"Normal" Vaccine Alternatives to the mRNA Vaccine Are Coming!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
https://blogs.sciencemag.org/pipeline/archives/2021/01/21/mrna-vaccines-what-happens
Both of these are by scientists...Not kitchy talking heads with memorable phrases or scare tactics.

They have real science...correlation WITH true Causation. Not correlation without causation.

They are the real McCoy...not posers.
OK, 2 of your articles are good, and present your case well. Their basic report is that the reason they were able to dial up so easily and get it done is because they have been working on this vaccine for 30 years. The pipeline article did say this though:
The Lipid nanoparticles RNA/DNA formula, helps dose get through the Innate Immune System without the whole sentry system exploding into an active defense mode, and killing the dose before it can enter the cell and do it's business.
This sounds like what JHT1234 was talking about. The mRNA dose gets to the cell and a new RNA piece is introduced to the cell to counteract the virus. I would call that a manipulating the cell. You can call it what you need to.

So your article is good.

I would be hard pressed to attack an article that does not agree with you all the way. Just because it does not agree with you 100% does not make that doctor a kitchy talking head, ready to scare you to death. You sound like the democrats that want to brand any speech that does not agree with them, as terrorist misinformation. I hope you are not stooping to that level of logic? Right?

So have you read any of the articles that the other side have offered you? It looks like what they are saying is be careful, this is new stuff, first time used on massive populations, so be careful. And they are offering alternative vaccines that will come out soon that does not have the mRNA technology, but is more like old fashioned vaccines that do the job too.

So choose which one you want. Is that not a good idea?

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not getting sucked into these personal attacks anymore. Anti-vaxer, wild conspiracy theories.
At least be specific, what exactly did I say that u disagree with? What did I say that warrants such an attack?

Your talking about proof... What proof??? There is no proof in science. Look it up. There is only evidence...
You want me to provide experts? evidence?. Ok sure... For what exactly... For being skeptical... There is just too u much to be skeptical about... Even you are which is really confusing me atm...

Stop trying to berate me with broad accusations and be more specific about your disagreement. Please. Cos Im just lost ATM.
What did i say? What did i do? Did i personally attack u? If so i apologize. Where is this hostility coming from? Why?

We're both reasonable adults... Talk to me... Tell me how i made your blood boil so then i can at least try no to boil it again...

You really need to calm down, you are now accusing me of something I didn't do. Your making a false accusation so stop acting like I did something I didn't. What I did ask of you and everyone (not just you) is to provide real evidence that the vaccine is not good. Is that really so hard to do?

If the vaccine is no good then there will be tons of proof in science and there will be reputable sources that everyone can point to.

I am very disappointed in you and hurt, I wrote my post in a calm thinking matter trying to explain than you accuse my falsely of doing something I never.
did.

Are you so emotional that you can't be calm and have a discussion without accusing someone falsely. I am doing nothing more than @Gregory did which is ask for proof and to back up all the claims. Is that a bad thing to do?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
These vaccines physically introduce a whole pathogen, or protein subunit of a known pathogen, to your body that is then neutralized by the immune system so that antibodies can be made to protect against future encounters.
A protein subunit is not the same as an attenuated or modified virus. That should be called a bogus vaccine. Then again Novavax is using moth cells. But that does not deter moron Justin Trudeau from enriching this company and putting Canadians at risk.

When the manufacturers claim 90% or 95 % "efficacy" IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So the title of this thread using the word "normal" is misleading. Everyone is simply playing games to garner billions of dollars while deceiving the gullible public.

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A protein subunit is not the same as an attenuated or modified virus. That should be called a bogus vaccine. Then again Novavax is using moth cells. But that does not deter moron Justin Trudeau from enriching this company and putting Canadians at risk.

When the manufacturers claim 90% or 95 % "efficacy" IT MEANS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. So the title of this thread using the word "normal" is misleading. Everyone is simply playing games to garner billions of dollars while deceiving the gullible public.

