No More Death

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes!! We are the "leaves" of the Tree of Life, who is Jesus.
No we aren't the leaves of the tree of life as you falsely claim

There will be a future eternal kingdom and the river and tree of life will be present, with fruit that will be eaten

As it stands, you deny a future eternal kingdom as seen in Revelation Chapters 21-22

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No we aren't the leaves of the tree of life as you falsely claim

There will be a future eternal kingdom and the river and tree of life will be present, with fruit that will be eaten

As it stands, you deny a future eternal kingdom as seen in Revelation Chapters 21-22

Revelation 22:1-2KJV
And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
What???
I don't deny a future eternal kingdom of new heavens and a new earth, and our resurrection into immortality.
I just don't perceive it as you do.
In this present mortal existence, One can't be any closer to the new Heavens, when one is IN Jesus, nor can the new earth be any closer to us, than to have Jesus IN us.

2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

Jesus, in his immortality, bodily Ascended unto God the Father's throne, to the Glory that he once had with the Father.

Jesus hasn't needed a global planet for 2023 years, but in every way, since Creation, he and His Father yearn to dwell within US, and soon one day Jesus shall return to take us to be where he IS.
Don't you know that WE ARE the "many mansions" in Jesus, who is himself the Father's house?** John 14:1-3. Go ahead, put that together. It's not difficult.

Quite literally, through Jesus by His Spirit, it is the only way that we can know and approach God the Father.

**Heb. 10
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
One can't be any closer to the new Heavens, when one is IN Jesus, nor can the new earth be any closer to me, than to have Jesus IN me.
You believe and teach above the new heaven and earth seen below is being in Jesus and Jesus being in the believer, 100% false!

Your claim above is false, I read it several times and it's openly before the forum, way out in left field, way out!

Your attempt to remove the scripture below through your symbolic allegory has "Failed"

The New Heaven And Earth Will Be a "Future" Reality In The New Jerusalem, God's Tabernacle With His People On A New Earth

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, no. All the unsaved are condemned already, BECAUSE they choose to not believe in Jesus.

So? They have not died the second death yet. That only happens when cast into the LOF.
In other words: "man became a living soul",..... he didn't get one.

False.

Gen 35:16 And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.
Gen 35:17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
Gen 35:18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
Gen 35:19 And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem.

Here the soul is leaving body at death.

1Ki 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
1Ki 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

Here we have a dead child whose soul has left body. After prayer, allows soul to return to child and child comes back to life. The body dead if soul is not present.

Isa_53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Again we see that the soul being "poured out" results in a death.

Are you Christadelphian?

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I wrote in the following, I also had made an edit. Unfortunately, your copy/paste was without that edit:
(My Edit: "In this present mortal existence),
one can't be any closer to the new Heavens, when one is IN Jesus, nor can the new earth be any closer to me,
than to have Jesus IN me."
You believe and teach above the new heaven and earth seen below is being in Jesus and Jesus being in the believer, 100% false!

Your claim above is false, I read it several times and it's openly before the forum, way out in left field, way out!

Your attempt to remove the scripture below through your symbolic allegory has "Failed"

The New Heaven And Earth Will Be a "Future" Reality In The New Jerusalem, God's Tabernacle With His People On A New Earth

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.
Simply put: to be IN Jesus, is to be IN the KoG; to be IN the KoG, is to be IN Jesus.
Therefore, Jesus who was once only Spirit with the Father, has now in His resurrected Immortal flesh, ascended to the Father.

Jesus Himself, is now become the "Father's House", in which God Himself can dwell.
John 14
[1] Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
[2] In my Father's house are many mansions [garnished dwelling places FOR God the Father]: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
[3] And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Jesus is preparing a place for those He has made to be His "many [garnished] mansions"**, aka "NEW creatures", that come to Him by faith, so that where He is, there we may be also, which is in His Father's House, who is Jesus.

Without Jesus, God the Father CANNOT dwell within us by Himself. If He did we would die.
For that reason, God the Father needed His Son's sacrifice just as much as we do.

As a result, when we invite Jesus into our life (Rev. 3:20), God the Father literally COMES WITH Jesus, being within Him, so that He also can dwell within us.

