O J is dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are people who are guilty that the system does not find so. You do not understand or accept that.
Wrong.

I know that .

In this case however the Jury got it right.

I watched the entire trial. The jury got it right.

When a single officer is proven to have tampered with evidence, that generates valid cause for reasonable doubt.

Because,if the evidence showed OJ did this, there would be no need to manufacture evidence against him.

As bloody as that scene was,with Nicole's throat was slashed with such force in a horizontal cut from the front of her neck all the way across so the cut reached under each ear and sliced the anterior aspect of her cervical vertebra.
The muscles,sinew, ligaments, annihilated.

This was a hit. I think by more than one person.

The civil trial verdict was wrong. Because it in effect said the criminal trial protections guaranteed all Americans was wrong.

Whoever slaughtered Nicole and Ron got away with it.

• Wow
Reactions: Shittim

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In this case however the Jury got it right.
LOL. I guess we disagree then.

OJ was one of my childhood hero's. I was shocked in seeing the Bronco chase. With certainty, I did not want to conclude my hero did anything wrong, let alone committed a double murder. Do you understand that? I did not WANT to come to that conclusion.

By contrast, Muhammad Ali was convicted of draft evasion. How his life played out reinforced him being my childhood hero. Now, all my childhood heroes have met our maker. I will always love OJ and lament how the 2nd half of his life unfolded.

Adrift

Apr 1, 2024
Houston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Speculation doesn't matter anymore. God has placed O.J. where He wants him to be and any other bad actors will be dealt with accordingly.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. I guess we disagree then.

OJ was one of my childhood hero's. I was shocked in seeing the Bronco chase. With certainty, I did not want to conclude my hero did anything wrong, let alone committed a double murder. Do you understand that? I did not WANT to come to that conclusion.
Apparently, that's not true or you'd respect the preponderance of the evidence proves he didn't do it.

But you know more than the jury did so you choose to disagree and believe OJ did it.
By contrast, Muhammad Ali was convicted of draft evasion. How his life played out reinforced him being my childhood hero. Now, all my childhood heroes have met our maker. I will always love OJ and lament how the 2nd half of his life unfolded.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But you know more than the jury did so you choose to disagree and believe OJ did it.
Yup. You are subordinating reality (metaphysics) to politics.

I'm going to type this slow so you might understand it. A jury found OJ "not guilty." This does not mean that he is innocent.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yup. You are subordinating reality (metaphysics) to politics.

I'm going to type this slow so you might understand it. A jury found OJ "not guilty." This does not mean that he is innocent.
Feel better now?

When you talk down to people and presume to insult their intelligence,it is you who look ignorant desperate and insecure.

OJ was your childhood hero?
No. Otherwise you wouldn't damn him after a jury said the evidence against him wasn't enough to prove he did it.

And lastly, in American jurisprudence a suspect arrested for any crime is presumed innocent unless or until a preponderance of the evidence proves them guilty.

Ergo,once a jury convened to sit in judgement over a criminal proceeding found OJ not guilty,it means he is innocent of the charges.

Because the presumption of innocence in the beginning was affirmed through a jury (or bench) verdict of not guilty.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He was found liable in a court based on the preponderance of the evidence.
Evidence never allowed in the criminal trial. While key witnesses were omitted as was evidence that would have exhonerated him.
You are showing your character when you refuse to acknowledge but do laps denying:
That would actually apply to you. Repeatedly .

A jury verdict does not dictate reality.
Pray you are never before one.
OJ didn't go to prison. That's reality .

Now I know why the argument thread was started.

Feed your demons elsewhere.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
False. Who died was a convicted felon who went to prison.
But not for the murders.

They said he kidnapped someone. I dont remember that. But he was set up in that they had his very own possessions stolen from him in a hotel room and he went to take them back. He had a gun. That is what did him in I think.

O.J. Simpson accomplices reveal how 2007 Vegas hotel room meeting escalated into botched robbery​

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But not for the murders.

