O House Of Israel, Where Are You?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I was just talking with an old friend. We learned that we were both descended from Vikings.
I asked him if he knew that the Vikings were descended from the Hebrew tribe of Naphtali. He said he didn't.
Now he does.
This is the day that the Lord has made...I'm so glad that I'm alive to see it. :)

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Why do you call it replacement ,nobody is replacing anybody let's see if I can simplify it for ya

God divorced Israel ,they will not remarry until the return of Christ, now who is the bride of Christ ? , is it not Christians who make up the Church

Now as I had one fool tell me God has a wife and Christ has one as well , who is the bride in your world, Israel or the many membered body of Christ ?

Israel has always been the Church period !!!

Israel as a people group in the context of scripture is a distinct group from the church.
Where does it say God divorced Israel?
That is a lie.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
Israel ? Jacob became Israel ! that's the point ! he got the name because he was an Israel ? Just like Nathaniel was, Jesus said so in fact and it is this point that any worthy person would understand the foundations of Israel are founded on in fact.
So outside of such a foundation explained above one can get off track.
It's not the people who are born under the Tribe that are worthy of the Title, it's the individual who becomes Israel.

Just as a Christian is not worthy of Christ Jesus until one is truly born again in fact. for they do not know him truly until they truly become born again.
One can claim that you are born again but that does not mean that you truly are in fact, the same with on claiming to be an Israelite worthy of truly being such a one. it's not a berth right ! one could be of the Tribe but not worthy just as one who is only water baptised is not truly worthy, you see they need more than just a berth right to a Tribe or Water Baptism. It's what is hoped for that is the point as John baptised with water and was not worthy as he said of Jesus sandals, it was the Holy Spirit that was hopped for in his regard.

All under the Tribe of Israel were not the same muck, as just equal slobs as history shows, remember Holy Moses etc etc the Prophets and all.
This lie of Israel that is peddled nowadays is a sad joke of just dribbling hogwash trying to idolise a people, such is a work of Satan in fact.
The Jews were nothing unless they were worthy of God, when they were abiding with God they were great and every time they turned their backs on God they failed badly. the same is so within Christianity.
Todays Christianity is not worthy of Christ Jesus and that's why it's failing and idiots are looking to the so called Jews, it's only because they truly lack faith in Jesus Christ. if they only knew and were truly born again they would know that they are truly Saved and in the Kingdom of God and then they would serve Jesus Christ and not Mans works and not serve that what was vomited out.

Fact is that under true Christianity their is no Jew or Greek, so fact is that people who make the distinction are not truly worthy Christians in fact. Under Christianity we are all brothers and sisters in fact and no division at all but as one in fact.

What Israel do you serve, mans Israel or Gods Israel ?
The truly born again are Israel in fact, because they truly serve Jesus Christ who is the King of Israel.
Now all who reject Jesus Christ are clearly not worthy of the name Israel are they in fact.

Just letting you know, I didn't read all that.

Reactions: Truman

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Just letting you know, I didn't read all that.
I have a mate that's just like you, he is a Christian an I have given him books to study over the years but he has boasted that he has not read one bit of such at all. and that's why he is a very poor Christian with little faith and he wonders why he does not have faith like his dad does, well one must seek to be able to find and when one finds then you seek even more and you find more.

One is better to study the OT so they have a better understanding of the NT and then one is not fooled into so much rubbish that so called christens peddle nowadays that is just baseless dribble, not to mention idolising nonsense about the so called Jews that they are idolising, sadly they are not the Jews worthy of the OT but just a load of dribbling nonsense made up by Satanist in fact, not to mention only the works of Man.

teamventure

Sep 6, 2011
I have a mate that's just like you, he is a Christian an I have given him books to study over the years but he has boasted that he has not read one bit of such at all. and that's why he is a very poor Christian with little faith and he wonders why he does not have faith like his dad does, well one must seek to be able to find and when one finds then you seek even more and you find more.

One is better to study the OT so they have a better understanding of the NT and then one is not fooled into so much rubbish that so called christens peddle nowadays that is just baseless dribble, not to mention idolising nonsense about the so called Jews that they are idolising, sadly they are not the Jews worthy of the OT but just a load of dribbling nonsense made up by Satanist in fact, not to mention only the works of Man.

Just so you know, didn't read.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Don't know who this is...just thought it was interesting.
102585072_1460223746.jpg

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There is the Sabbath rest. I've entered into rest from my own efforts at achieving salvation with God. I understand that what Christ did on the cross is the sole provision for my acceptance by Father. Thank You, Jesus!
On the seventh day of creation, God rested. I believe that for one day a week, it is healthy to take a break from regular life. I don't see it as a law.
I do believe it can be viewed as an act of worship. I believe in being led by the Spirit into all truth.
Keeping kosher: I believe God has declared all food clean. Acts 10:15 However, not all of it may be as healthy to eat.
But if one is condemned by what they eat, they'd be better off not eating it. If there is something, that, in God's eyes is fine to do, but one thinks it's sin and does it, for them it is sin. It's the intent of the heart that matters here.
I'm involved with Christian, Ephra'im in Yeshua, and Jewish Messianic groups, and have found wonderful lovers of our Lord in all three groups.
There is another uniting commonality: The state of the human heart. Shalom.
upload_2021-4-29_10-38-3.png

Reactions: amadeus

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Church is not Israel.
The word, "church" has been around for about 800 years.
It is an old English/German word that means, "a building of a lord."
The original word, in the Greek, was, "ekklesia."
This was translated, "congregation," which is basically a gathering of people.
Since the word of God is unbreakable, the word church was added to the new testament.
Keeping this in mind, I find reading Revelation 22:18 hair-raising.
This is why I call the pandemic, "the plague."
Last December, the Lord showed this to me.
I repented, and as soon as I did, the words, "Abraham's inheritance" dropped into my spirit.
God has allowed the word church for a time, but I believe that like the age we live in, the use of this word is also coming to an end.
I guarantee you that when Yeshua returns, there will not be 45,000 denominations.
Israel replacement theology is being discarded, so it should be repented of. Shalom.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The word, "church" has been around for about 800 years.
It is an old English/German word that means, "a building of a lord."
The original word, in the Greek, was, "ekklesia."
This was translated, "congregation," which is basically a gathering of people.
Since the word of God is unbreakable, the word church was added to the new testament.
Keeping this in mind, I find reading Revelation 22:18 hair-raising.
This is why I call the pandemic, "the plague."
Last December, the Lord showed this to me.
I repented, and as soon as I did, the words, "Abraham's inheritance" dropped into my spirit.
God has allowed the word church for a time, but I believe that like the age we live in, the use of this word is also coming to an end.
I guarantee you that when Yeshua returns, there will not be 45,000 denominations.
Israel replacement theology is being discarded, so it should be repented of. Shalom.
I agree, the "Christian" church is a filthy mess. But like I said before, you ain't Israel. No doubt there are many races and nations who try to usurp Israel's place with God. It's jealousy! It's a Satanic deception. If you're wrong you're in a Hell of a lot of trouble with God!

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Considering it was God who told me that I was a Levite, and it was He who proved it to me through physical evidence, and in an effort to keep the bond of the Spirit, I ask that we agree to disagree on this matter. :)

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I ask that the Father of Jesus Christ would show both of us what He wants us to see in this matter. Amen!

Reactions: amadeus

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering it was God who told me that I was a Levite, and it was He who proved it to me through physical evidence, and in an effort to keep the bond of the Spirit, I ask that we agree to disagree on this matter. :)
How do you know it was God? How do you know it wasn't Satan trying to destroy you?

