O J is dead

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? There was overwhelming physical evidence. Even one of the jurors said once you get past the mountain of blood (evidence).

His custom made $1,000 shoe foot prints were at the seen.

and a second pair of shoe prints.

So he could have been aiding his son... or he stumbled onto it happening and panicked.

Or stumbled onto someone else.

Bloody socks soaked with her blood were found at the foot of his bed + more than merely 1 drop of Nicole’s blood in his vehicle.

Wrong...
https://www.spokesman.com › stories › 1995 › jul › 28 › bloodstain-expert-boosts-oj-blood-on-socks-wasnt

Bloodstain Expert Boosts O.J. Blood On Socks Wasn't Spattered ...

Blood found on O.J. Simpson's socks the day after his ex-wife's murder was "transferred" - not spattered, a bloodstain expert testified Thursday, supporting a defense contention that police ...

You don't remember that when the blood sample was gathered to go to evidence the cop
handling it took it home for the night? And when entered into evidence some was missing.

Ill be happy to give you a number of links to that part.

So policice interference for one
More physical evidence was the wound on his finger + the bloody glove found on his property.

Finger... could well be circumstantial. It was his blood not hers.

"THE GLOVE"

Wasn't it oddly convenient that someone went behind that garage apartment building
exactly where Kato Kalin was living and pounded on the wall 3 times and when they (cops) checked back there after Kato told them about the knocking they found 1 glove.

Give me one logical reason why a murderer would go toss a glove away to hide it and then knock on a wall to alert someone to look?

This is too weird.

I feel if he was involved that he hired someone to do it and he was supposed to meet that person on way to the airport with payment (the money from the slow speed chase) but Kato expletived it up by insisting he go with OJ to McDonalds cause he could not break a hundred of OJs

Remember they went to a McDonalds that was a different one then he usually went to.

Could be that OJ missed the payoff.. or maybe made it somehow and then after taking Kato back to the apartment went to make sure it was going to happen.... (hence 2 sets of shoe prints) ... have not figured out the ice cream yet......)

Well... that's enough for now. I have reasonable doubt and can write the entire story without him lifting a hand.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It could explain why OJ said he was sorry when standing over Nicole's coffin.

Apologizing for his son. It could also be why he left the note before taking off with Al in the Bronco. Saying he was sorry for the man he'd become.
Given his abusive behavior could have been thought yo have led his son to violent acts because he witnessed that behavior in his dad.

The sticking cap found at the scene had hair on the fibers that did not match OJ. But did match via DNA a close relative.
That is right.. I forgot about that.
Ron was a martial arts black belt. His knuckles showed he fought with his attacker.

An arthritic man could not have overcome that.
Absolutely
It was either the son. Or,Vivian dealers looking for Nicole and her former roommate who owed huge money for outstanding cocaine debt.

Nicole's throat was cut in such a wAy as to be labeled a Columbian necktie. It's intended to send a message. Which in this case could have been that she would not tell them where Faye R. had moved to.
Yes... wasn't that suggested at trial?
Either way,it's tragic that OJ was exonerated in court and yet the accusations against him followed till the day he died.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Finger... could well be circumstantial.
Still, it is physical evidence against OJ.

Most people don’t realize that most cases are decided every day based on circumstantial evidence.

For some reason, people have been indoctrinated to hold circumstantial evidence as a kind of none evidence. No sense! It invokes the power of logic … if someone fails a lie detector test, maybe they lied. Report: O.J. Had Flunked Lie Detector

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because the defense makes a counter-argument does not mean it is right.
It does in the case of the planted blood on OJ's sock.

Detective Philip Vannatter died in 2012 at the age of 70. He planted that blood. We know this because Vannatter didn't know the blood sample taken from OJ earlier contained EDTA. This is not normally found in our blood. It is an anticoagulant.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does in the case of the planted blood on OJ's sock.

Detective Philip Vannatter died in 2012 at the age of 70. He planted that blood. We know this because Vannatter didn't know the blood sample taken from OJ earlier contained EDTA. This is not normally found in our blood. It is an anticoagulant.

