No Pre-Trib Rapture, The Church Will Be Present On Earth To See The Tribulation And Second Coming

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So literal Bible study with discipline is not the idea of 'letter killeth', and should not be compared as such.

Not at all what I am saying, I consider myself a fundamentalist Baptist who believes in the gifts of the Spirit.... quite an oxymoron in this day and age where you are either or. And I think this is what the final outpouring of the Gift of discerning of Spirits will be like. These two views are meant to live in harmony with one another not in conflict with one another. I would and have had this opposite conversation with my charismatic Brethren pointing them to fundamentalism.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not at all what I am saying, I consider myself a fundamentalist Baptist who believes in the gifts of the Spirit.... quite an oxymoron in this day and age where you are either or. And I think this is what the final outpouring of the Gift of discerning of Spirits will be like. These two views are meant to live in harmony with one another not in conflict with one another. I would and have had this opposite conversation with my charismatic Brethren pointing them to fundamentalism.

I just stick to God's Holy Writ. I don't get into all that 'fundamentalism' differences stuff. That's just men's ideas, not the actual Word of God.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If You actually read my comments all over again you will see that these words which you are dwelling on of mine are there to get your attention and To warn you That you are heading off a cliff.
Try reading them again with a more open mind.

And try to realize, you don't know me. You have some highly skewed ideas, and you cling to them thinking you are protecting yourself, or something.

What I want for you is more of Christ, More of the riches of his grace for you,

Though you continually demonstrate your ignorance about me, and you continually demonstrate the negativity in your heart, for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Let's just pick a couple for example. This is the Spirit of the LORD? Or the heart of fleshy man?

David H. said:
a total lack of character

David H. said:
a Narcissistic heart that is never in error and always right.

David H. said:
You are hopelessly blind to it.

Do you SERIOUSLY think this is how God speaks? I don't.

This is how a fleshy person speaks.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just stick to God's Holy Writ. I don't get into all that 'fundamentalism' differences stuff. That's just men's ideas, not the actual Word of God.

It is when the word of God begins to cut to the marrow that the Spiritual will begin to reveal itself to you.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you want me to say, "You are of your father the devil"?
I want you to get off of your high horse.

Seriously! You aren't Jesus, for one thing. You don't have clue about me, for another.

What do I want you to say? Whatever is good and edifying.

Calling people narcissists, devoid of character, oh, you can look and see all the vain things you've said, that's not it.

Would you prefer to just say . . . I'm of my father the devil? But be that on your own head.

Much love!

Last edited:

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want you to get off of your high horse.

Seriously! You aren't Jesus, for one thing. You don't have clue about me, for another.

What do I want you to say? Whatever is good and edifying.

Calling people narcissists, devoid of character, oh, you can look and see all the vain things you've said, that's not it.

Would you prefer to just say . . . I'm of my father the devil? But be that on your own head.

It is you who are on a "high horse" if you cannot handle criticism of your character.

Some other examples from scripture of not so gentle language....

"Perhaps your god's are relieving themselves..." (Elijah)
"I wish they would go all the way and emasculate themselves" (Paul of the circumcission)
"Oh foolish galatians Who has bewitched you" (Paul to the Galatians)
"These are Brute beasts..." (Peter the apostle And Jude)
"waterless clouds..." (Jude, of false teachers)
"Their word will eat as canker..." (Paul of Hymenneaus and Philetus)

You get the idea.

All you are showing is How easily you are offended, Rather than it bouncing off your skin it sinks in which shows I am right on Target, and the words I am saying are convicting you, so you pick up on any negative thing I say so you can divert from the scriptural and Spiritual points being made, so you can ignore that conviction. It is not me you are "hating on" But the One who is in me leading me to write what i write. Yes, When he is speaking to you, He will use "hard words" Which is far better than smooth words which false teachers use to sooth you and lull you to sleep.

Ask Yourself, Am i pointing you to myself, and the "cult of David" or am I pointing you to Christ and the cross, to more of Him, To get to Know Him better? I Think you will see the answer. I have nothing to gain from these comments to you, I am certainly not doing it for fame or notoriety as I doubt many here even read them and fewer still like them..... So then Why am I bothering commenting with you? I Am Either led by the Holy Ghost, or I have malicious intent as you already speculated? So The real question for you is will hear what the Spirit says to the churches? This is not just auditory hearing but Spiritual hearing. Do You have the ears to hear? Those are Holy Ghost questions from scripture, Not my words.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you are showing is How easily you are offended,
You remain fixated on this, as if some feeling of insult or slight or offense was behind my words. And you run with it from there. You presume what I've told you over and over isn't the case, but you do not accept that, and insist in your own version.

Compare my words to yours. Am I castigating you at every turn, saying things about your character, your salvation, your understanding of God, anything? No I am not. Negative emotional energy and out of control speech go hand in hand.

This is why I point to such things. I'm not interested in making a display of myself, only to say, consider, whether what you see in yourself and dislike that perhaps you project onto me. No offense intended, but you lack standing in my life for me to give any credance to what you say. You are so far off base with me, I know you simply don't know. Something else drives this. You'll need to work that out for yourself, I can't do that for you.

I can be patient with you because there is no offense. Think about it.

Jesus said, by their fruit you shall know them. Jesus said, out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.