2 Corinthians 11:14 (NKJV)
14 Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nearly two thousand, eight hundred years ago, God exiled the House Of Israel from the Promised Land.
Hashem said that Israel would lose their awareness of who they were.
He said that the whole earth would be blessed through their descendants.
He also said that during the last days, He would wake them up, with their Levites being first.
I believe that after a season of repentance, healing, and restoration, He would do through the Levites what He has done in them.
I had met Jesus in 1973, though I hadn't been looking for Him.
During 1994, I walked into an unknown church, looking for God.
My Father found me as I was looking for Him.
He showed me things I found amazing, but the most amazing thing for me was His love for me.
The result of this is I've never turned away from Him since.
Where would I go?
A few years later found me leading worship in the middle of what was then
called, "The Father's Blessing."
Also known as the renewal of the church.
After leading one Sunday morning, and as I was walking to the back of the auditorium, God spoke to me something I'd never thought before.
He said, "You are a Levite."
As I walked, I thought, "Oh, like the Levites of ancient Israel when they led worship in the Temple."
A few weeks later, after I'd just finished leading worship, He said exactly the same thing to me.
I again thought He meant that what I was doing was what a Levite had done.
A few weeks later I had a repeat of the first two times.
This time, however, I thought He meant that I was a spiritual Levite.
I soon forgot about it.
Over the years I'd remember these times and just as soon forgot about them. Time marched on.
During the Fall of 2019, I was watching Christian testimonies on YouTube.
I got a spiritual lift from them.
When they started running out, I watched a Messianic Jew testimony.
I got the same lift.
It was the same Spirit.
No surprise.
I may have heard something that got me thinking about what God had said to me 22 years earlier.
I decided that I should at least rule out my being a physical descendant of the House Of Israel.
I'd learned many things from online searching so I decided to start by watching a documentary on ancient Israel.
I felt a little silly, what were the odds?
As I watched the video unfold, I learned about how the House Of Israel turned from God and started worshipping idols and false gods.
About how God had exiled the 10 tribes and how they'd forgetten who they were. Along with the promise of how He would wake them up during the last days.
They were marched into Assyria and after the Mede/Persian army freed them some years later, most of them went north and west, just like God had said.
The documentary followed some that went to Scandinavia and how, many years later, some went by sea and landed at what would become Normandy, France, during the 1500s.
At this point, I thought, "wait a minute, my parents' family tree went back to Normandy during this same time."
The connection was clear to me, as well as the Holy Spirit telling me this was so. I sat stunned.
I'd never heard of anything Israeli in my family.
We were English and Scottish.
We didn't even know any Jewish people.
It was one thing to be told by God that I was a Levite, but this connection made it real to me.
No more "like a Levite" or "a spiritual Levite."
And no going back.
I immediately looked up the origin of my family name which I'd tried countless times before with the same results.
That my last name originated in England and France.
I knew there was more to it.
But I didn't know what.
I right away found new information that said my family name originated in NORMANDY!!!
Once again I sat stunned.
I did the same search a few weeks later and found another source that said that the surname Coates originated in Normandy.
This info was related to a genealogical group.
I've since learned that when the tribes split with some going to the British Isles and the rest going to Scandinavia, they went by boat.
Coates means, "they that live in cottages by the sea."
Since my people were then Vikings and invaders, they stayed close to their get-away-vehicles (boats).
At first.
They later became Christians and went on to become nobles in France.
Their Norse king even became king of England, if you can believe it.
On March 16, 2000, I was away at a 5-day seminar when Jesus told me that He loves His bride and then let me feel His heart.
The grief was overwhelming.
Today, when I talk or even think about these lost people, His grief again fills my heart.
Because of this, and my love for my Lord, I am compelled to look for them.
I'm seeing that this is one of my purposes from the Lord.
I am in the early stages of this.
He woke me up by speaking to me.
The ancient prophecy states that God would wake them up through inspiration. He inspires through His servants, for the most part.
The Lord said, "Who shall I send?"
You would've seen me in the background jumping up and down and yelling, "pick me, pick me."
And so He did.
Brit/Am is Hebrew for, "a covenant (Hebrew, "brit") of the people." One source says it means, "Israel."
Brit/Am, Brit/An, Brit/ain. Britain.
Scripture foretold how the lost 10 would become a nation and a nation of nations.
How the world would be blessed through them.
How they would number the grains of sand on the beach or the stars in the sky.
So for those who have ears to hear, I say, "O House Of Israel, where are You?" This is not the cry of my heart only, rather, it is the cry of your Maker calling you back to your inheritance through His Son Jesus/Yashua.
To His unconditional love, He simply says, "Come."
"And in the very place it was said to them, 'you are not My people,' there they will be called, 'children of the living God.'" Romans 9:26 NIV
"Do you know why Christians think they are Israel?
Because for much of the church, they are."
And behold, a Canaanite woman from that region came out and was crying, "Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David; My daughter is severely oppressed by a demon."
But He did not answer her a word.
And so His disciples came and begged Him, 'Send her away, for she is crying out after us."
He answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of the House of Israel."
But she came and knelt before Him, saying, "Lord, help me."
And He answered, "It is not right to take the children's bread and throw it to the dogs."
She said, "Yes, Lord, yet even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master's table."
Then Jesus answered her, "O woman, great is your faith! Be it done for you as you desire."
And her daughter was healed instantly. Matthew 15:22-28 ESV Most translations have, "House Of Israel."
He loves you; you can trust Him not to reject you."
I know because He has totally accepted me solely on what Jesus/Yeshua did for us.
Why should you listen to me?
Because I'm one of you.
A Hebrew Christian.
Shalom.
Later: He recently, in the Spirit, detached me from Ephra'im and reattached me to Judah. If nothing else, being descended from the 13th tribe (Levi) gives me something else to think about.
Oh man...I need to be careful I don't start snapping brain cells! Lol

Master of the Universe, Yahweh, Elohim are His names. x2
Adonai, El Shaddai, are names of the Lord Most High.
Allah, Yeshua, died for us, and I can show ya, that He's... - Truman Coates :)

you wrote the following:
Nearly two thousand, eight hundred years ago, God exiled the House Of Israel from the Promised Land.
I would like to address the promised land. Israel believed the promise was made to Abraham and his seed. They thought the seed to be them. Paul writes the promise was to Abraham and his seed meaning one and that one was Christ. What God had showed Abraham was a country and in this country was a city whose builder was God. And that God would dwell among his people. Now he told Abraham that he and his seed would receive the promise as an everlasting promise. After that Abraham set out to find this promised land. It is written that Abraham traveled throughout the country where he had received the promise. Paul said in Hebrews that had Abraham not understood the promised land was a heavenly place. This earth is destroyed the promise was for an everlasting promise. Even today Israel believes that the the land they live on is the promised land. They have not understood the promise either.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I believe that Abraham's seed is Jesus Christ.
I believe that all of God's promises are yes and amen in Christ.
Including reuniting the 12 tribes of Israel. (Ezekiel 37)
I believe Messiah will return and reign from Jerusalem for 1,000 years.
I don't see it as either/or, but both.
I know this flies in the face of much established church theology, but considering how much theology contradicts each other, I try to stick to the word with the Spirit's guidance. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.