No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 21[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Did you know that for the born again Christian, in the Spirit, this is true?
Jesus said this in KJV John 11[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
1 John 5:12-13.

Yes indeed, there shall be no more death.
Though our mortal bodies go into the graves (hell-the pit), we who are saved-sealed in Jesus, shall spiritually never die.

So then, since this is true, that there shall be no more death for the saved, can we say the same for the UNsaved, who know not God and do not obey the gospel of God?? 2 Thes. 1:7-10, Luke 17:28-30
YES, we can!

In the Day of Jesus' return from Heaven, in flaming fire and the fulness of His Immortality, all the unsaved shall be burned up, destroyed DEAD.
Therefore, there will be no one left alive to pro-create the human race.
Voila! "No more death", because there will be no more births.

So there you have it, there shall be no more death,....ever again, for both the saved and the unsaved. Death will have been completely vanquished, upon that day, "when He shall come to be glorified in His saints"

Reactions: rwb

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It appears that no one likes "the end" that God is going to bring to this world, and all the unsaved that are in it.
That's sad!
Our opposing options and opinion towards God is not invited by Him, nor will He change what He has planned. He is only informing us to accept it.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. 21[4] And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

''It is not true for anyone. The first death is death of the body and all Christians have died.

Only the second death will not be experienced by saved Christians.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
''It is not true for anyone. The first death is death of the body and all Christians have died.

Only the second death will not be experienced by saved Christians.
To be brief-
Paul says: If ye be risen with Christ, then set your affections on things above.....
Jesus says: I am the resurrection....
John says: he who hath the Son hath life, [has part in His resurrection]. He who hath not the Son, hath not life, [has no part in His resurrection]. (1 John 5)
But then Jesus says: he who believeth in me shall never die.
Back to Paul: he who hath not the Spirit of Christ, is none of His.

Conclusion: he who has not risen with Christ:
Has no resurrection.
Does not have the Son.
Does not have life.
Is none of Christ's.
Shall surely die.

Questions:
Who is the first resurrection?
Are you a partaker of the [his] divine nature?
Are you risen with Christ?
Are you ONE of His?
Will you die, or never die?

Jesus asks us to believe it, that we will never die. Do you???
Does the Holy Spirit die with you [the inner man], when your mortal flesh dies?

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection. Again....who is the first resurrection?
ARE YOU risen with Christ?
If so, then you have taken part in the first resurrection already, by being born again by His Holy Spirit, and have become a partaker of his divine nature.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus asks us to believe it, that we will never die.

He wasn't talking about the first death, which he and everyone will die except the survivors of the GT.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He wasn't talking about the first death, which he and everyone will die except the survivors of the GT.
Never mind the handful of one generation, who will be physically alive on earth upon His return, but rather how many generations that have died in faith for the past 2023 years.
So, I ask again:
Does the Holy Spirit die with you [the inner man], when your mortal flesh dies,
or does He live on, taking your inner man (you) with Him to be with Christ?

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Never mind the handful of one generation, who will be physically alive on earth upon His return, but rather how many generations that have died in faith for the past 2023 years.
So, I ask again:
Does the Holy Spirit die with you [the inner man], when your mortal flesh dies,
or does He live on, taking your inner man (you) with Him to be with Christ?

"your mortal flesh dies"

All Christians die, as I said.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Jesus said this in KJV John 11[25] Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
[26] And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
1 John 5:12-13.

Yes indeed, there shall be no more death.
Though our mortal bodies go into the graves (hell-the pit), we who are saved-sealed in Jesus, shall spiritually never die.

So then, since this is true, that there shall be no more death for the saved, can we say the same for the UNsaved, who know not God and do not obey the gospel of God?? 2 Thes. 1:7-10, Luke 17:28-30
YES, we can!

In the Day of Jesus' return from Heaven, in flaming fire and the fulness of His Immortality, all the unsaved shall be burned up, destroyed DEAD.
Therefore, there will be no one left alive to pro-create the human race.
Voila! "No more death", because there will be no more births.

So there you have it, there shall be no more death,....ever again, for both the saved and the unsaved. Death will have been completely vanquished, upon that day, "when He shall come to be glorified in His saints"
Amen!

Reactions: Earburner

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False"

"All" The unsaved wicked will be "Destroyed" when Jesus is revealed (The End)

"Destroyed Them All"

Luke 19:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you are not risen with Christ now (as Paul implies), it is impossible for you to be a partaker of His divine nature.
No one can be made to be "holy", without first having His Holy Spirit, while they are still mortal flesh. As a result, if one does not have His Holy Spirit, they are NOT "partakers of the divine nature [His]", and therefore are "none of his".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"your mortal flesh dies"

Who is "Jerusalem which is above", being the mother of us all Gal. 4:26? Is it a literal city of literal buildings. Or is it a city of born again saints?
In my Father's House are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you....
You and I are the mansions of God. We are now being placed into the Father's house by Jesus, whereby there are already MANY who are already there, "asleep in Jesus", waiting to "put on immortality", in that Glorious Day of His physical return IN HIS Immortality, when HE WILL BRING THEM with Him when He comes.
1 Thes. 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Where were they sleeping?
Ans. In the Father's house, Heavenly Jerusalem.

To be asleep means NOT DEAD!

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who is "Jerusalem which is above", being the mother of us all Gal. 4:26? Is it a literal city of literal buildings. Or is it a city of born again saints?
In my Father's House are many mansions. I go to prepare a place for you....
You and I are the mansions of God. We are now being placed into the Father's house by Jesus, whereby there are already MANY who are already there, "asleep in Jesus", waiting to "put on immortality", in that Glorious Day of His physical return IN HIS Immortality, when HE WILL BRING THEM with Him when He comes.
1 Thes. 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

Where were they sleeping?
Ans. In the Father's house, Heavenly Jerusalem.