**Note: 1 Peter 2:[5] Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.
There is no other way that God the Father can dwell in us, except through His Son, who then dwells in us.

Did we all forget that Jesus was baptized also.......by His Father?? Mat. 3:16-17.

And the evidence of that is what Jesus said in John 14
[10] Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Edit:
How many here are doing their own works FOR Jesus, instead of Jesus Himself DOING HIS OWN WORKS through you?? You probably never have thought about in that way, but you should.

Jesus warns about those crying to Him about all the wonderful works THEY DID FOR HIM, but His reply will be Mat. 7
[21] Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father*** which is in heaven.
[22] Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
[23] And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

***Note: I ASK ALL: are you born again of the Spirit of Christ? If not, then you are NONE of his. Rom. 8:9. Rev. 3:20.
Having the "oil" within your vessel, is what the parable of the 10 Virgins is all about.
2 Cor. 4
[7] But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and NOT of us.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So? They have not died the second death yet. That only happens when cast into the LOF.

False.

Gen 35:16 And they journeyed from Bethel; and there was but a little way to come to Ephrath: and Rachel travailed, and she had hard labour.
Gen 35:17 And it came to pass, when she was in hard labour, that the midwife said unto her, Fear not; thou shalt have this son also.
Gen 35:18 And it came to pass, as her soul was in departing, (for she died) that she called his name Benoni: but his father called him Benjamin.
Gen 35:19 And Rachel died, and was buried in the way to Ephrath, which is Bethlehem.

Here the soul is leaving body at death.

1Ki 17:21 And he stretched himself upon the child three times, and cried unto the LORD, and said, O LORD my God, I pray thee, let this child's soul come into him again.
1Ki 17:22 And the LORD heard the voice of Elijah; and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.

Here we have a dead child whose soul has left body. After prayer, allows soul to return to child and child comes back to life. The body dead if soul is not present.

Isa_53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Again we see that the soul being "poured out" results in a death.

Are you Christadelphian?
Gen. 35:18. Her ability to breathe was failing, and therefore she could not breathe "the breath of life", aka oxygenated air.

1 Kings 17:22. The Lord gave the child the ability to breathe, for when the lungs were suddenly breathing in oxygenated air, then did the child revive (oxygen to the blood supply).

Isa. 53:12 (Jesus) poured out his blood unto death. No more blood, no more life in the flesh.
Lev. 17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How can that be when there will be no more pain?

Revelation 21:4 ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

There can't be no more pain and also still more sickness and injury. That makes no sense.

Revelation 22:1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb 2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations.

When it says "the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations" it's not talking about healing sickness and injuries. It's symbolism representing God's provision of continual perfect health for His people on the new earth.
Rev. Ch. 21 and 22
Since Jesus Himself is symbolized as being the "Tree of Life", and we who are His saints, will be in the new heaven and new earth, having immortality after Christ's likeness, it is evident that the "leaves" for healing, from the Tree of Life, would definitely not be needed for the immortalized saints IN that age to come.

However, I do see the leaves of that tree for the healing of the nations, as taking place in the NOW, of God's Age of Grace through Jesus.

Could someone finish the wild eyed story of a PreMil concept, and bring it into an explanation that doesn't violate NT. scripture and/or "the mind of Christ"?
What I mean is, the leaves have a purpose of healing the nations.
I don't think the focus is on the leaves being literal, but rather, who they are and when.
(It scares me to think of what some might come up with, such as a co-existence of the immortal saints with the many nations of mortals).

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
when we invite Jesus into our life (Rev. 3:20), God the Father literally COMES WITH Jesus, being within Him, so that He also can dwell within us.
Your claim is false, God the Holy Ghost lives and dwells within man

In your wording you completely deny the complete Triune Godhead

You state Jesus Is inside of God, and you completely disregard the Holy Spirit, "Sad"

John 14:26KJV
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. Ch. 21 and 22
Since Jesus Himself is symbolized as being the "Tree of Life", and we who are His saints, will be in the new heaven and new earth, having immortality after Christ's likeness, it is evident that the "leaves" for healing, from the Tree of Life, would definitely not be needed for the immortalized saints IN that age to come.