Much love!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You remain fixated on this, as if some feeling of insult or slight or offense was behind my words. And you run with it from there. You presume what I've told you over and over isn't the case, but you do not accept that, and insist in your own version.

Compare my words to yours. Am I castigating you at every turn, saying things about your character, your salvation, your understanding of God, anything? No I am not. Negative emotional energy and out of control speech go hand in hand.

This is why I point to such things. I'm not interested in making a display of myself, only to say, consider, whether what you see in yourself and dislike that perhaps you project onto me. No offense intended, but you lack standing in my life for me to give any credance to what you say. You are so far off base with me, I know you simply don't know. Something else drives this. You'll need to work that out for yourself, I can't do that for you.

I can be patient with you because there is no offense. Think about it.

Your the One making lists of things that have offended you, and deny this??? If They did not bother you you would not have made the list in the first place, You can't undo what you've already done. It is Laughable.

Denigrating others is self-affirmation.

Encouraging others to seek more of Jesus is "denigrating them"???? Don't you see how reprobate you are becoming the more and more you quench the Spirit? Calling good evil calling, More of Jesus is "Nonsense" to you? Encouraging you to seek more of His riches is "Malicious"?

You see what your saying is not offending me, but the one who sent me. Were You to receive the words I say they would not glorify me but the one who sent me. That is how a servant is. You can receive the message or kill the messenger or strike the Ass (donkey), But it is not me who you are doing this to but the one who sent me. All you are doing is quenching the Spirit.

Quench not the Spirit. Despise not prophesyings. Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. (1 Thessalonians 5:19-21)

Therefore I write these things being absent, lest being present I should use sharpness, according to the power which the Lord hath given me to edification, and not to destruction. (2 Corinthians 13:10)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your the One making lists of things that have offended you, and deny this???
I've made a list of just a few of your highly inaccurate and inappropriate comments, so you can hopefully see how you speak.

It doesn't seem to be working.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Encouraging others to seek more of Jesus is "denigrating them"????
There's a spin!

You are not speaking of Jesus nor encouraging anyone for anything when you are merely calling me names.

Much love!

Last edited:

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't you see how reprobate you are becoming the more and more you quench the Spirit?
And here is another example. Name calling, not edifying, just name calling. And self-justifying too, I might add.

Much love!

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hello

Even the devil will take the "moral" high ground so as to condemn others. It is just a "nicer" way of putting others down.

Sometimes, you just have to walk away and let God do the convicting otherwise we are playing at being God and that sin is so insidious that even the saint are sucked into its trap.

Shalom

PS: Playing at or acting God like means that we have already turned away from God and it is so subtle that we do not even realise that we are doing it in our own self righteousness.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Spin, just facts....
Still spinning.

Someone else's writing, whatever he may have said, doesn't excuse yours. And if he writes like you do, I have zero interest.

We're not to be heady and false and vindictive.

Galatians 5:22-23 KJV
22) But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23) Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Much love!

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Pre-Trib Rapture, The Church Will Be Present On Earth To See The Tribulation
OP ^

False

The Church Will Be Present On Earth to See the Second Coming.
OP ^

True

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 More about Jesus would I know,
More of His grace to others show;
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love who died for me.

Refrain:
More, more about Jesus,
More, more about Jesus;
More of His saving fullness see,
More of His love who died for me.

2 More about Jesus let me learn,
More of His holy will discern;
Spirit of God, my teacher be,
Showing the things of Christ to me. [Refrain]

3 More about Jesus in His Word,
Holding communion with my Lord;
Hearing His voice in ev'ry line,
Making each faithful saying mine. [Refrain]

4 More about Jesus on His throne,
Riches in glory all His own;
More of His kingdom's sure increase;
More of His coming, Prince of peace. [Refrain]

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Encouraging someone to seek more of Christ is "heady and false and vindictive"???
That's not what I'm talking about so get honest about it. This is completely disengenuous.

Just wondering . . . Did this have any impact on you?

So long as I continue this assertion, you continue with your malignments. And make no mistake. That's what you do. I disagree on a particular point of doctrine concerning the Latter Rain teaching as relates to a sort of Second Pentacost, and in response, you,

David H. said:
from scripture and construed them to fit your theology of complacency and comfort

David H. said:
your denial of any moves of the Holy Ghost

David H. said:
denying that we will do greater works than the Son of Man did in His ministry

David H. said:
you preach a watered down powerless Gospel devoid of the Spirit and all mental and textual.

David H. said:
Cause you are now making a fool of yourself.

David H. said:
There is SOOO much you are missing out on

David H. said:
There you go again getting all offended

David H. said:
you failed to stand corrected.

David H. said:
Anything but say "I am wrong" The hardest three words for you to say.

David H. said:
your missing out by not Hungering and thirsting for more of Jesus

David H. said:
Willful blindness?

David H. said:
then you just plain ignorant

David H. said:
you choose to mock and get defensive

David H. said:
You do not want to see,

David H. said:
That is how much you hate me.

David H. said:
This inability on your part to stand corrected

David H. said:
a total lack of character

David H. said:
a Narcissistic heart that is never in error and always right.

David H. said:
You are hopelessly blind to it.

David H. said:
You are mocking God.

David H. said:
degraded their conception of God

Do you see this yet?

Much love!