Could you please provide a scientific white paper, journal article, etc that is peer recognized that talks about this assertion. Thank you

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OK, 2 of your articles are good, and present your case well. Their basic report is that the reason they were able to dial up so easily and get it done is because they have been working on this vaccine for 30 years. The pipeline article did say this though:
The Lipid nanoparticles RNA/DNA formula, helps dose get through the Innate Immune System without the whole sentry system exploding into an active defense mode, and killing the dose before it can enter the cell and do it's business.
This sounds like what JHT1234 was talking about. The mRNA dose gets to the cell and a new RNA piece is introduced to the cell to counteract the virus. I would call that a manipulating the cell. You can call it what you need to.

So your article is good.

I would be hard pressed to attack an article that does not agree with you all the way. Just because it does not agree with you 100% does not make that doctor a kitchy talking head, ready to scare you to death. You sound like the democrats that want to brand any speech that does not agree with them, as terrorist misinformation. I hope you are not stooping to that level of logic? Right?

So have you read any of the articles that the other side have offered you? It looks like what they are saying is be careful, this is new stuff, first time used on massive populations, so be careful. And they are offering alternative vaccines that will come out soon that does not have the mRNA technology, but is more like old fashioned vaccines that do the job too.

So choose which one you want. Is that not a good idea?
Actually,
mRNA vaccines have been used for at least a decade for cancer treatments which involves particular cancers that are caused by virus. It's not exactly new technology...just new for a pandemic use. It's not effective for all viruses but for these... perfect.

As far as lipids go...lipids are a form of fats that your body's cells use. That's why they are used in this vaccine...it's not Wesson oil or even olive oil. But all those actresses in Hollywood who get liposuction are really providing the lipids. So I can understand how people don't want to get injected with some democratic party faithful. (Just a joke there)

And as far as the articles the antivaxxers provide...
A glass of water laced with cyanide. Sure the water is good but trying to drink it around the cyanide is difficult. Same thing as fecal material baked into brownies...it doesn't take much to destroy the whole pan of brownies.
Just because they offer a nugget of truth doesn't mean I'm going to swallow everything they say. Especially when I know their agenda and know their formula for telling huge lies as propaganda.

Actually soon the "experimental" tag will come off the vaccines. Followed by the final expected proof that the mRNA vaccines are a solid protection against infection... meaning that those who have received the mRNA vaccines cannot be carriers for the virus and are free to be mask free. (The expected results in the fall)

But in the Fall I'm expecting the antivaxxers to be rounded up and studied like those men infected with syphilis. Of course they will be infected by then and scientists will want to study their sterility, brain damages, kidney damages, and etc. Basically every system that an endocrine system affects.

Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Could you please provide a scientific white paper, journal article, etc that is peer recognized that talks about this assertion. Thank you
Here is what a medical doctor has to say after having researched the published information:

A Warning for Vaccine-hesitant Truth-seekers: The 0.01% Have It in For You
Posted on February 1, 2021 by State of the Nation

By Gary G. Kohls, MD
LewRockwell.com

This article is designed to expose the Rockefeller Foundation, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, the WHO, the CDC, the NIAID, even the Mayo Clinic, etc, etc for their profit-minded, corporation-corrupted pseudoscience, their abandonment of medical ethical principles, their vaccinology-illiteracy and/or their deception concerning the declared pandemic.

There is a new, and particularly nefarious money-making scheme that is described below. It is based on the wide-spread – and FALSE – assumption that the new, fast-tracked Covid-19 vaccines (or any vaccine, for that matter) are effective in both preventing 1) getting infected with the intended virus and also 2) becoming contagious after getting inoculated!! Neither outcome has been proven with the published clinical trials. All of the new vaccines are likely useless on both counts.

In fact, none of the Big Vaccine corporations that are making these potentially dangerous, synthetic genome-modifying vaccines have actually made the claim that their vaccines are effective in preventing infection or contagion, even after getting the required two inoculations – much less the initial shot!

