North Korea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My opinion is that nuclear is what started this thing, and nuclear is how it should be treated. We don't need a large military force to hit North Korea with several nuclear bombs.

We need to pull our military back to a safe distance and let her go. Eliminate the threat for good.

Stranger

Reactions: Job

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was thinking drones loaded with cluster bombs. As many as we have. Hit'um from all sides at once.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
daddy war bucks might like drones, plus its and opportunity to see how well it will work under such conditions, but there's no real profiteering in pressing the button on nuks, only the fear of them justifying the building of more nuks, then you have something there. there's movie out recently if you haven't seen it "war dogs" a true story of the reality of the game of war.

anyway, one can say its an evil thing that war is so profitable to the war machine, but on the other hand would you want the war machine to serve your enemy?

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
daddy war bucks might like drones, plus its and opportunity to see how well it will work under such conditions, but there's no real profiteering in pressing the button on nuks, only the fear of them justifying the building of more nuks, then you have something there. there's movie out recently if you haven't seen it "war dogs" a true story of the reality of the game of war.

anyway, one can say its an evil thing that war is so profitable to the war machine, but on the other hand would you want the war machine to serve your enemy?

My only real enemy is Satan, that fat white guy in North Korea is just another pawn on the grand chess board, no different than the fat white guy in the oval office.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My only real enemy is Satan, that fat white guy in North Korea is just another pawn on the grand chess board, no different than the fat white guy in the oval office.

That fat white guy in North Korea is threatening to murder millions of innocent people. The one in the Oval Office is not. I would call that a big difference.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That fat white guy in North Korea is threatening to murder millions of innocent people. The one in the Oval Office is not. I would call that a big difference.

So...threatening him with fire and fury is going to stop him?

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The American leaders and world leaders live for money. Its profit at all costs. America is pushing for war becaus ethe world bankers dont have a bank in NK they are all try hard to get to Iran and cuba. They have now been kicked out of Russia thank God Russia is to big for the to attack, China is also to big now. Thank God for that two. America has over 1000 military basis all over the world. Russia is in three countries, America is the threat ,not NK ot Russia or china. America spent 600 odd billion. Russia soen 60 bullion who the threat? America is. Stop beliving the bought and paid for media.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
daddy war bucks might like drones, plus its and opportunity to see how well it will work under such conditions,
russia stole your drone and over took the controls.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

:rolleyes: I guess being a warmonger was what he really meant when he said he was going to "drain the damn swamp", not the real swamp we all thought he meant of course, the one from he came that made him rich.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: I guess being a warmonger was what he really meant when he said he was going to "drain the damn swamp", not the real swamp we all thought he meant of course, the one from he came that made him rich.

Yeah, I suppose...

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I suppose...

The day I see a president instill more "love your enemies" and "treating others as you would want to be treated" in foreign policy, and "draining the damn swamp" that needs to be drained is the day I'll start taking elections and politics seriously. Until that day comes, I'll consider it to be the absolute joke that I've always seen it since my teenage years. Really, I'm not expecting that day to ever come until the establishment of New Jerusalem.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The day I see a president instill more "love your enemies" and "treating others as you would want to be treated" in foreign policy, and "draining the damn swamp" that needs to be drained is the day I'll start taking elections and politics seriously. Until that day comes, I'll consider it to be the absolute joke that I've always seen it since my teenage years. Really, I'm not expecting that day to ever come until the establishment of New Jerusalem.

Politicians lie for a living.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
My opinion is that nuclear is what started this thing, and nuclear is how it should be treated. We don't need a large military force to hit North Korea with several nuclear bombs.

We need to pull our military back to a safe distance and let her go. Eliminate the threat for good.

Stranger

What threat?