North Korea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I was thinking drones loaded with cluster bombs. As many as we have. Hit'um from all sides at once.
Wouldnt do that they may well take them off you and turn them around like Russia did lol

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
That fat white guy in North Korea is threatening to murder millions of innocent people. The one in the Oval Office is not. I would call that a big difference.
The one in the oval office sent his war machine to kill millions. The other fat one never?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
:rolleyes: I guess being a warmonger was what he really meant when he said he was going to "drain the damn swamp", not the real swamp we all thought he meant of course, the one from he came that made him rich.
No he did mean the swamo in america. But they now told him who runs america and hes now a trapped pawn who is now in fear and will do every thing he is told.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...threatening him with fire and fury is going to stop him?

no but it is wise to see if NK leader is just sword rattling or not isn't it? its amazing how quick the judgments are here. God did ordain these powers that be, you know. the TV generation still believes the media. I thought it was the Lord's views that were to dominated Christian views on the world.

its very possible that NK's allies who are much stronger then NK are using him to see and observe the US of A response to such threats. if I was China or Russian or who ever leadership it would be in my country's best interest to see just what my country was up against should push come to shove with the US of A.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no but it is wise to see if NK leader is just sword rattling or not isn't it? its amazing how quick the judgments are here. God did ordain these powers that be, you know. the TV generation still believes the media. I thought it was the Lord's views that were to dominated Christian views on the world.

its very possible that NK's allies who are much stronger then NK are using him to see and observe the US of A response to such threats. if I was China or Russian or who ever leadership it would be in my country's best interest to see just what my country was up against should push come to shove with the US of A.

Opinions that are media driven are irrelevant in the case of NK and Gods will. World leaders know the reality of NK and they are engaged in political theater. As Christians, we are called to love outwardly in all circumstances, without engaging and perpetuating worldliness (political theater). A primarily thinking error in American culture is mistaking political participation for controlling political outcomes.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps you would like to tell us what that might be? lol.

A plexotomy is when they remove part of your stomach. They install a piece of plexiglass where that part of your stomach once was. That way, people who have their head so far up their butt, can see when they walk.

Stranger

Last edited:
Reactions: Job

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Opinions that are media driven are irrelevant in the case of NK and Gods will. World leaders know the reality of NK and they are engaged in political theater. As Christians, we are called to love outwardly in all circumstances, without engaging and perpetuating worldliness (political theater). A primarily thinking error in American culture is mistaking political participation for controlling political outcomes.

that is out right stupid thinking, if God gives you charge of a thing, you don't willing give it to the wicked, or leave it to the wicked. you speak as though justice has no place with the Almighty, and the Almighty has no place with the execution of justice in the world, or the affairs of men. your view is not of God, nor the Kingdom of Heaven. more cowardly then anything.

one is to Love God first, hence God's nature and ways and Judgement. then His Son and His People, then offer His Gospel to the world around you without judging the soul. but you preach disregard for Justice, for the showing of your love? na, that is a deception that is ineffective living in the Lord.

one can participate in the world without the world participating in them.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so I am a stupid coward for recognizing that Justice is God's business and loving others is the business of humanity? So be it

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok so I am a stupid coward for recognizing that Justice is God's business and loving others is the business of humanity? So be it

And God appointed people to carry out that justice.