The only claim these billionaire-owned pharmaceutical corporations (most of all of which are members of the World Economic Forum) make is that a certain percentage of vaccinated individuals are capable of developing some uncertain level of serological immunity (ie antibody production). But it is well-known that intramuscular injection of vaccines are incapable of stimulating cellular/mucosal immunity, which is the other, unmentioned by industry, but most important part of human immunity. Cellular immunity is only possible with sufficient exposure to a natural infectious agent via inhalation of a sizable number of viral- or bacterial-infected droplets,

It also must be emphasized that true “herd immunity” cannot be achieved by vaccinations. Herd immunity to infectious respiratory diseases can only be achieved by natural exposure to infectious bacterial or viral agents. Intramuscular vaccinations cannot produce both serological/antibody immunity and cellular/mucosal immunity. Claims by those corporate-controlled entities (such as the WHO, the CDC, the NIAID, the FDA, the AMA, the AAP, the World Economic Forum, Bill Gates, the Mayo Clinic [a WEF partner], etc) that claim that vaccine-achievable herd immunity can be achieved through vaccination campaigns – are liars, dupes or vaccinology-illiterate – or all three.)

Interestingly, the vaccine corporations or the government pharma-co-opted bureaucrats involved in pushing the BIG LIE about vaccine usefulness do not actually make any statements about whether or not these vaccines are capable of developing even partial immunity to any of the common coronavirus mutations that have been found (and then conveniently used as propaganda tools to keep the level of fear about Covid-19 at panic levels).

Shame on the Mayo Clinic for trusting the untrustworthy, profiteering establishment entities of Big Pharma, Big Medicine and Big Media, entities that are telling the Big Lie of “95% (ie, ‘relative’) effectiveness” rates for Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines rather that scientifically looking at the only reliable measure of vaccine efficacy: the “actual” or “absolute” effectiveness rate, which is actually 0.8% for both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s vaccines, neither one of which has yet been proven to be safe or effective long-term.

Sadly, the once medical science-based Mayo Clinic has seemingly joined forces with the Big Pharma-co-opted entities that are connected to the World Economic Forum’s virology-illiterate Bill Gates. The WEF-involvement of so many of America’s profit-oriented medical trade associations, clinics or hospitals – has revealed its blindness and/or ignorance about vaccinology. These revelations, if true, should provoke serious concern about Mayo’s ineptitude or its willingness to reject traditional medical ethical principles about fully informed consent or its commitment to the Hippocratic Oath.

You are being redirected...

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will look and investigate this gentleman's credentials. It would be nice to have a scientific research paper backed up by peers with no agenda attached.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You really need to calm down, you are now accusing me of something I didn't do. Your making a false accusation so stop acting like I did something I didn't. What I did ask of you and everyone (not just you) is to provide real evidence that the vaccine is not good. Is that really so hard to do?

If the vaccine is no good then there will be tons of proof in science and there will be reputable sources that everyone can point to.

I am very disappointed in you and hurt, I wrote my post in a calm thinking matter trying to explain than you accuse my falsely of doing something I never.
did.

Are you so emotional that you can't be calm and have a discussion without accusing someone falsely. I am doing nothing more than @Gregory did which is ask for proof and to back up all the claims. Is that a bad thing to do?

Im not emotional at all. I just asked what wild conspiracy theories are u talking about?

I did apologize, in case u didn't notice. Even though I don't know what I did wrong...

But your still angry, claiming I made a false accusation... Didn't u say I was spreading wild conspiracy theories? If so then I'm just even more confused. If not then I guess I'll just apologize again...:oops:. Misinterpretations are all too easy...

