No other President of the USA has gotten such acclaim by so many

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, any of that gives us mere humans the right to decide we can "criminalize" it... HOW?

Because we are subject to the law per God.

It was a death penalty in the Old Testament.

It is destructive to society, Christianity and humanity. There is nothing good or productive about it.

Only perverse societies legalize and condone it.
You are reacting as though this is somehow a new thing on this earth. Ever had a bunch of queers beating on your front door, demanding you send out your visitors so they could sodomize them? Lot had that happen to him. And the Bible reads like that was not an uncommon thing in those days. And just how many thousands of years ago was that?

I am fairly certain God knew about it then, and yet, homosexuality wasn't even the reason He destroyed those two cities.... and left the same perverted stuff to continue in other cities all over the inhabited world.

Sure, it is bad. But, I firmly believe God expects us to deal with it, and treat fags just as we would glutinous fat people, or liars, or those sleeping around... (all classified as sinners in the Bible.)... as PEOPLE He created, needing God just as much as we do... NOT, as people we should put in jail, or kill for their deviancies.

Do I agree with the acceptance of homosexuality as "normal?" "No", of course not, but President Trump was not elected to be OUR personal Preacher, Priest, Rabbi, or Pope. He was elected to defend the laws the Congress we also elected, wrote for the entire country and enacted.

We are all way too "global" and inter-connected to ignore these murders going on in neighboring countries. That is why he "interferes."

Do you mean laws like Roe V Wade? Or defending sanctuary cities? Or blocking instruction of barriers in the southern border to stop drug traffic from, human trafficking and illegally entering our country and committing crimes?

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because we are subject to the law per God.

It was a death penalty in the Old Testament.

It is destructive to society, Christianity and humanity. There is nothing good or productive about it.

Only perverse societies legalize and condone it.

Do you mean laws like Roe V Wade? Or defending sanctuary cities? Or blocking instruction of barriers in the southern border to stop drug traffic from, human trafficking and illegally entering our country and committing crimes?
I am still waiting to see where we are to murder people for being attracted to the same sex. That is God's purview. Jesus wouldn't even condone stoning someone for adultery.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am still waiting to see where we are to murder people for being attracted to the same sex. That is God's purview. Jesus wouldn't even condone stoning someone for adultery.

I didn't say murder perverts.

But what I would say is that LGBT has been given way too many legal protections they do not deserve.

No one should be forced to hire or serve perverts in violation of their beliefs.

Check out there. LGBT businesses frequently refuse to serve anyone but other LGBT.

Really sickening is down being able to adopt children or Marry.

There are scientific, social and religious consequences to such things.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do you know why he stopped the stoning?

By Jewish law she was to be stoned but the law required the man who also be stoned.

So he was condemning their violation of law, not defending what she did.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't say murder perverts.

But what I would say is that LGBT has been given way too many legal protections they do not deserve.

No one should be forced to hire or serve perverts in violation of their beliefs.

Check out there. LGBT businesses frequently refuse to serve anyone but other LGBT.

Really sickening is down being able to adopt children or Marry.

There are scientific, social and religious consequences to such things.
There was never a single word posted about giving them special protection against anything. I am probably more against the LGBXYZ agenda than most people. But, I do believe God expects Christians to defend queer's rights to life the same as any of us have.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was never a single word posted about giving them special protection against anything. I am probably more against the LGBXYZ agenda than most people. But, I do believe God expects Christians to defend queer's rights to life the same as any of us have.

If you mean their life, I agree. If you mean in other ways I do not agree.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do understand rights of life today encompass more than protection against death.
Stop posting like you can't read. This conversation has been strictly about someone saying Trump should not be involved with action against other governments for killing queers. Period. Nothing more (as you keep trying to expand it to) and nothing less.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stop posting like you can't read. This conversation has been strictly about someone saying Trump should not be involved with action against other governments for killing queers. Period. Nothing more (as you keep trying to expand it to) and nothing less.

I was just responding to your posts.

As far as involvement in foreign countries go, I don't think we should be involved in an arena.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Despite all your attempts to stand-up Strawmen that I never even mentioned, can you go back to showing me where you believe we have the right to call for the death of someone for being a faggot?
I never said anything about killing anyone did I.
I just do not follow such nonsense as they are peddling.
I do not know of any Christian who gives a rats about some Andy Pandy boy type man. it's the belligerent degenerate that is of concern who want's his own way with others without regard.
You see this type of trash in Hollywood and how they treated people for years and all the rest that got away with such filth.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never said anything about killing anyone did I.
I just do not follow such nonsense as they are peddling.
I do not know of any Christian who gives a rats about some Andy Pandy boy type man. it's the belligerent degenerate that is of concern who want's his own way with others without regard.
You see this type of trash in Hollywood and how they treated people for years and all the rest that got away with such filth.
I am still waiting to hear (from anyone) why it is wrong of President Trump to stand against other governments putting people to death for being homosexual. (The subject of this conversation.)

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I am still waiting to hear (from anyone) why it is wrong of President Trump to stand against other governments putting people to death for being homosexual. (The subject of this conversation.)
I thought such was always the case in the Christian World that killing such people was a crime.

Who puts such to death, only Islam I thought.