They said he kidnapped someone. I dont remember that. But he was set up in that they had his very own possessions stolen from him in a hotel room and he went to take them back. He had a gun. That is what did him in I think.

O.J. Simpson accomplices reveal how 2007 Vegas hotel room meeting escalated into botched robbery​

OJ didn't have a gun. A guy with him did.

His legal team on the alleged robbery case wasn't the same one as in his criminal trial.

It's a shame that the man suffered a horrible death and his enemies are still spitting on him as they call him a murderer.
That's the sin of slander. Because a civil trial doesn't mark him as a murderer.

The criminal trial proved he wasn't one. When the civil trial allowed in evidence not permitted in the criminal part. And for good reason.

OJ didn't do it. The criminal part proved that. The civil part was rigged to sully his name. And to insult Ron and Nicole's memory by claiming,we know you killed them. Now throw money on their bodies.

Florida does not allow a civil wrongful death suit if a criminal proceeding found a defendant not guilty.

All 50 states should have that law on the books.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am sorry he died without Christ.
How presumptuous! You have no knowledge of OJ's relationship with Jesus.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Learner

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Another lap.
Why did he go behind kato's wall and pound on it 3 times, and leave a glove.

What was his purpose in doing that?

What happened to his bloody clothing?

A struggle with some one bleeding would lead to blood getting on his clothing.

Even if there was no struggle. Maybe Goldman held up his bruised and bloody hands and just allowed himself to
be stabbed, and Nicole ... well, she was simply shocked into immobility.

Speaking of which. Whose blood was on Goldmans hands?

Cutting a carotid artery would ... as Wiki explains

Blood squirt - Wikipedia

Blood squirt (blood spurt, blood spray, blood gush, or blood jet) is the effect when an artery is ruptured. Blood pressure causes the blood to bleed out at a rapid, intermittent rate in a spray or jet, coinciding with the pulse, rather than the slower,

Speaking of which.... bloody clothing??????/

Kardashian claimed he tried to hand the bag over to the LAPD but they refused to take it, he said.

He told CNN after the trial: “They never sought to do so, in fact when we turned it in to the court nine months later, they still never did any tests to see if there was blood. I don't believe they really wanted to know the answer. I think it was better to leave speculation and to let the public think there was something sinister about these bags."

The bags have never been recovered from Robert Kardashian’s property. The Kardashian patriarch died of esophageal cancer in 2003.

Why was there only one piece of bloodied evidence in the trial?

Socks. Of all the things the socks had blood on them... and the blood was poven to have been applied when the socks were laying flat.

Perhaps OJ took them off at the crime scene and laid them down on the ground so some blood would spatter
on them before taking them home and leaving them in his bedroom to be found????

DO YOU WANT MORE????????????????????

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You aren't aware a civil jury does not find someone guilty.
Rather,they find them liable.
Yup. Do you deem being found liable a sign that somone is innocent? Aren't you getting tired running all these laps?

How do you reconcile OJ was acquited criminally and found liable civilly?
Why did he go behind kato's wall and pound on it 3 times, and leave a glove.

What was his purpose in doing that?
No benefit to keep doing laps.

Sometimes people are so traumatized they are described as “being out of their minds.” So speculating why such a thing would be done defines reason.

COVID is a respiratory illness. It is not a digestive illness, like dysentery. During the pandemic, there was a run on toilet paper.

• Love

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DO YOU WANT MORE????????????????????
No. I asked questions first. Seems you want to be the only one who can ask questions.
  1. Being found not guilty does not mean someone is innocent. Correct?
  2. Failing a lie detector test is not evidence the person is telling the truth. Correct?
  3. OJ was found liable for the deaths of 2 people. Correct?
  4. How can someone be found criminally not guilty but civilly liable for 2 deaths?
  5. OJ died was a convicted felon who went to prison. Correct?

Speculation is not edifying. There is no point re-trying the 30 year old case. He was my childhood hero and the 2nd have of his life was a shock.

• Love