"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know the story of the man that was on a little island and prayed that God would save him. Then the boat comes and he says go ahead, God will save me. Then he starves to death.

Is a vaccine the boat that came to save the man, sent by God?

No.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. It is a poison sent by Satan to condition everyone for the Antichrist (while decimating the present populations).
Is the mRNA decimating the present populations? I am neutral on this issue, leaning toward a different vaccine that is not mRNA technology, so don't get me wrong. But decimating the population would be more on a scale of 6 of 10 people die from taking the vaccine. I do not think that is happening yet, but maybe soon. Gates and company are scary people when it comes to vaccines, so be praying and watching for what God wants you to do.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said is there "a" vaccine, not necessarily the mRNA vaccine. Is any vaccine possibly the boat sent by God?

Science- for good - discovery - intent is Scripturally Taught, is Good.

Science- for evil/ wicked - intent is Wicked/Evil.

The Individual must decide based on his own discovery of knowledge what he is willing to trust is good Intents or wicked Intents.

There is not only ONE "in the scheme of events that has lead to pushing "multiple Vaccines" ...

That which is of God, is that which is Good.
Discoveries of God Given "remedies", never to my knowledge included "brewmasters making secret potions by using aborted babies host tissues or animal tissues hosts"....nor dictated anyone must participate in receiving such "remedies".

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Science- for good - discovery - intent is Scripturally Taught, is Good.

Science- for evil/ wicked - intent is Wicked/Evil.

The Individual must decide based on his own discovery of knowledge what he is willing to trust is good Intents or wicked Intents.

There is not only ONE "in the scheme of events that has lead to pushing "multiple Vaccines" ...

That which is of God, is that which is Good.
Discoveries of God Given "remedies", never to my knowledge included "brewmasters making secret potions by using aborted babies host tissues or animal tissues hosts"....nor dictated anyone must participate in receiving such "remedies".
Your right, the Lord always gives you a choice, with consequences. He will not mandate for instance.

What vaccines have baby tissues and animal tissues?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your right, the Lord always gives you a choice, with consequences. He will not mandate for instance.

What vaccines have baby tissues and animal tissues?

Virus-based vaccines are made in living cells (cell substrates).
You can do your own research into which manufacturers use what.
You can thereafter research the specific source (Several US Manfactures & NOT to dismiss China imports), of WHERE particulars Vaccines are Manifactured, and Specifically Dispensed to where.
As well...certain batches were distributed to NOT only certain localities, but to be given to Specific persons; determined by Employment, Military involvement and age groups.

Good luck, getting a straight answer, where any Vaccine you may consider, originated from or their methods of production.

You might have more success in learning About Viruses in general...(there are thousands around us everyday)...and WHY they can potientally be harmful...and what God has given us to protect ourselves.

We have an immune system, and internal filters...Anyone with a weakened Immune System or Already compromised Organs that are designed to Internally Filter...ARE going to be a high risk to a contagious disease.

Seems more Evident to me ...to emphasize KEEPING ones immune System and filtration organs in Optiomal Health, to begin with, rather than Scramble after the fact of a Virus being carelessly or intentionally unleashed on the population.

Not a secret, most of the world's food supply has been tinckered with (by Governments)...that a majority are not eating foods with proper Gods Given Nutrients, to keep a body's immune system In optimum health.

Vicious circle ...when so much power is given to Governments to manipulate...Some trust the government for Everything...Some don't.

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Virus-based vaccines are made in living cells (cell substrates).
You can do your own research into which manufacturers use what.
You can thereafter research the specific source (Several US Manfactures & NOT to dismiss China imports), of WHERE particulars Vaccines are Manifactured, and Specifically Dispensed to where.
As well...certain batches were distributed to NOT only certain localities, but to be given to Specific persons; determined by Employment, Military involvement and age groups.

Good luck, getting a straight answer, where any Vaccine you may consider, originated from or their methods of production.

You might have more success in learning About Viruses in general...(there are thousands around us everyday)...and WHY they can potientally be harmful...and what God has given us to protect ourselves.

We have an immune system, and internal filters...Anyone with a weakened Immune System or Already compromised Organs that are designed to Internally Filter...ARE going to be a high risk to a contagious disease.

Seems more Evident to me ...to emphasize KEEPING ones immune System and filtration organs in Optiomal Health, to begin with, rather than Scramble after the fact of a Virus being carelessly or intentionally unleashed on the population.

Not a secret, most of the world's food supply has been tinckered with (by Governments)...that a majority are not eating foods with proper Gods Given Nutrients, to keep a body's immune system In optimum health.

Vicious circle ...when so much power is given to Governments to manipulate...Some trust the government for Everything...Some don't.
I agree. Thanks

Reactions: Taken