North Korea

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not easily offended. I simply do not entertain the contentious spirit that enjoys calling themselves by the name of a weapon and then acting the part. While errantly in their hubris invoking justification in scripture as cause. You have my deepest sympathies. Christ works miracles. May he reach out to you while there remains time.
We shall not engage again.
I am really not surprised at your reply. simply because truth reveald hurts. and as I said it hurts because of living for and in the flesh and refusing to die to self. It was blatantly clear you were hurt and you cant retract that now. The more you argue the more I see just how hurt you are. I asked a simple question and you cant reply poor for some one who is so ready to point the finger at others so readily. We will not engage because you want to run and hide, thats what hurt people do. So now you are telling me I am not a Christian. so now like the other posts I told you how Christians act and here you are doing the same . Told ya.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not easily offended. I simply do not entertain the contentious spirit that enjoys calling themselves by the name of a weapon and then acting the part. While errantly in their hubris invoking justification in scripture as cause. You have my deepest sympathies. Christ works miracles. May he reach out to you while there remains time.
We shall not engage again.
Man your hurt. If you thought of me like this then you would pray for me. Maybe you think I am as bad as kim jong and not worth praying for.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Man your hurt. If you thought of me like this then you would pray for me. Maybe you think I am as bad as kim jong and not worth praying for.

Rude and obnoxious is more like it. Why can't you leave people alone? You're nothing more then an on-line bully.

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Rude and obnoxious is more like it. Why can't you leave people alone? You're nothing more then an on-line bully.

smileys-praying-820668.gif

Romans 12:14 Bless those who persecute you; bless and do not curse them.

Proverbs 6:16-19 There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And so this is the very reason you need to pray for him aswell as the rest of the country. Jesus had no favourets but we do when it suits us. Some people like to ignore others, as we can see with peanuts refusing to answer a very simple question. We dont decide God decided. But we raise our slves above God when we pick and chosse who to pray for,

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And so this is the very reason you need to pray for him aswell as the rest of the country. Jesus had no favourets but we do when it suits us. Some people like to ignore others, as we can see with peanuts refusing to answer a very simple question. We dont decide God decided. But we raise our slves above God when we pick and chosse who to pray for,

Have you prayed for Kim?

Peanut

Jul 19, 2017
goodbye
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am really not surprised at your reply.
Don't you find the contentious spirit operating among the daughters and son's of God are quite openly hostile ? Ironic is it not? In a thread dedicated to the intolerance of Communist, anti-religious, north Korea?
As a new arrival I would not know if this is per usual. However, should we allow ourselves to give purchase to that spirit and respond in kind? Or even in a manner that encourages it to continue to operate here?

Just as in church, we do not know on the Anonymous Internet who are actually in Christ. However, the scriptures tell us we shall know who is in Christ by their fruits. Their behavior. Their actions. Their words. Their attitude. That which is produced from where a person has their foundation. The good and the evil. The saints of our Lord and the fallen.
Perhaps, as my humble suggestion as one newly arrived who has encountered that of what I speak, what we're witnessing, especially if it has lived here a long time, are those who need Christ. And their words belie that fact. Though their self-title on the profile says something else, while their fruits are not shining in the light of eternal grace and mercy.

Why not instead of feed that contentious spirit we minister to it instead? God's will be done. :) Here we are talking about salvation, The Word, the Truth of God in Christ. Maybe it is God's message that he sends us opportunity to do more than talk about grace, redemption, repentance, salvation. Peace in the Lord. Perhaps, maybe, when we encounter that which acts contrary to peace here , baits ridicule, sarcasm, anger, hatred to respond in kind, God is affording us the opportunity to talk/post our walk.

fa332251d9e83b25e0161506f5d4a9b8.jpg

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The PRK has us right where they want us. We do not have the military to do what many folks think we should do, and the China/Russia side of the equation makes it even more problematic. PRK can saber rattle all they want and know that we are not really in much of a position to do anything about it. China loves this setup because they can provide PRK with everything they need and let them do the dirty work of messing with the U.S. And dealing with PRK in a conventional sense is not anything like dealing with Muslim fanatics. Yeah, watch Hacksaw Ridge or We Were Soldiers. I spent almost the entire 1970's in uniform myself, and dealing with waves of highly trained folks coming at you with weaponry almost equivalent to that you have, with a zeal to go at it till the last man standing, is a nasty ordeal. High tech can deliver wild kill ratios compared to ones own loses, but when there is an almost unlimited pool of bodies they are willing to throw at you, it isn't as effective as one would like. And while we are expending most of what we have in such a conflict, there would be little left to have an effect on anyone else who wanted to play games with us elsewhere. War isn't Hollywood.

We have extended ourselves to the limit on what we have the capability to do militarily on a conventional level. Even then, the damage PRK could do to us is more than most people realize. If they can get a couple of tipped missiles over the U.S., they could do simple air burst of a couple of nuclear warheads, without even being remotely accurate or damaging much on the ground, but would cripple most to the U.S. due to EMP effect. Most electronics would be fried and the power grid would be shut down. That alone would cause thousands of deaths in short order and hundreds of thousands over the following weeks and months. Much of the country would effectively be back in the stone age. It is common knowledge that grocery warehouses have only a 3-4 day supply for their stores. And all commercial trucks and such have electronic controlled engines just like cars. No truck, no food or medicine. You get the picture. And meanwhile, the powder keg of the Middle East would surely go off at that point. The PRK is the best thing to come along in regards to those that want to do us harm. That is why China and Russia have given them all the stuff PRK has and created a outstanding chess game for them.

About the only real thing we can effectively do in the short term is get a more highly refined and perfected anti-ballistic missile system in place that has an assurance it could take out anything incoming before it can get within range where EMP would be a problem. We have a real nasty mess on our hands.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe their days are numbered. They have no allies.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When all the nonsense since the armistice in '53 is factored in, it is going to take much more than a Fox News piece with Nikki Haley to start any optimism on my part. I clearly remember PRK's little forays into upsetting the apple cart in the 60's and 70's. Nothing is different since Grandpa Kim was in charge. And this kid running the show is crazier than a March hare.

Reactions: Helen

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once the U.S. gets all of it's forces in place, they'll move in. Once Kim is removed from power, the rest of the country will fold.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once the U.S. gets all of it's forces in place, they'll move in. Once Kim is removed from power, the rest of the country will fold.

You really think its going to be that simple after seeing Iraq and Afghanistan? They said the same damn thing about Iraq, and Iraq is not North Korea. How will China or Russia respond to such aggression? Are you going to be on the front lines making sure this happens, or is it going to be someone else's child getting put in danger?

Reactions: Sword