You are too confidant in the false narrative that OJ was framed due to racism.

A dedective did not know OJ's blood contained EDTA, which is not normally found in our blood. This is how you support the conclusion that said detective planted the blood? Guess what? They found bloody socks at the foot of this bed. Putting aside fancy analysis and EDTA anticoagulants, does bloody socks suggest innocence to you?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh? There was overwhelming physical evidence. Even one of the jurors said once you get past the mountain of blood (evidence).

Bloody socks soaked with her blood were found at the foot of his bed + more than merely 1 drop of Nicole’s blood in his vehicle.

More physical evidence was the wound on his finger + the bloody glove found on his property.
It's obvious what happened to me. Fortunate timing for OJ Simpson with the Rodney King verdict. They did not want to risk more riots. The police who brutally beat Rodney King should have been convicted and OJ Simpson should have been convicted in my opinion. I saw it as a lose, lose situation for justice. From the police chasing OJ Simpson in his Bronco down the highway to the long, drawn out highly publicized trial then after being found not guilty, no further investigation to find the alleged real killer? Hmm.. The motive was there and so was the evidence in my opinion, but justice took a back seat that day in order to prevent further civil unrest. That's how I see it. Others may choose to see it differently.

SavedInHim

Jan 10, 2023
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Remember OJ's book, If I Did It: Confessions of the Killer? I've read it and he doesn't actually confess to anything. But what kind of person writes something like that? Only a 100% narcissist who has no empathy or concern for anyone but himself. Doesn't mean he's a murderer, but it doesn't help.

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The police who brutally beat Rodney King should have been convicted
I disagree. If you not look at the 30 second clip, it seems they were unjustified. However, if you look at the 2:45 second clip, you’ll notice how belligerent he continued during the event.

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Still, it is physical evidence against OJ.

Most people don’t realize that most cases are decided every day based on circumstantial evidence.

For some reason, people have been indoctrinated to hold circumstantial evidence as a kind of none evidence. No sense! It invokes the power of logic … if someone fails a lie detector test, maybe they lied. Report: O.J. Had Flunked Lie Detector
Look... I well remember the description of the "Columbian Necktie" cuts to her neck.

Do you really think someone needing medications for his arthritic fingers could have done that with Ron Goldman pounding and kicking him? All by himself?

Rella ~ I am a woman

Jul 27, 2023
SW PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Goldmans hands were bloodied and bruised. How were the bruises on Simpsons body??????

One martial arts kick and OJ would have been on the ground....

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look... I well remember the description of the "Columbian Necktie" cuts to her neck.

Do you really think someone needing medications for his arthritic fingers could have done that with Ron Goldman pounding and kicking him? All by himself?
Yes. I suspect Goldman was taken out first.
Goldmans hands were bloodied and bruised. How were the bruises on Simpsons body??????

One martial arts kick and OJ would have been on the ground....
Taken by surprise, Goldman may not have had an opportunity to deliver one martial arts kick.

Regarding the bruises on Simpsons body and Goldmans hands being bloodied and bruised, it seems you want to retry the case. If Simpson was innocent, why was he found liable for their deaths in civil court?

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are too confidant in the false narrative that OJ was framed due to racism.

A dedective did not know OJ's blood contained EDTA, which is not normally found in our blood. This is how you support the conclusion that said detective planted the blood? Guess what? They found bloody socks at the foot of this bed. Putting aside fancy analysis and EDTA anticoagulants, does bloody socks suggest innocence to you?
It sure does. Because EDTA is an anticoagulant that is added by the hematology lab to blood samples so the sample doesn't clot.

:)

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sure does. Because EDTA is an anticoagulant that is added by the hematology lab to blood samples so the sample doesn't clot.

:)
True but irrelevant to the fact they found bloody socks at the foot of his bed. And you did not answer my questions:
  1. Do you think the police chase is a sign that he is innocent?
  2. And OJ failed the lie detector test. Do you suppose that is a sign he is innocent?