U and I did once share a similar view on covid, soo... I dunno... Just saying...o_O

Anyway... We're not getting anywhere here... If u want sources just look back at my posts about covid and you will find
* Plenty of links to all kinds of sources
* Plenty of predictions and fears that are now true

Please don't respond if you're just going to continue to be belligerent. I never meant to offend you and iv apologized twice...
So... some peace would be nice

Peace out

Last edited:

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will look and investigate this gentleman's credentials. It would be nice to have a scientific research paper backed up by peers with no agenda attached.
Nobody on this forum so far is providing scientific research papers backed up by peers with no agenda attached. So until you do, the other side will not. Some interesting articles for sure, but not scientific research paper backed up by peers with no agenda attached.

BTW what is the agenda for those that agree with mRNA vaccines?

What is the agenda of those that are uncomfortable with mRNA vaccines?

Reactions: April_Rose

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually,
mRNA vaccines have been used for at least a decade for cancer treatments which involves particular cancers that are caused by virus. It's not exactly new technology...just new for a pandemic use. It's not effective for all viruses but for these... perfect.

As far as lipids go...lipids are a form of fats that your body's cells use. That's why they are used in this vaccine...it's not Wesson oil or even olive oil. But all those actresses in Hollywood who get liposuction are really providing the lipids. So I can understand how people don't want to get injected with some democratic party faithful. (Just a joke there)

And as far as the articles the antivaxxers provide...
A glass of water laced with cyanide. Sure the water is good but trying to drink it around the cyanide is difficult. Same thing as fecal material baked into brownies...it doesn't take much to destroy the whole pan of brownies.
Just because they offer a nugget of truth doesn't mean I'm going to swallow everything they say. Especially when I know their agenda and know their formula for telling huge lies as propaganda.

Actually soon the "experimental" tag will come off the vaccines. Followed by the final expected proof that the mRNA vaccines are a solid protection against infection... meaning that those who have received the mRNA vaccines cannot be carriers for the virus and are free to be mask free. (The expected results in the fall)

But in the Fall I'm expecting the antivaxxers to be rounded up and studied like those men infected with syphilis. Of course they will be infected by then and scientists will want to study their sterility, brain damages, kidney damages, and etc. Basically every system that an endocrine system affects.
You were doing OK until you came to describing the articles that the antivaxxers rely on. You need to be careful how you say that. Their are hundreds of articles out there from scientific based men and women that warn us to be cautious of the mRNA vaccine. And for good reasons. It may turn out that the vaccine will be the savior of the epidemic, but at this stage the data is far from confirming. So the word is caution.

You, on the other hand have many science based men and women that think the mRNA is able and ready to ward off this virus. And that is fine to think it. Go and get your vaccine.

There are alternatives on their way. So my position is neutral. If you are comfortable with the mRNA vaccine, go get it.
If you are not, then wait until a vaccine comes along that you are comfortable with.

But to call those that do not believe everything you say, liars, alt right, killers, conspiracy theorists, etc., etc., etc., is not wise. To call for a round up of those people for internment in educational camps, is truly Hitler-like. You need to be careful with your rhetoric or you will push this nation into a civil war.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A protein subunit is not the same as an attenuated or modified virus. That should be called a bogus vaccine.
Why do you keep insisting that the whole world should accept your personal definition of a vaccine?

It could be argued that there has only ever been one true vaccine - the smallpox vaccine - because it consisted of the vaccinia (cowpox) virus.

But as science progressed, the term 'vaccine' got attached to other preparations that induced immunity: not only weakened whole viruses but also modified toxins (the diphtheria and tetanus vaccines). There really is no reason why products made up of single proteins or subunits can't be called a vaccine - the Covid vaccines are by no means the first.

Reactions: historyb

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Their are hundreds of articles out there from scientific based men and women that warn us to be cautious of the mRNA vaccine.
Agreed. But now we are in a propaganda war with unethical *experts* and doctors who are not really presenting science, but *doctored* science to support the vaccine scam, which is a part of the pandemic scam. These same experts waged a relentless was against the safe HCQ combo pack, and now they are calling mRNA *vaccine* deaths as deaths from natural causes:
Seniors Dying After COVID Vaccine Labeled as Natural Causes
By Joseph Mercola
Mercola.com

PART I
Around the world, reports are pouring in of people dying shortly after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. In many cases, they die suddenly within hours of getting the shot. In others, death occurs within the span of a couple of weeks.