However, I do see the leaves of that tree for the healing of the nations, as taking place in the NOW, of God's Age of Grace through Jesus.
Your claims are "False"

Your obscure wording denies a future eternal kingdom, and you place it in the present through Jesus, the more you write it appears you are a (Full Preterist) erasing future events that will take place

Scripture teaches the River and Tree of life are in the "Future" eternal kingdom in the New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem

Revelation 22:1-5KJV
1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Gen. 35:18. Her ability to breathe was failing, and therefore she could not breathe "the breath of life", aka oxygenated air.

1 Kings 17:22. The Lord gave the child the ability to breathe, for when the lungs were suddenly breathing in oxygenated air, then did the child revive (oxygen to the blood supply).

Isa. 53:12 (Jesus) poured out his blood unto death. No more blood, no more life in the flesh.
Lev. 17[11] For the life of the flesh is in the blood:

And people are a soul and have a soul (two different types of souls)

1Th_5:23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rev. Ch. 21 and 22

I disagree. I believe Revelation 22 is clearly in reference to the eternal new earth that will be ushered in when Christ returns. As I said, it's not talking about healing sickness and injuries. I believe it's symbolism representing God's provision of continual perfect health for His people on the new earth.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"The 144k are alive on earth at the time of the Second Coming. They are not the past."

Unfortunately, you have it backwards. You have forgotten about the Israel of faith who were looking FORWARD for the Promise to come, who was Jesus.
You may have forgotten about them, but God did not. Malachi 3:16. They are the symbolic 144,000. They are the temple complete* of OC. Israel, who were under the OC., but never during their lifetime, could they receive the permanent indwelling of the Spirit of God the Father, His Holy Spirit.

Because of the shed blood of Christ, they all have been translated into the "book of Life", and are now asleep (resting) in Jesus, being made ready by the gift of His Holy Spirit that IS NOW within them, waiting for the day of their resurrection into immortality upon Jesus' return. Rev. 6:9-11. These are they of whom Jesus will bring with Him, on that Day.
1 Thes. 4
[14] For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

But NOW that the Promise had come, the Day of Pentecost, and forward to this day, is the Age of God's Grace through faith in Jesus and His shed blood, whereby there is NO DIFFERENCE between Jew or Gentile. All are equally sinful in the eyes of the Father, and therefore by faith, all have equal opportunity to receive His Grace through His Son. Rom. 10[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

*Note: Ezekiel chs.40-42 is the symbolic measurements of the temple of Israel.
When one does the math, it is all adding up to the number of 144,000, which is symbolically all who WERE the Israel of faith under the OC.
You see dead people. God sees those physically alive. The 4th 5th and 6th Seal have yet to be opened. Then and only then, will 144k living humans on earth today, be sealed to live on earth with Jesus as King during the Trumpets and Thunders.

They are the Second Coming disciples chosen from the living.

At the first coming, Jesus chose 12 living people, not physically dead people resurrected to be His disciples and go every where He went. So are the 144k:

"And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb. And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God."

At the 6th Seal Jesus is on earth as King to set up a throne in Jerusalem. That is when His 144k disciples are sealed and follow Him on earth just like the original 12.

They were on earth until the 7th Trumpet. When Satan is given 42 months, they and Jesus wait on heavenly mount zion until the 42 months are over.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false, God the Holy Ghost lives and dwells within man

In your wording you completely deny the complete Triune Godhead

You state Jesus Is inside of God, and you completely disregard the Holy Spirit, "Sad"

26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Ephesians 4:30KJV
30 And grieve not the holy Spirit of God, whereby ye are sealed unto the day of redemption.
You are implying that God imparted into Adam eternal existence, by giving him a soul, when that is not shown at all.

If I don't agree with the religious view of God creating another separate "Being" of God Himself, it's not for grounds by you for condemnation.
It's not my fault that you don't understand that Jesus has always been One in Spirit with the Father, and therefore together they are Holy Spirit. We all know that the Father, who is greater than Jesus, cannot live within anyone of us by Himself, lest we die.

Therefore, God the Father needed the sacrifice of His Son and His shed blood just as much as we do, but for different reasons.
For God the Father to dwell within us, He needed to provide the atonement for us, of which is Jesus, when he came to us in the likeness of our mortal flesh.

Though Jesus is Himself Holy Spirit (being the other one of "us and "we" in Genesis), and was conceived by the Spirit of God, who is also Himself of Holy Spirit, the Father Himself, Who is greater than The Son, was NOT YET abiding within Jesus, when He was made to be flesh, until God Himself (not by an "add on" of another Spirit of God) baptized Jesus with Himself, who "has the seven Spirits of God", being the very attributes and/or character of God Himself.

It was in that moment that the Father Himself, for the very first time did permanently dwell in the likeness of our sinful flesh, but through the uncorrupted flesh of His Son, as shown in the day of Christ's baptism by the Father.

Heb. 10:14-20
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the VEIL, that is to say, his flesh;

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus has always been One in Spirit with the Father, and therefore together they are Holy Spirit.
Your claim is "False"

God The Holy Spirit is the 3rd person of the Godhead, separate from God the father and God the Son

1 John 5:7-8KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

Last edited:

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Therefore, God the Father needed the sacrifice of His Son and His shed blood just as much as we do, but for different reasons.

Nonsense and heresy. Most of what you present is unscriptural, new age Gnostic trash, oh and non-Trinitarian. What denomination do you go by in normal life?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If I don't agree with the religious view of God creating another separate "Being" of God Himself, it's not for grounds by you for condemnation.
"You Espouse The False Teachings In Gnosticism"

Jesus Christ is the Alpha/Omega, the creator of all things, with God the father in the beginning (God Almighty) having all power in heaven and earth

Colossians 1:16KJV
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False"

God The Holy Spirit is the 3rd person of the Godhead, separate from God the father and God the Son

1 John 5:7-8KJV
7 For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.
8 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the Spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.

"You Espouse The False Teachings In Gnosticism"

Jesus Christ is the Alpha/Omega, the creator of all things, with God the father in the beginning (God Almighty) having all power in heaven and earth

Colossians 1:16KJV
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
Before you (or anyone else) starts crying false doctrines against anyone, while chasing down your own "rabitt hole", you better get yourself correctly aligned with your understanding of KJV John 3:18, Rom. 8:8-11, John 10:30; 17:5 and Rev. 3:20, in conjunction with Heb.10:19-20.

John 3[18]
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Rom. 8
[8] So then they that are in the flesh [only] cannot please God.
[9] But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10] And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
Rev. 3
[20] Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door,
I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Heb. 10
[19] Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus,
[20] By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

In conclusion:
John 17[5] And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
John 10
[30] I and my Father are one.

Together, both God the Father and God the Son ARE the Holy Spirit of God.

Last edited:

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nonsense and heresy. Most of what you present is unscriptural, new age Gnostic trash, oh and non-Trinitarian. What denomination do you go by in normal life?
Baloney! What I wrote to "Truth7x7", is for you also! False labels by you towards me, will never stick to those who know HOW IT IS that the Holy Spirit of God is nothing more than they who are the "us" and "we" of Genesis, being together as One.
Together, they ARE the Holy Spirit of God.
1+1=1, the Comforter!

Protestantism has been snookered by the Religions of "the wisdom of men" through catholicism. 1 Cor. 2
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.

Last edited:

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Baloney! What I wrote to "Truth7x7", is for you also! False labels by you towards me, will never stick to those who know HOW IT IS that the Holy Spirit of God is nothing more than they who are the "us" and "we" of Genesis, being together as One.
The Holy Spirit is not referred as "they" in scripture, the Holy Spirit is referred to as "him" and "he".

John 14:16 “If you love me, keep my commands. 16 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— 17 the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

Together, they ARE the Holy Spirit of God.
1+1=1, the Comforter!
Where is this taught in scripture? The Spirit is one with the Father and the Son, but scripture never says that the Father and the Son together are the Holy Spirit.

Protestantism has been snookered by the Religions of "the wisdom of men" through catholicism. 1 Cor. 2
[5] That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.
How do you interpret this verse:

Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Jesus referred to the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit separately which contradicts what you are saying. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit make up the one true God.

Reactions: Truth7t7