NO MORE WORKS

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh don't worry about him. (I presume you mean Scarred, not scared?)

Anyway he isn't either. Once you 'know his depth' you will know he has learned very many 'life lessons'...so his ministry is to hopefully point out traps set for us along life's path's.
Often we don't really sit and THINK about what we have picked up and believed from others in this life...bbyrd is one who 'makes us rethink what we believe' ... with most people it just confirms them in what they believe...other weigh it and don't dismiss it, and can actually see deeper into what he is saying.

Bless you @Waiting on him :)
This world gives us all a whipping saved or not

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh Mark, you are just too deep for me, lol. So, do you not believe a BAC has Jesus living in us? In our hearts? And, tbh, all this manifestation of spirits kind of scares me...unless, of course we are speaking of The Holy Spirit ♥

I agreed with him when he ( @bbyrd009 ) wrote about - walking into a room full of kids , and even kids 'know' recognize which spirit you, me, mum , dad is emitting.

When Dave comes home from playing squash and has LOST the game..I 'know' not to ask how his games were... :D
His eyes are 'dark' his demeanour is heavy. ( he has a spirit of heaviness on him)
Yet when he come home after winning, his eyes sparkle and his spirit is happy.
My grandkids knew when to greet their father when he comes in from work ( he's a doctor) ..and when to run to their room to play!!
We do have different spirits which manifest through us...good and bad, light and darkness.
Remember the scripture - "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus "

We cannot hide who's life we are living in and manifesting = HIS, or mine. We always intend to live in His life when we get up in the morning...it don't always make it unto the end of the day!! :D

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Maybe you more than others.
But the test of life is...when we come through the challenge, test, sickness etc...did we come out softer or harder.
What did we allow it do to our heart?

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agreed with him when he ( @bbyrd009 ) wrote about - walking into a room full of kids , and even kids 'know' recognize which spirit you, me, mum , dad is emitting.

When Dave comes home from playing squash and has LOST the game..I 'know' not to ask how his games were... :D
His eyes are 'dark' his demeanour is heavy. ( he has a spirit of heaviness on him)
Yet when he come home after winning, his eyes sparkle and his spirit is happy.
My grandkids knew when to greet their father when he comes in from work ( he's a doctor) ..and when to run to their room to play!!
We do have different spirits which manifest through us...good and bad, light and darkness.
Remember the scripture - "Now when they saw the boldness of Peter and John, and perceived that they were unlearned and ignorant men, they marvelled; and they took knowledge of them, that they had been with Jesus "

We cannot hide who's life we are living in and manifesting = HIS, or mine. We always intend to live in His life when we get up in the morning...it don't always make it unto the end of the day!! :D

Ooooooh...Ahaha...you are very good at dissecting his posts, lol. NOW I understand what he meant...Sorry @bbyrd009 - I now understand what you were saying...I'm thick headed sometimes :oops:
And, I suppose we can discern from the atmosphere what spirits are there as well as those around us can detect certain things...like you with Dave Helen.
....now I SEE. Ahaha ♥♥

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
I hate Byrd has been scard so. I hope the Lord gives him peace
ok, go with that then, but recognize that you have adopted a defensive posture here, and now all the sudden this is about me, see. This is a deflection to avoid the point, which wadr is bigger than you, even if this is a personal matter for you. Note that in post 150 I am not asking you to defend your beliefs, ok; but I cant even get you to state them now? Why not?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
teach that, then, but know what others might be hearing from this teaching, which is not what you mean to teach ok. You want examples? How are you getting "whipped," if I may ask? Any example will work fine, the first one that comes to mind would be best I guess

your choices amount to leave the world or get whipped tho, ok; you are getting whipped, maybe, sure

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Maybe you more than others.
But the test of life is...when we come through the challenge, test, sickness etc...did we come out softer or harder.
What did we allow it do to our heart?

Brings to mind when I cannot find things (always losing things). It happens so frequently as of late that I do not even have to move from my chair and STILL lose things...so, when this happens my usual old go to is the grumbling, maybe a curse word thrown in there a few times and I will just complain and get mad and throw stuff! BUT...when I take a breath and ask God to keep my craziness at bay and to help me find whatever it was...within seconds I will find what I am looking for :) And that happens pretty much every time. Boy has He brought me a loooooong way where that is concerned, lol.

Reactions: Helen

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
teach that, then, but know what others might be hearing from this teaching, which is not what you mean to teach ok. You want examples? How are you getting "whipped," if I may ask? Any example will work fine, the first one that comes to mind would be best I guess

your choices amount to leave the world or get whipped tho, ok; you are getting whipped, maybe, sure
Son in law died a year ago heroine overdose. Feel like if I could have loved him a little more he wouldn’t have died lost. Feel as if I fail my family daily. Feel as if I’m failing you. This is just some of the short list.

Reactions: bbyrd009

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
You think I’m self centered? Hopefully he’ll continue to whip this out of so he can use me!

Dear friend. No He wont whip it out of you...He will just wait for your fog to clear again...and for you to stop listening to the devil.

When Davids son sick unto death , he was grieved and downcast like you. He knew the baby's sickness with because of his failure and sin.

Once he had died, it says David stood up, washed himself, dressed himself...and went up the the house of the Lord to worship.
That is the heart that God is waiting to see in you.
We fail, we fall, "He remembers we are but dust".. and then we get back into the overcoming life .
You are overcome, rather than overcoming.

Bless you ...Helen

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear friend. No He wont whip it out of you...He will just wait for your fog to clear again...and for you to stop listening to the devil.

When Davids son sick unto death , he was grieved and downcast like you. He knew the baby's sickness with because of his failure and sin.

Once he had died, it says David stood up, washed himself, dressed himself...and went up the the house of the Lord to worship.
We fail, we fall, "He remembers we are but dust".. and then we get back into the overcoming life .

Bless you ...Helen
Well said

Reactions: Nancy

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bless you ...Helen
Thank you for not petting me!

Reactions: Helen
B

Butterfly

GREAT post Nancy! :)
Glad to see you "Just sayin' " LOL

Yes many moons ago ( after many anxious 'moons' /decades)
I finally "got it".

When peace seems absent, and God presence has 'vanished'..and we feel alone... Someone said - "So who moved?"
I knew then, that He who has promised to never leave us or forsake us ... He had not moved, I had!!! Doubts cloud His face, anxiety blocks the knowledge of His felt Presence.
He who IS PEACE never leaves us or forsakes us...as it says in -
Eph 2
14 For He is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that He might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby. "

Jesus said ' My peace I give to you, My peace I leave with you.."
His Holy Spirit within us. Yay God!!! :)

And, from there...we walk by faith, not be 'feels-like' !! :D
I am still in the wrong 'decades ' with some things, but nearer to ' getting it ' than I was xx
Rita