To be asleep means NOT DEAD!

LOL, no, it does mean to be dead. That is it's meaning!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There will be a resurrection for the "just" and another resurrection for the "unjust". They will be separated by at least 1,000 years. And when all those who are in Hades will be cast into the Lake of Fire, that will be the end of death on earth. And since there will no longer be any need for Hades, Death and Hades will be metaphorically cast into the Lake of Fire. Following that the earth and its atmosphere will be totally and supernaturally burned up. Then God will repopulate the New Earth with saved nations (which will also have New Heavens). Thus there will never again be death on earth.

Reactions: ewq1938

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL, no, it does mean to be dead. That is it's meaning!
LOL, no, to Jesus, it does mean to be asleep. That is HIS meaning.
John 11
[11] These things said he: and after that he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth; but I go, that I may awake him out of sleep.

[12] Then said his disciples, Lord, if he sleep, he shall do well.
[13] Howbeit Jesus spake of his death: but they thought that he had spoken of taking of rest in sleep.

[14] Then said Jesus unto them plainly [as men think], Lazarus is dead.
[15] And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent ye may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him.

> "To the intent that ye may believe".
Believe what?
1. Jesus Himself is the resurrection and the LIFE.
2. All we who believe in Him, He calls us His friends . Luke 12:4-5, John 13:13-15.
3. Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall NEVER die. Believest thou this? John 11:26.
4. Whosever HAS the son [the Spirit of Christ] HAS LIFE. 1 John 5:12-13.
5. Whosoever hath not the Spirit of Christ is none of his [is no friend to Jesus]. Rom. 8:9.

Col. 2[12] Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.
[13] And you, being dead in your sins [to God the Father] and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath HE quickened [made to be alive] TOGETHER with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There will be a resurrection for the "just" and another resurrection for the "unjust". They will be separated by at least 1,000 years. And when all those who are in Hades will be cast into the Lake of Fire, that will be the end of death on earth. And since there will no longer be any need for Hades, Death and Hades will be metaphorically cast into the Lake of Fire. Following that the earth and its atmosphere will be totally and supernaturally burned up. Then God will repopulate the New Earth with saved nations (which will also have New Heavens). Thus there will never again be death on earth.
Hell is meaning the graves, and all who remain in them [being bound in captivity], that were not resurrected unto eternal life, are cast into the lake of fire. THIS IS the second death.
Rev. 20
[14] And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
They will never to be resurrected into eternal life and immortality, and on earth, there will be NO MORE BORN.

Upon Jesus' Glorious return in His Immortality, ALL the saints will have been resurrected into Heaven, and ALL the unsaved will have been burned up by His eternal "flaming fire", the cause of the lake of fire.
Yes, there will be no more death, because there will be no more births.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"your mortal flesh dies"

Ok, I am not arguing that.
But, if the Spirit of Christ is within you, and you go to be in the grave, is Christ in the grave with you, or does He leave you?
Remember, He will never leave you, or forsake you.
So the question is where will "the inner man" of YOU be found, in the Day of Jesus' Glorious return in Immortality?
1. Are you risen with Christ, who has prepared a place for you in Heavenly Jerusalem (His Father's house)?
2. Will you be dead in the grave, with the Spirit of Christ there also?
3. Will you be in the grave all by yourself, because the Spirit of Christ left you?

The correct answer is #1.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your Claim Is "False"

There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.

1.) (First Resurrection) To Life
2.) (Second Death) Resurrection To Damnation

Revelation 20:6KJV
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 Corinthians 15:21-24KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

The (Last Day) Judgement

John 12:48KJV
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.

Last edited:

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Your Claim Is "False"

There are (Two) resurrections on the (Last Day) the righteous are blessed to be in the (First Resurrection) to eternal life, on such the (Second Death) resurrection has no power.
No. My claim is true and "the last day" is a long period of time. Show me in Revelation 20 where the righteous dead are resurrected and go to Heaven along with the raptured saints! The righteous dead are resurrected long before Rev 20 at the Resurrection/Rapture (1 Thess 4 and 1 Cor 15) even before the Tribulation. If you are unable to rightly interpret Scripture, do not call the proper interpretation "false".

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. My claim is true and "the last day" is a long period of time. Show me in Revelation 20 where the righteous dead are resurrected and go to Heaven along with the raptured saints! The righteous dead are resurrected long before Rev 20 at the Resurrection/Rapture (1 Thess 4 and 1 Cor 15) even before the Tribulation. If you are unable to rightly interpret Scripture, do not call the proper interpretation "false".
I am sure that you think your concept is true, but what about the two following verses?
Are they saying the same thing, or are they each saying something different about how, why and when people are DEAD according to God?
John 5[25] Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the DEAD shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Rev. 3[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Because of Col. 2:13, I believe that both verses above are saying the same thing, which is that we all are physically born DEAD to God and are in desperate need of God's forgiveness and the indwelling of His Holy Spirit, the Gift of eternal life. 1 John 5:12-13.
[13] And you, being  DEAD in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Pun intended:
all the unsaved are "The Walking Dead", and are condemned already.

John 3:18

Last edited:
Reactions: David in NJ

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once again your claim that there is "Two" future resurrection 1,000 years apart is "False"

Your claim (The Last Day) is a long period of time is also "False", it will be sudden destruction, as birthing pains, a thief in the night

Daniel below shows the time of the resurrection of "All" is at the time of Great Tribulation, the book of life is opened

("All" That Are In The Graves) Read It Again And Again "All"

The (Last Day) Resurrection Of All Below

Daniel 12:1-2KJV
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.
2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

John 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
John 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing,
but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited: