Omicron variant

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just read an article on the omnicron variant. And there not sure if it is less damaging than the delta. It could very well be that it causes less severe symptoms. At least that's what Africa reported: less severe symptoms.
Yes, I also have learned of similiar information directly from those in S. Africa.
All so far, who do test positive, are only experiencing mild effects of the variant Omicron.

The Doctor in S. AFrica who discovered the Omicron variant: cases are mild and not severe.
The doctor who discovered omicron described her patients’ symptoms

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually God is testing me with something that I don’t want to discuss publicly but as far as the vaccine goes, I will take it one day at a time and pray.
Maybe I will ask the president of the company for an exception.
Maybe I will ask my doctor to give me a letter.
Maybe I’ll ask my priest at one of the churches to give me a letter.
Maybe I’ll take the booster shot.

So, I don’t know. One day at a time.
Yes, the Lord does test our faith, of which is how much we actually trust Him to care for us.
1 Peter 5[6] Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
[7] Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
@Heart2Soul @Josho

Sorry to go off topic but my profile says that im a statistician... I didn't put it there, i can't change it.
Can you remove it please cos someone took it literally and i was forced to explain that im not a statistician. Awkward
If you know how old you are you may just pass as a statistician :)

Reactions: Cristo Rei

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-posted due to a page of off topic discussion.

Stredaleve wrote:
even if you said it twice i on the other hand cannot understand maybe you should lower your comprehension even further for me to understand.

Ok. Let's first abandon all the fantasy that church-ianity has fabricated, and look at the biblical reason for the MoB, from the perspective of this world.

The MoB is going to appear in the midst of global financial chaos. Much in the same way as there is this attempt now to mandate vaccinations in the present medical chaos of Covid-19. There are those who do take the vaccination, and those who don't take it.

Because the setting will be a globally controlled financial collapse, the MoB will be presented so as to appeal to our natural mind and sense of well being.
It will first be addressed by our minds as a desire, a convenience, and a need, but from their financial point of view, it will be a mandatory requirement, of which in a very short amount of time, so shall we. Without it, we will not be able or allowed to buy or sell anything in THEIR market places or on line.
Please know that they will will not come out and say that what they will be doing is the MoB. We all, individually will have to figure that out through the Lord. John 16:13

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Re-posted due to a page of off topic discussion.

Stredaleve wrote:
even if you said it twice i on the other hand cannot understand maybe you should lower your comprehension even further for me to understand.

Ok. Let's first abandon all the fantasy that church-ianity has fabricated, and look at the biblical reason for the MoB, from the perspective of this world.

The MoB is going to appear in the midst of global financial chaos. Much in the same way as there is this attempt now to mandate vaccinations in the present medical chaos of Covid-19. There are those who do take the vaccination, and those who don't take it.

Because the setting will be a globally controlled financial collapse, the MoB will be presented so as to appeal to our natural mind and sense of well being.
It will first be addressed by our minds as a desire, a convenience, and a need, but from their financial point of view, it will be a mandatory requirement, of which in a very short amount of time, so shall we. Without it, we will not be able or allowed to buy or sell anything in THEIR market places or on line.
Please know that they will will not come out and say that what they will be doing is the MoB. We all, individually will have to figure that out through the Lord. John 16:13
Take nothing into the body that connects us to any system of this world . take no chip . NO chip . Remember our body
is not even our own , it belongs to GOD . WE are bought and purchased at a price . our body is not even our own .
That is how this is gonna deceive a lot of folks . They will easily talk themselves into the convience of how simple it will all be .
My advice , take no chips , take no tattoes or anything into the body that will tie us into said system . ITS ALL CONNECTED TO RFID
BUYING and SELLING .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Doctor in S. AFrica who discovered the Omicron variant: cases are mild and not severe.
Who cares about the truth when the lies are more productive. Producing anxiety, fear, depression, and suicides?
NEW VARIANT HYSTERIA COMES FROM SAME INSTITUTION THAT POPULARIZED LOCKDOWNS & PREVIOUS COVID SCARES
New variant hysteria comes from same institution that popularized lockdowns & previous COVID scares

This is the same liar who made outrageous claims about coronavirus deaths to generate worldwide fear and panic.

The Imperial College in the UK has been responsible for starting the mass hysteria. And no one has been prosecuted, even after they admitted their guilt.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I would be curious to know what medication/s she was given.
She was end of life before receiving the flu jab and Pfizer booster, so what’s the curiosity !?
So she didn’t need either of the jabs , but her family gave consent, we all thought she should just be left alone. All the residents were given two jabs that day. Many were in the real latter stages of their lives, so the concerns were ethical, based on the reality that both jabs could have made them feel poorly the next day or over the following days. Not everything is about the theories of what is in the jab, even if just the flu one was given we would have had the same concerns x

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
She was end of life before receiving the flu jab and Pfizer booster, so what’s the curiosity !?
So she didn’t need either of the jabs , but her family gave consent, we all thought she should just be left alone. All the residents were given two jabs that day. Many were in the real latter stages of their lives, so the concerns were ethical, based on the reality that both jabs could have made them feel poorly the next day or over the following days. Not everything is about the theories of what is in the jab, even if just the flu one was given we would have had the same concerns x
Specifically, what covid meds was she given? And I think there are a lot of variables at play as well.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Specifically, what covid meds was she given? And I think there are a lot of variables at play as well.
I think you have misunderstood something, she didn’t have covid. The lady concerned is elderly and in her 90’s and is in the stages of end of life. I work in a care home not a hospital, her body is naturally shutting down.

