~Nothing~

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are kids on this site.....this is not appropriate

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I think Aspen summed it up, although I have to add....I'm married, and not a prude, but I kinda wished you'd added an "R" rating to the title!
It's not wrong to wonder these things, nor to ask advise of a Christian...but perhaps keep it less public??
There is heaps of stuff out there (Christian literature, sermons....or even Song of Solomon!) that talks about all this too.
And hey, if something bothers you; pray, and then follow your conscience....its probably the Holy Spirit leading you!!

Shawn E. Bekaert

Oct 23, 2010
Well you see thats the thing. People are always wondering "Why is it in the Media or whatever Christianity gets a bad rep" First I don't pay much attention to the media. I find if it annoys you, bugs you, or makes you angry. Just don't watch it, do it, or whatever just avoid it or pay any attention to it. Second, after talking and observing many people I find in Christianity there is less talking about things that people would define in appropriate. Something that is in appropriate is more on the person itself not the subject. If someone finds it in appropriate then don't read it look at it or whatever just go away. Now you see I find if people were to lighten up take a couple deep breaths and think about it. After you think for awhile you will find that everything in life is simple to a certain degree. Besides if people were to talk openly about everything, I believe the odds of committing a sin that your deeply worried you would commit , might decrease because your friends and family would help you make sure you don't commit it.

oh looks I kind of rant off on a short rant there. Sorry sometimes I do that.:lol:

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All we are saying is that this is an adult conversation. Since kids have access to this thread it is inappropriate.

Shawn E. Bekaert

Oct 23, 2010
Well Most Kids I've met who use a computer are more of a Adult then most of the Adults I know. Besides I didn't know Kids where on this Forum. I was told this was a Christianity Site for Adults mostly.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well Most Kids I've met who use a computer are more of a Adult then most of the Adults I know. Besides I didn't know Kids where on this Forum. I was told this was a Christianity Site for Adults mostly.

Look, I am not a moderator here.....I am just trying to point out that this is a public site and as a parent, I am concerned about kids reading your very graphic post. I am trying not to be rude, but - once again, your topic is not appropriate for kids. Since you seem to be unwilling to see my point of view, I have reported your post and will let the moderators decide.

Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.