old new kid on the block

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
First off, thanks administrator, that was a really fast process. I have been active elsewhere on another forum since 2006 and thought it is time for a change and that I would explore and see what else is available where the shoe fits. And it looks like it will fit here, God willing. Anyway, glad to be here and look forward to reading, listening, and sharing God's Word in fellowship with all of you. :)

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to CB, pilgrim. (That'd be quite funny in a John Wayne voice.)

Thanks for the comments on the process. I'm actually attempting to refine it because - well - it ends up fast for some and slow for others because it ultimately relies on how fast I approve the accounts. ;)

If you're looking for fellowship, you've come to the right place. That is one of the core reasons this community exists.

I do hope you enjoy it here, and let me know if I can be of service.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi pilgrimjo!

purplewelcome1.gif

I am glad you you have decided to join us. :lol:

Looking forward to your posts!

Bless you!

Reactions: martinlawrencescott

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Welcome to CB, pilgrim. (That'd be quite funny in a John Wayne voice.)

Thanks for the comments on the process. I'm actually attempting to refine it because - well - it ends up fast for some and slow for others because it ultimately relies on how fast I approve the accounts. ;)

If you're looking for fellowship, you've come to the right place. That is one of the core reasons this community exists.

I do hope you enjoy it here, and let me know if I can be of service.

Hi HammerStone. I appreciate this nice reply. Yes, fellowship - always glad to get to know new people.
As for John Wayne..no relation, besides I'm a gal...just call me the "Jo" in pilgrimjo. ;)

Hi pilgrimjo!

purplewelcome1.gif

I am glad you you have decided to join us. :lol:

Looking forward to your posts!

Bless you!

Hi Angelina, that is some welcome sign. Thanks for the welcome. B)

Jo