One notable case is baseball legend Hank Aaron, 86, who died January 22, 2021, 17 days after publicly getting vaccinated for COVID-19.1,2 He said at the time that he hoped other Blacks would follow his lead and get their vaccines too.

According to news reports, he died “peacefully in his sleep” and no cause of death had been announced. Aaron was famous for being the home-run king of baseball, and broke Babe Ruth’s record when he hit homerun No. 715; he had hit 755 by the time he retired from the sport.

29 Dead in Norway

In related news, Norway has recorded 29 senior citizen deaths in the wake of their vaccination push.3 Most were over the age of 75. A total of 42,000 Norwegians had by that time received the vaccine.

While health officials initially downplayed any connection to the vaccine, a report in Bloomberg suggests the Norwegian Medicines Agency are now reconsidering. At the time of the deaths, the Pfizer vaccine was the only COVID-19 vaccine available in Norway, so “all deaths are thus linked to this vaccine,” the agency told Bloomberg.4

“’There are 13 deaths that have been assessed, and we are aware of another 16 deaths that are currently being assessed,’ the agency said. All the reported deaths related to ‘elderly people with serious basic disorders,’ it said.

‘Most people have experienced the expected side effects of the vaccine, such as nausea and vomiting, fever, local reactions at the injection site, and worsening of their underlying condition’ …

The findings have prompted Norway to suggest that COVID-19 vaccines may be too risky for the very old and terminally ill, the most cautious statement yet from a European health authority.

The Norwegian Institute of Public Health judges that ‘for those with the most severe frailty, even relatively mild vaccine side effects can have serious consequences. For those who have a very short remaining life span anyway, the benefit of the vaccine may be marginal or irrelevant.’”

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, commented that the deaths have to be “put into context with the population they occurred in.”5

In other words, they were old and old people die. It’s hypocrisy at its finest. When seniors die before vaccination, it’s due to COVID-19 and something must be done to prevent it, but when they die after vaccination, they die of natural causes and no preventive action is necessary.

The World Health Organization added that since there was “no certain connection” of the vaccines to Norway’s deaths, there is no reason to discontinue giving it to senior citizens.

Questionable Coincidences

Interestingly, several areas have reported that deaths are rapidly increasing AFTER vaccination programs are implemented. The news stories don’t actually say it straight out, but if you look at dates given, it raises questions. One such example is what’s happening in Gibraltar at the southern tip of Spain, which has a population of 34,000.

The area rolled out its vaccination program on January 9, 2021, using the Pfizer mRNA vaccine. By January 17, 2021, 5,847 doses had been administered (about 17% of the population), according to a report by MedicalXpress.6

The curious thing about it is that the area’s first recorded death from COVID-19 didn’t occur until mid-November 2020. By January 6, three days before the vaccination program began, the total COVID-19-related death toll reportedly stood at 10.

Then, by January 17, the total death toll had suddenly skyrocketed to 45. In other words, 35 people died in the first eight days of the vaccination program. Most were in their 80s and 90s.

Chief Minister Fabian Picardo said, “This is now the worst loss of life of Gibraltarians in over 100 years. Even in war, we have never lost so many in such a short time.”7 None of the deaths are being blamed on the vaccine, however. Instead, they’re loosely blaming them on the new variant of SARS-CoV-2.

Vaccine Rollout Coincides With Outbreak

Other areas are also reporting “outbreaks” of COVID-19, resulting in increased death tolls, after the rollout of vaccinations. Case in point: In Auburn, New York, a COVID-19 outbreak began December 21, 2020, in a Cayuga County nursing home.8,9 Before this outbreak, no one in the nursing home had died from COVID-19.

