Oldies Night (50's, 60's, and 70's night)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright goodnight then, I don't think nineties is your cup of tea, but you're still more than welcome to join us if you want to tomorrow night. @JazzyJeff15 is a nineties baby and I do believe that @Josho is as well. Btw,.. Mony, Mony is an eighties remake of a sixties song. So it fits. :)

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright goodnight then, I don't think nineties is your cup of tea, but you're still more than welcome to join us if you want to tomorrow night. @JazzyJeff15 is a nineties baby and I do believe that @Josho is as well. Btw,.. Mony, Mony is an eighties remake of a sixties song. So it fits. :)
Not that I don't like the 90's, but I usually spend some time in the thread Shabbat Shalom on Friday nights.
It's kind of like my quiet place with the Lord.
Your welcome to visit me there as well. And I may put a song or two in your party tomorrow night ok?
Good night folks
Hugs

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think since it's slowing down now I might be able to get out of here by ten still because that's usually my quiet time. :) (Unless we have something else more important going on of course lol)

Reactions: amadeus and Ziggy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And actually I take that back @JazzyJeff15 was 86 but he grew up in the nineties just like me, he just wasn't born in them. I was born in 90 exactly. :D Now here's a good one. :)

Reactions: Pathfinder7