Not doing well

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Will you be fifty one or just turning fifty . Ps i know another sister who turns fifty in june . But i must keep her birthday a secrete
thus i cannot reveal her name .
I say I'm around 50. Not sharing personal information on this forum though.

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Will you be fifty one or just turning fifty . Ps i know another sister who turns fifty in june . But i must keep her birthday a secrete
thus i cannot reveal her name .
A different sister to the one you are referring to, but this sister don’t turn 50 until October 2024. And I bet I know what brother will say next to this post. Hahaha.

Oh now let the glorious LORD be praised.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A different sister to the one you are referring to, but this sister don’t turn 50 until October 2024. And I bet I know what brother will say next to this post. Hahaha.

Oh now let the glorious LORD be praised.
That is two years and five months away . My advice is be looking UP and i highly suspect sister will have a new body before that day .
The way this world is going is exactly like the way it said it would nigh the end of the age .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Say not in thy heart my Lord delays His coming . I noticed the early church all believed
His coming was nigh . IF they were all alive today and saw the signs of the times
I BET they would be saying it MORE , NOT LESS like this generation does , THEY WOULD BE shouting from rooftops ,
UP get ye out of the babylonian churches , FOR THE LORD GOD will destroy this place . REPENT YE and BELIEVE IN JESUS .
GET ON the ARK NOW . LEST THE DOOR SHUTS and be YE WAILING ON the OUTSIDE .
The true apostels would not be warning less about HIS COMING , BUT MORE SO in these days .
SO how come most say otherwise , oh that he might not even come in our lifetime .
Exactly . CAUSE how many in LOTTS days took HIS warnings serious , OR how many in Noahs .
SO how many in these days . Exactly . BUT what i say to one i say to all
WATCH YE and BE READY for YE KNOW NOT THE HOUR YOUR LORD DOES COME , LEST COMING HE FIND YOU SLEEPING .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm starting to have blood sugar problems. Which may explain the fatigue better than some sort of low vitamin D. I'll keep and eye on it and report to my doctor after a while.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm starting to have blood sugar problems. Which may explain the fatigue better than some sort of low vitamin D. I'll keep and eye on it and report to my doctor after a while.
Too high or too low?

You want to keep an eye on that. I just picked up my friend after a week's stay in the hospital. Her glucose meter sensors went bad and her blood sugar got up in the dangerous zone. I had gone to her house to drive her to a routine doctor's appointment and found her in a puddle of vomit, dry heaving into a wastebasket. She said she'd been like that for 10 hours. We had to call 911.

In case you were wondering what the train wreck / dumpster fire meme was all about.:(

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Too high or too low?

You want to keep an eye on that. I just picked up my friend after a week's stay in the hospital. Her glucose meter sensors went bad and her blood sugar got up in the dangerous zone. I had gone to her house to drive her to a routine doctor's appointment and found her in a puddle of vomit, dry heaving into a wastebasket. She said she'd been like that for 10 hours. We had to call 911.

In case you were wondering about the train wreck / dumpster fire meme was all about.:(
Sorry to hear that. Yes my blood sugar gets high. It was slightly elevated for about half the day yesterday. I know because I'm familiar with how my body feels when it gets high. But I need to pick up a test kit now so I can report it to my doctor.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 Keep praying and trusting (Proverbs 3.5-6) and make sure you keep taking your prescribed medication.
They prescribed me a super vitamin D pill. I took the first dose today and I'm already seeing a difference in my mood and energy. Less depression (I didn't have much before) so my mood is great.

Reactions: Lambano

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Well they haven't explained the extreme fatigue, night sweats and chills that happens monthly yet. But this solves my daily fatigue. So yeah, it's a miracle that they ordered a vitamin D test. Or I never would have been made aware of that.
I learned something about vit D online. You need it in your diet and it is not something to play around with. Low vit D can make your bones soft and it can lead to heart problems and may be related to cancer.

Have you had a "metabolic panel" work-up ? (Blood Test)?

Have you have a Blood test to check your muscle enzymes (CK Test)? ?

Have you seen a Urologist and had a PSA test, and similar?

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you had a "metabolic panel" work-up ? (Blood Test)?

Have you have a Blood test to check your muscle enzymes (CK Test)? ?

Have you seen a Urologist and had a PSA test, and similar?
I had blood work done.