The next day, December 22, they started vaccinating residents and staff. The first death was reported December 29, 2020. Between December 22, 2020, and January 9, 2021, 193 residents (80%) received the vaccine, as did 113 staff members.

As of January 9, 2021, 137 residents had been infected and 24 had died. Forty-seven staff members had also tested positive for SARS-CoV-2 and one was on life-support.

Considering we’re also seeing cases in which healthy young and middle-aged individuals die within days of receiving the vaccine, it’s not inconceivable that the vaccine might have something to do with these dramatic rises in deaths among the elderly in various parts of the world. In fact, I’d expect it.

You can rest assured, however, that the public health authorities and media will not report these observations. Anything that conflicts with vaccine safety and effectiveness will be intentionally and universally buried. This is precisely their modus operandi of the past three decades, so it’s really up to each individual to do their own research.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART II

Massive Amounts of Serious Side Effects Emerging

While the global vaccine campaign is less than a month old in most places, reports of serious side effects have already started pouring in. Many are sharing their personal experiences on social media networks. Disturbingly, many are having their stories censored as misleading or false. Videos, in particular, tend to be taken down.

Aside from sudden death within hours or days,10,11,12,13,14 examples of side effects among survivors of the Pfizer and Moderna mRNA vaccines include:

• Persistent malaise15,16 and extreme exhaustion17
  • Severe allergic, including anaphylactic reactions18,19,20
  • Multisystem inflammatory syndrome21
  • Chronic seizures and convulsions22,23
  • Paralysis,24 including Bell’s Palsy25
To get a feel for what’s really happening, check out prezi.com, where someone has started collecting stories from various social media posts. It’s a rather shocking compilation that is well worth sharing with family and friends who are still on the fence about getting the vaccine.

Many say they “feel weird” and that they “don’t feel like myself.” Dizziness, racing heart and extreme high blood pressure seem to be a common complaint, as is severe, chronic seemingly “unbreakable” headache that does not respond to medication. Many describe the pain they feel in their body as “being run over by a bus” or “being beaten with a bat.”

Some report swollen and painful lymph nodes, severe muscle pain and gastrointestinal issues. Symptoms mimicking stroke are being reported, even though CT scans show nothing of concern. One such report is from a 19-year-old girl. Several report lethal heart attacks claiming the lives of someone they love.

Psychological effects are also starting to creep in. One woman who is on chemotherapy reports “mood changes with intermittent periods of elation and mild euphoria.” Bouts of anxiety, depression, brain fog, confusion and dissociation are also being reported, as is an inability to sleep.

One person reports having lost “the voice in my head,” which I suspect is the ability to hear yourself think. Another reports losing the ability to formulate words about half an hour after getting the first dose of vaccine, and a third reports “struggling for lost words.” Loss of taste and/or smell are also being reported, as well as taste alterations. Several say they have developed a metallic taste since their vaccination.

One pregnant woman reported spontaneous rupture of the amniotic sac resulting in premature delivery. Another woman’s baby was found to have no heartbeat two days after her vaccination and was delivered stillborn. Several describe effects suggesting vascular problems, such as skin blotchiness and fingers turning blue.

We see mass cell activation syndromes. The clinical symptoms are going to be the inflammatory diseases. We hear everybody calling it ‘long haul COVID’ — the extreme, profound, crippling fatigue, the inability to produce energy from your mitochondria. It’s not long haul COVID. It’s exactly what it always was — myalgic encephalomyelitis, inflammation of the brain and the spinal cord. ~ Judy Mikovits Ph.D.
While people are hoping and praying their side effects will be temporary, a significant portion say they’re still struggling with the effects one or two weeks after their shot. Time will tell whether they turn out to be permanent, but considering the fact that the mRNA vaccines reprogram your DNA, there’s certainly the possibility that they might be long-lasting.

Side Effects Were Predictable

I recently interviewed cellular and molecular biologist Judy Mikovits, Ph.D., about the mechanics of COVID-19 mRNA vaccines, which are in actuality gene therapy. They’re not conventional vaccines. Compare the summary of reported side effects in the section above to the longer-term side effects she suspects will become commonplace, based on the mechanics and biological effects of these gene therapy “vaccines”:

The underlying causes, according to Mikovits, are neuroinflammation and dysregulation of the immune system and endocannabinoid system.

“It’s the brain on fire,” she says. “You’re going to see ticks, you’re going to see Parkinsonian disease, you’re going to see ALS, you’re going to see things like this developing at extremely rapid rates, and it’s inflammation of the brain.

We see mass cell activation syndromes. The clinical symptoms are going to be the inflammatory diseases. We hear everybody calling it ‘long haul COVID’ — the extreme, profound, crippling fatigue, the inability to produce energy from your mitochondria.

It’s not long haul COVID. It’s exactly what it always was — myalgic encephalomyelitis, inflammation of the brain and the spinal cord. What they’re intentionally doing is killing off [certain] populations.”

Discrepancies in Moderna’s FDA Report

According to a recent report by The Defender,26 there are significant discrepancies in the data Moderna submitted to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration:

“Moderna’s reported death rate for its COVID vaccine, based on clinical trials, is 5.41 times greater than Pfizer’s. Yet neither are representative of national death rates — that’s a red flag …

The Moderna vaccine arm death rate of 0.36 deaths/100K/day) is 5.14 times higher than Pfizer’s (0.07 deaths/100K/day). This large discrepancy deserves notice and requires explanation.

If Moderna’s on-vaccine death rate is so far below the national death rate and also simultaneously more than five times greater than Pfizer’s on-vaccine death rate, then Pfizer’s study sample appears even less representative of the entire population. This, too, requires due consideration …

When comparing [Moderna’s] study-wide number of deaths per day per 100K for the study to that of the entire U.S. population from 2019, I was shocked: the national number of deaths per day per 100K is 2.44.

Moderna’s screening process and exclusion criteria in the trial led to evidence that the general population is dying at a rate 6.3 times greater than the death rate in the Moderna trial — which means the Moderna study, including its estimated efficacy rate and the vaccine’s alleged safety profile — cannot possibly be relevant to most of the U.S. population.

The super-healthy cohorts studied by Moderna are in no way representative of the U.S. population. Most deaths from COVID-19 involve pre-existing health conditions of the types excluded from both Pfizer and Moderna trials …

Those enrolling in the post-market surveillance studies deserve to know the abject absence of any relevant information on efficacy and risk for them. In their zeal to help humanity, or to help themselves, these people may very well be walking into a situation that will cause autoimmunity due to pathogenic priming, potentially leading to disease enhancement should they become infected following vaccination.”

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
PART III

Why Is Moderna’s Gene Therapy Deadlier Than Pfizer’s?

What might account for Moderna’s gene therapy “vaccine” causing more than five times more deaths than Pfizer’s? One possibility raised in The Defender’s article is that they failed to “screen out unsafe epitopes to reduce autoimmunity due to homology between parts of the viral protein and the human proteome.”

According to a 2020 paper27 in the Journal of Translational Autoimmunity, “Pathogenic priming likely contributes to serious and critical illness and mortality in COVID-19 via autoimmunity,” noting that the same may apply post-vaccination.

As explained in this paper, all but one of SARS-CoV-2 immunogenic epitopes are similar to human proteins. Epitopes28 are sites on the virus that allow antibodies or cell receptors in your immune system to recognize it.

This is why epitopes are also referred to as “antigenic determinants,” as they are the parts that are recognized by an antibody, B-cell receptor or T-cell receptor. Most antigens — substances that bind specifically to an antibody or a T-cell receptor — have several different epitopes, which allow it to be recognized by several different antibodies.

According to the author, some epitopes can cause “autoimmunological pathogenic priming due to prior infection or following exposure to SARS-CoV-2 … following vaccination.”

In other words, if you’ve had the infection once, and get reinfected (either by SARS-CoV-2 or a sufficiently similar coronavirus), the second bout has a great potential to be more severe than the first. Similarly, if you get vaccinated and are then infected with SARS-CoV-2, your infection may be more severe than had you not been vaccinated.

For this reason, “these epitopes should be excluded from vaccines under development to minimize autoimmunity due to risk of pathogenic priming,” the paper warns. The abstract lays out the basics of the pathogenic priming process.29 As noted in The Defender:30

“Thus, concern over vaccine-induced pathogenic priming is not zero, but it may be less than COVID-19 vaccines that use more than one SARS-CoV-2 protein. However, the hyper-focused IgG response to the fewer antigens could cause hyperimmunization, a condition considered ripe for off-target autoimmunity attacks.”

Are Lethal Effects Being Hidden?

The Defender points out that vaccine trials never use inert placebos. Instead, many use another vaccine. By doing so, they effectively hide side effects. In the case of Moderna, a total of 13 people died in the trial, seven in the vaccine group and eight in the placebo group. One severe adverse event in the placebo group, however, was relabeled as a death, and one death in the vaccine group was relabeled as a severe adverse event.

In the vaccine group, deaths were listed as cardio-respiratory arrest, heart attack, multisystem organ failure, head injury and suicide. None of the deaths were linked to the vaccine.

However, as noted in The Defender, heart attacks can involve autoimmunity and have been seen in post-vaccinations before. Multisystem organ failure is also “consistent with autoimmunity against ubiquitously expressed proteins as a result of vaccination.”

“The suicide cannot be ruled out as not due the vaccine, either,” The Defender writes, noting it could be related to “autoimmunity against oxytocin or serotonin receptors,” which might result in “devastating depression.”

Indeed, prezi.com includes a number of reports of people saying they’ve experienced anxiety and depression following their vaccination. Depression is also a possible outcome of neuroinflammation, as noted by Mikovits.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

historyb

Mar 10, 2011
in a house
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please don't respond if you're just going to continue to be belligerent. I never meant to offend you and iv apologized twice...
So... some peace would be nice

I was never belligerent, you have been. Maybe it's best if we put each other on ignore until you get better and not so angry. Go with God

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I was never belligerent, you have been. Maybe it's best if we put each other on ignore until you get better and not so angry. Go with God

I apologize... Again... For the 3rd time... God has already forgiven me. Why can't you...

Reactions: April_Rose

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

•From the beginning of mankind TO this day;

Viruses are everywhere,
...natural & LAB manipulation creations.
...is nothing new.
LAB kept VIALS of Viruses,
...is nothing new.
How viruses are Spread,
...is nothing new.
How to Avoid viruses,
...is nothing new.
How to Protect against viruses,
...is nothing new.

All the knowledge necessary is Revealed in Scripture...not a In a Vaccination.

Jesus, the GREAT Physician...
Spiritually and Physicially....and it had nothing to do with a man-Made Vaccine. :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Gregory

Jan 8, 2021
utah
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP^

•From the beginning of mankind TO this day;

Viruses are everywhere,
...natural & LAB manipulation creations.
...is nothing new.
LAB kept VIALS of Viruses,
...is nothing new.
How viruses are Spread,
...is nothing new.
How to Avoid viruses,
...is nothing new.
How to Protect against viruses,
...is nothing new.

All the knowledge necessary is Revealed in Scripture...not a In a Vaccination.

Jesus, the GREAT Physician...
Spiritually and Physicially....and it had nothing to do with a man-Made Vaccine. :)
You know the story of the man that was on a little island and prayed that God would save him. Then the boat comes and he says go ahead, God will save me. Then he starves to death.

Is a vaccine the boat that came to save the man, sent by God?