Not doing well

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@devin553344 @amadeus
And to anyone else here not in the best of health... May the Great Physician bring healing, wisdom, and understanding to your situation. Healing of both body and mind. Counsel for tomorrow, strength for today. May He do for you what you cannot do for yourself, may He teach you in all things whereby you can change your life for His glory and honor.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@devin553344 @amadeus
And to anyone else here not in the best of health... May the Great Physician bring healing, wisdom, and understanding to your situation. Healing of both body and mind. Counsel for tomorrow, strength for today. May He do for you what you cannot do for yourself, may He teach you in all things whereby you can change your life for His glory and honor.
Thanks Brakelite!

Reactions: Brakelite

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm out of energy today. I took my super vitamin D pill 6 days ago and am not due to take another one till tomorrow. Wow total lack of energy today. The doctor today said it will take 2 months for my vitamin D to build up after being low. This is going to drag on. I'm bummed out now because of that. But after tomorrow I will have more energy again.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm out of energy today. I took my super vitamin D pill 6 days ago and am not due to take another one till tomorrow. Wow total lack of energy today. The doctor today said it will take 2 months for my vitamin D to build up after being low. This is going to drag on. I'm bummed out now because of that. But after tomorrow I will have more energy again.

Sorry to hear that.

Praying for your recovery.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry to hear that.

Praying for your recovery.
Thanks @Michiah-Imla I'm OK, I just don't like feeling drained and that it's going to take a couple months. But after I take my super D pill tomorrow I'll be back up for a few days again so there's hope. I'm also going to pick up some one a day vitamins tomorrow as per the doctor's orders. So maybe I just gotta get thru today.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I got my blood work back and the only thing that looked bad to me was my vitamin D. It was in the insufficient range. I had my other doctor check that a while back when I complained about fatigue years ago. She explained low vit D can cause fatigue. So I will need to talk to my doctor about that and what to do about it.

The test was ordered by my cystic fibrosis doctor so it has something to do with my disease.

Am I to assume your doctor told you that taking A and D will not be effective unless you get a good amount of sunlight and mild exercise....

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Am I to assume your doctor told you that taking A and D will not be effective unless you get a good amount of sunlight and mild exercise....
They put me on a super D pill and I got some one a day vitamins that have 750IU of D. That and I've had some D milk and tuna. But yeah they said the body only produces D from those methods. I do get some exercise and some sun.

Reactions: amigo de christo

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I've been on the super vitamin D pill for 3 weeks now and started my one a day vitamin also. Been eating and drinking vitamin D rich foods. I've noticed that my daily energy is back to normal now.

Yet today I had an episode of extreme fatigue and last night had body aches and chills. The doctors haven't found anything and I'm lost for ideas. The body aches and chills happen once a month. And the chills always come the night before the severe fatigue.

Thanks for all your prayers. I'm partially healed from this now! Just once a month now.