No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
'
I supported Trump at first but after seeing him not fulfill his campaign promises I don't believe him anymore. I know that those with something to gain use the "Racist!" accusation in an attempt to get people to do what they want them to do; the lies throughout our society and over this issue are many. But I still think Trump is lying to the right. Time will tell.
What promises did he not keep? Despite Congress doing their best to tie his hands, he is steadily moving towards a wall... and Mexico will wind up paying for it in improved trade ($) negotiations with them. (Only an idiot would have thought he meant Mexico would write us a check) What else has he not done? He promised jobs and companies moving back to the USA... he is delivering on both. We were able to finally replace our old '99 car, thanks to the money we have made in the stock market. And he didn't even promise that much of an increase in my money.

A little reading for you from Obama's hometown.
Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

Last edited: