O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pride is invisible, it feels good, it seems right...and it blinds.
Why aren't you in Israel?

Amos 9:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I will bring back the captives of My people Israel; They shall build the waste cities and inhabit them; They shall plant vineyards and drink wine from them; They shall also make gardens and eat fruit from them.15 I will plant them in their land, And no longer shall they be pulled up From the land I have given them," Says the LORD your God.

Oh that's right, you're not Israel!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Go study with Yair Davidiy, on Face Book, YouTube and at Hebrew Nations.com, and when you know what you are talking about, we can continue.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I stick with the Bible. I highly recommend it. It's about Israel. You might learn about Israel.
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn His face toward you and give you peace.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Surely He took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered Him stricken by God, smitten by Him, and afflicted.
But He was pierced for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon Him,
And by His wounds we are healed. - Isaiah 53:4,5 NIV
Good night. :)

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
You're the one doing all the bending and twisting. I have no problem with the Scripture whatsoever.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

Amen Jesus!

You can't take one verse and run with it, what's the subject? Let's see.

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

The subject is not to be ignorant of those who have died, would that be correct ?

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

Okay, the verse you quote seems to contradict the above ,as how can He bring those who have died with Him and yet they rise when He returns

We both know the Word has no contradictions ,so the question you need to ask yourself is ,where are those who have died .

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't take one verse and run with it, what's the subject? Let's see.

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

The subject is not to be ignorant of those who have died, would that be correct ?

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

Okay, the verse you quote seems to contradict the above ,as how can He bring those who have died with Him and yet they rise when He returns

We both know the Word has no contradictions ,so the question you need to ask yourself is ,where are those who have died .
Why do you reject this?
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first.17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Why do you reject this?

I'm not ,just simply trying to get you to see past this verse ,ie, the bigger part of the puzzle .Why do you reject the verses I provided you ?

The dead in Christ rise first , for the simple fact that they are already risen, meaning you rise at death .

So can you answer my question, where are the dead ?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not ,just simply trying to get you to see past this verse ,ie, the bigger part of the puzzle .Why do you reject the verses I provided you ?
I don't reject any Bible Scriptures.
The dead in Christ rise first , for the simple fact that they are already risen, meaning you rise at death .

So can you answer my question, where are the dead ?
Let me take a guess, Hades maybe?

Yep, it's still true!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Jesus said what the Jews were; They belong to the synagogue of Satan and the Kingdom was taken from them. Matthew 15:24, Revelation 2:9
Why does anyone think the Jewish State of Israel is still God's Chosen people? The citizens of Israel reject Jesus and hate Christians, they blatantly promote LGBT and rely on their own strength for defense.
Many prophesies tell how they will be virtually wiped out on the Lord's Day of fiery wrath. Isaiah 22:1-14, Romans 9:27
Funny that modern day State calling it's self Israel is not worthy of the OT and that's a fact !
True Jews promoting LGBT Never ! a true worthy Jew follower of the OT would never promote such nonsense that is going on in the State at all.

I am not against a worthy Jew who follows the OT and believes and follows in Holy Moses, as such they could have a chance to come to God, as I can respect one for that stance.
But the rabble that are set loose in the State now is a sad joke, as I do not respect them at all.

I respect Jews who are honestly up holding the OT and hold Holy Moses up in the highest regard, they are not the problem. it's the trash claiming to be Jews who are not worthy of even the OT. I see it the same way with Christians who are New Age morons who are peddling a Social so called gospel that is founded in Mans works and does not truly represent Jesus Christ at all.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
I don't reject any Bible Scriptures.

Let me take a guess, Hades maybe?

Yep, it's still true!

Okay

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Like Christians, there are Jews of all persuasions.
Our God is holy, no doubt about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.