Such has got bugger all to do with Trump at all.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You're kidding, I hope.
When did the west Christian world legally ever have the right to kill gay people.:rolleyes:
I have never heard of any such nonsense in my life time.

Trump or the west has never had the right to force Islamic Nations to do anything really. the West are very much ignorant of such people and nor do they truly care at all or try to understand such a people, but to force themselves and deranged values on them, if they ask for the West help fine but if they don't want it and are happy in Islam, then it has every right to do as it please with it's own people. such things that Islam does may disgust us in the West but I think they know what's best for their culture to survive best. it's the same with the Abos in Australia that the West were appalled of such an inferior race as they called them at the time, but the West destroyed them people in total ignorance to their culture and never cared what or who they were at all.

Not to mention that in the future a God less western world, the rights of Christianity will be gone and all religion will be Political Correctness god ( Idol ) inspired and then the Satanist god has every right to do as it pleases with all people as to it's own order.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When did the west Christian world legally ever have the right to kill gay people.:rolleyes:
I have never heard of any such nonsense in my life time.

Trump or the west has never had the right to force Islamic Nations to do anything really. the West are very much ignorant of such people and nor do they truly care at all or try to understand such a people, but to force themselves and deranged values on them, if they ask for the West help fine but if they don't want it and are happy in Islam, then it has every right to do as it please with it's own people. such things that Islam does may disgust us in the West but I think they know what's best for their culture to survive best. it's the same with the Abos in Australia that the West were appalled of such an inferior race as they called them at the time, but the West destroyed them people in total ignorance to their culture and never cared what or who they were at all.

Not to mention that in the future a God less western world, the rights of Christianity will be gone and all religion will be Political Correctness god ( Idol ) inspired and then the Satanist god has every right to do as it pleases with all people as to it's own order.

I've studied Islam and per the Koran for us it is convert or die.

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tell me, is the following what you voted for--?
The Trump I see today is NOT the man he “said” he was during the election

----Donald Trump's greatest achievements----

Trump revokes background checks to buy guns
NEWS FEB 28 2017, 8:39 PM ET
Trump Signs Bill Revoking Obama-Era Gun Checks for People With Mental Illnesses

President Donald Trump quietly signed a bill into law Tuesday rolling back an Obama-era regulation that made it harder for people with mental illnesses to purchase a gun.
Trump signs bill revoking Obama-era gun checks for mental illness

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

Trump sons' hunting in focus as US lifts import ban on African elephant trophies

The Trump administration’s decision to loosen restrictions around the import of elephant trophies from Zimbabwe and Zambia has turned attention back to the president’s family’s own connection to the controversial sport.

Donald Trump Jr and Eric Trump are prolific big-game hunters and during the 2016 campaign, images re-emerged of the pair on a 2011 hunting trip posing with animals they had killed on safari, including an elephant, a buffalo and a leopard.
Jane | RESIST ❄ on Twitter

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump again called for an end to the filibuster and said there will be no deal with Democrats on the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals, also known as DACA.

"Border Patrol Agents are not allowed to properly do their job at the Border because of ridiculous liberal (Democrat) laws like Catch & Release. Getting more dangerous. 'Caravans' coming. Republicans must go to Nuclear Option to pass tough laws NOW. NO MORE DACA DEAL," Trump tweeted Sunday morning.
Trump tweets: 'NO MORE DACA DEAL' - CNNPolitics

Now I can add this---
After taking care of his first batch of issues, he progressed onto the next by establishing a new federal office for vaccine freedom, which has the purpose of providing people a way out of vaccination easily via religious preference
Trump moves against mandatory vaccination |

Willie T, is the above what you voted for-?

just asking
:)-

Just what is it you find wrong in any of these. He is following the will of the people who voted him in. So, yes, the above is what I did vote for.

Reactions: Willie T

Trekson

Jul 24, 2012
Kentucky
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay, while the principle of Bible education is great, and I would go along with it 150%, I would ask one question with regards the proposal of teaching it in state schools. Who will do the teaching?

Actually, many schools already teach about the bible. One I know of is called "the bible as literature." Taught by non-christians, they tear the holiness of the bible to pieces. As a christian, I do not support bible education in the public classroom. That is what churches are for. It's not about separation of church and state, its about the quality of biblical education they will receive. This would backfire, bigtime.

Reactions: Willie T

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just what is it you find wrong in any of these. He is following the will of the people who voted him in. So, yes, the above is what I did vote for.

This one I agree should be rejected.

WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Monday rejected an Obama-era plan to make automobiles more fuel efficient, opening up a long process to weaken current standards and putting California and the federal government on a collision course over vehicle emissions.
https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2018/04/02/world/asia/02reuters-usa-epa-autos.html

When these kind of laws going to affect auto safety declines and injuries and death increase. As well you simply raise the cost of transportation without accomplishing anything.

The others I would have to look more deeply into.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, many schools already teach about the bible. One I know of is called "the bible as literature." Taught by non-christians, they tear the holiness of the bible to pieces. As a christian, I do not support bible education in the public classroom. That is what churches are for. It's not about separation of church and state, its about the quality of biblical education they will receive. This would backfire, bigtime.

The effective way teacher is by teaching comparative religion. That means bringing in representatives of each religion to speak.

But even that can be a problem if only liberal or colt representatives are invited.