No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's what we all think, isn't it. But, it can't always be true for all of us since we obviously disagree on what the scriptures are saying sometimes. But, you're wrong about that. Scripture refers to the Holy Spirit as "he" and "him" and you say it should be "they" and "them" instead.

Of course.

So, are you saying that's what you think I'm doing (not interpreting through the mind of Christ)? Stop beating around the bush.

I did not find this argument to be convincing at all. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one God. I gave you a verse showing them all referenced separately and you didn't address that at all. I also showed that the Holy Spirit is referred to as "he" and "him" and not "they". You ignored that as well. You think you are interpreting using the mind of Christ and I believe I am doing that. We can't both be right. So be it.
Lol....I am addressing your references, but not from "the wisdom of men". I have explained the SIMPLE truth of who the Holy Spirit is, and "HE" is NOT a separate entity of the godhead, that God decided to CREATE. And yes, "HE" has ALWAYS BEEN, exactly how Jesus described "Him", in the Garden of Gethsemane, in his prayer to His Father.
John 17[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not making any sense. Scripture differentiates between the Father, Son and Holy Spirit even though they are all one God. You are ignoring that. And scripture refers to the Holy Spirit as "he" and "him", not "they" and "them" as you do. And you ignore that and don't address that as well. Clearly, you have no interest in addressing the weaknesses in your view that I have pointed out.
NO! You've got it in your head, by interpreting the scriptures with your own mind of "the natural man", thinking that God is three individual persons being as One.
(That is not an insult, nor am I being derogatory. It's simply the way we are, and how we all process information).

Don't you know that it is a lie, that has been pounded into us by "Religion" for centuries??
That is NOT what the Spirit of God, Who is WITHIN Christ, is saying to the churches.

Please hear Heb. 10:20 again! Then ask: what does a "VEIL" DO?
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Now, concerning "the veil" in the temple building, what happened to it, when Christ was crucified?
Mat. 27

[51] And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
WHAT did that signify?
Ans. Heb. 9[11] But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle,** not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
** Note: the sinless body (temple) of Christ Himself, is God the Father's dwelling place (tabernacle). Quite literally, Jesus Himself is "His Father's House".

Do you fully comprehend Heb. 9:1-11? Please do try, because as of yet, it is evident to me that you DON'T.
It's not that you can't know, but rather because you and almost all here have been duped, allowing "Religion" (religious orthodoxy- the wisdom of men) to interpret it for you.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more comments, from all the commentators here, about the religious belief concerning "the 3rd person of the trinity"??

God Himself is a COMFORTER and Jesus Himself is a COMFORTER.
Both TOGETHER in us as ONE, THEY are another Comforter, consisting of the Spirit of God and the Spirit of Jesus, being ALWAYS ONE, ever since from Everlasting.

Nothing between them changed, except for the fact that the Word (Jesus) was made to be flesh, for our sake, as well as the Father's sake.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since God the Father is dwelling within Jesus, whereby Jesus claims that THEY ARE ONE, what does it mean to you, that He and His Father (they) ARE "0ne"?
Knowing that God the Father CANNOT permanently dwell in any man by Himself,
I don't know what you are trying to say here. I'm done discuss this particular topic with you since I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

please ignore the religious doctrines of "the wisdom of men", and explain it through "the mind of Christ" that is within you.
Don't ever talk to me like this again. You understand me? I don't go by "the wisdom of men". Stop judging me. I don't need you telling me things like this as if you are holier than me and more in tune with the mind of Christ than I am.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
NO! You've got it in your head, by interpreting the scriptures with your own mind of "the natural man", thinking that God is three individual persons being as One.
(That is not an insult, nor am I being derogatory. It's simply the way we are, and how we all process information).
Not an insult and not being derogatory? Are you kidding me? Telling me I'm using my own mind instead of spiritual discernment? I don't need you to judge me. Not an insult? I guess you don't know what an insult is. I'm not wasting any more time on this with someone who thinks they are holier than everyone.

Don't you know that it is a lie, that has been pounded into us by "Religion" for centuries??
It's not and you are doing NOTHING to prove otherwise. Absolutely nothing.

That is NOT what the Spirit of God, Who is WITHIN Christ, is saying to the churches.

Please hear Heb. 10:20 again! Then ask: what does a "VEIL" DO?
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Now, concerning "the veil" in the temple building, what happened to it, when Christ was crucified?
Mat. 27

[51] And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
WHAT did that signify?
Ans. Heb. 9[11] But Christ being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle,** not made with hands, that is to say, not of this building;
** Note: the sinless body (temple) of Christ Himself, is God the Father's dwelling place (tabernacle). Quite literally, Jesus Himself is "His Father's House".

Do you fully comprehend Heb. 9:1-11? Please do try, because as of yet, it is evident to me that you DON'T.
It's evident to me that you don't have the gift of teaching because you are not able to explain your beliefs in a way that others can understand.

It's not that you can't know, but rather because you and almost all here have been duped, allowing "Religion" (religious orthodoxy- the wisdom of men) to interpret it for you.
You don't know me at all. You clearly have a serious pride problem thinking that you are wiser and holier than everyone else. You are headed for a fall if you don't repent of that.

Lol....I am addressing your references, but not from "the wisdom of men". I have explained the SIMPLE truth of who the Holy Spirit is, and "HE" is NOT a separate entity of the godhead, that God decided to CREATE. And yes, "HE" has ALWAYS BEEN, exactly how Jesus described "Him", in the Garden of Gethsemane, in his prayer to His Father.
John 17[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
I never said that the Holy Spirit was created and would never say that. What a waste of time.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more comments, from all the commentators here, about the religious belief concerning "the 3rd person of the trinity"??
Are you a child? Do you think no one had anything better to do than to reply to you on the weekend? Get over yourself already.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't ever talk to me like this again. You understand me? I don't go by "the wisdom of men". Stop judging me. I don't need you telling me things like this as if you are holier than me and more in tune with the mind of Christ than I am.
Why do you think that I am talking to you only??
I am speaking to myself and all here. We are all equal in our walk with the Lord.
All born again Christians are in their "own mind" one minute, and the next minute we are in "the Lord's mind".
We all do it throughout the day, every day, intermittently and are hardly even aware of it, until we learn to focus on Him.

What did you think James 4:5 is saying?
[5] Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

The Lord wants all of our attention to be on Him day in and day out, its the first and Greatest Commandment.
However, He knows that the mind of our "natural man" is dedicated to the needs of the flesh, and cares not for the things of God.
We all, who believe, need to pay attention to the fact that we no longer own our ownselves.

By the way, please notice my post #823, it is not directed to you, but rather to everybody who has posted a comment.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't know what you are trying to say here. I'm done discuss this particular topic with you since I can't even understand what you're trying to say.

You falsely accuse me of being prideful, but where is your humility? All I am doing is showing the true two Persons of they, WHO ARE Holy Spirit, and ARE ONE.
I know full well the argument that will be raised against it, from the "upper seats" of "church-ianity" and its doctrines of men.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's evident to me that you don't have the gift of teaching because you are not able to explain your beliefs in a way that others can understand.
Since you are saying that you don't understand what I am saying, thinking that I don't have the Gift of teaching, then I say about you, that you are not hearing the "mind of Christ", that is within you.

I will say it again: the Holy Spirit of God the Father and the Holy Spirit of the Lord Jesus ARE ONE IN Holy Spirit, TOGETHER.

One + One = ONE