

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

The only man that ever created anything spiritual or natural is Christ.

Eating the fruit effected their bodies thus its in your physical genes and mine and everyone else. God wasn't going to start over from scratch to fix it.

Adam and Eve did create something in their bodies they shouldn't have by disobedience to not eat from it.

Last edited:

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nor was Jesus body altered to bypass it.

I've said He carried on his shoulders more like the whole weight of it on his feet

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Even OSAS no

Thank you for admitting about your sinful flesh it can happen to anyone me too been then done that.
No sinful flesh, but me sinning with the flesh.

But not today, nor plan on it tomorrow,

Eating the fruit effected their bodies thus its in your physical genes and mine and everyone else. God wasn't going to start over from scratch to fix it.

Adam and Eve did create something in their bodies they shouldn't have by disobedience to not eat from it.

The fruit was fruit only. The disobedience causes death to souls of men and women.

Everything Christ creates on earth is good and clean within itself, but only souls that lust corrupt anything they touch, eat, drink, see, etc...

I know, and am persuaded by the Lord Jesus, that there is nothing unclean of itself: but to him that esteemeth any thing to be unclean, to him it is unclean.

The body, like all things created naturally by Christ, is made mortal like all flesh and grass.

The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field.

There is only One creator, and He never created anything with sin, by sin, nor to sin.

Man makes himself spiritually dead by sinning against God in spirit and in flesh. Man never created nor made any gene, DNA, skin, bone, blood, etc...Souls and babes in the womb are still being created by Christ good, clean, and alive.

Until the soul sins sins as a youth or or man, there is no sin nor death in them.

Jesus Christ is the only Creator and Maker of all things spiritual and natural, and no such creation of His, whether angel or man, ever created or made anything, that not already created and made by Christ.

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made. In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
David committed murder and adultery, and yet God said David was "a man after My own heart".

Status
Not open for further replies.