Josho

Millennial Christian
Staff member
Jul 19, 2015
The Land of Aus
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

This just came to my mind, if there are medical reasons and your doc doesn't think you should get vaccinated, why not just get a medical exemption?

A medical exemption would work exactly the same as a vaccine passport and you would be free to cross some borders, free to dine at any restaurant around you, free to go to the footy, etc.

Reactions: Rita and Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei

This just came to my mind, if there are medical reasons and your doc doesn't think you should get vaccinated, why not just get a medical exemption?

A medical exemption would work exactly the same as a vaccine passport and you would be free to cross some borders, free to dine at any restaurant around you, free to go to the footy, etc.

She said she can't give a medical exemption...
Hypertension is not one of the reasons the government allow you to get an exemption
There are very few reasons that they allow exemptions but considering all the heart complications arising from these jabs i should have the right to say no

Vaccine passport is easy to get though

Last edited:
Reactions: TLHKAJ

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Josho
But im gonna visit my doctor in Melbourne again...
Last time i asked her about these vaccines she just turned and shook her head...
This time im going to interrogate her like i did this doctor here

Reactions: TLHKAJ

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’m surprised no topics on this event which is all over the news. The world is on high alert over the new covid variant called Omicron. It has its origin from South Africa but it’s already in Europe and probably in USA.
What do you guys think?
Is this something invented by the Democrats or it is for real?
The Omicron variant is real, but not deadly. When it was reported, there were 10 cases and no deaths.

Under normal circumstances, public health officials would NEVER vaccinate the population during a pandemic. Why? The reason is now obvious. If the public health officials vaccinate the population during a pandemic, the virus mutates in response, causing one variant after another. The cause of the variants is the mass vaccination of the population during the pandemic.

Next, since the virus is under attack, it mutates. And since the virus is attempting to survive, each mutation becomes more virulent, i.e. it spreads faster and easier. On the other hand, each subsequent mutation is less harmful. It is no more harmful than the regular flu now. The survivability rate is very, very, very high.

There is very little danger from this variant. But people aren't reacting normally or rationally. They are reacting out of irrational fear, stoked by those in the press, on TV and on the Radio. Fear, not disease, is killing people today. The only way to stop this is to spread the truth, love your family, and pray for those who are under the spell of the evil one.

CadyandZoe

May 17, 2020
Phoenix
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was referring to plagues which decimate populations regardless of their ideologies.

In preCovid NZ the death toll from influenza averaged about 600 per year. This dropped to zero as a consequence of Covid lockdown, isolation, sanitation, and mask strategies.
Maybe. I haven't seen any scientific studies to support that conclusion. We know that isolation of the sick keeps the pathogen from spreading, which is why we quarantine the sick. Isolation of the healthy, however, is not a public health decision; it's a political decision. Technically we call this imprisonment, and legally, we can only imprison those who have committed a crime.

Sanitation helps, especially when a disease spreads by contact. Those who wash the hands, reduce the chances of inadvertently placing the virus in the nose, mouth or eyes.

A mask is another form of isolation, as many can attest. Thus, only the sick need wear a mask since the purpose of a mask is to minimize or eliminate one significant means of transmission: cough, sneeze, and runny nose. The sick should voluntarily stay home, but if they go out, wearing a mask can keep spittle from reaching surfaces where others can make contact with the disease. Again, we quarantine the sick, not the healthy. Making everyone wear a mask is neither based on science or common sense. Only a fearful bureaucrat would dictate such an irrational action.

Wearing a mask for long periods of time is not only physically harmful; it is psychologically, emotionally and socially harmful. Public health officials seem unduly focused on the physical at the expense of the other aspects of human wellness and flourishing.

Finally, how a pandemic is reported by those in the press can mean the difference between panic and courageous resolve. Most of the panic and fear can be traced back to the press. That is, it isn't true that people in NZ stopped dying of the flu. Rather, all deaths due to "influenza like" illnesses were being reported as deaths due to Sars-coV-2.

Here in the United States, the people have access to the CDC website, where one can find information concerning causes of death, especially death as the result of disease. Last time I looked, the CDC was reporting "influenza like illnesses", of which Sars-coV-2 is but one of many kinds of "flu."

News reports were mistakenly, inadvertently, or purposefully reporting "influenza like illnesses" as "Covid-19" cases. When in fact, only about 6% of all "influenza like illnesses" were due to Sars-coV-2.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Omicron variant is real, but not deadly. When it was reported, there were 10 cases and no deaths.

Under normal circumstances, public health officials would NEVER vaccinate the population during a pandemic. Why? The reason is now obvious. If the public health officials vaccinate the population during a pandemic, the virus mutates in response, causing one variant after another. The cause of the variants is the mass vaccination of the population during the pandemic.

Next, since the virus is under attack, it mutates. And since the virus is attempting to survive, each mutation becomes more virulent, i.e. it spreads faster and easier. On the other hand, each subsequent mutation is less harmful. It is no more harmful than the regular flu now. The survivability rate is very, very, very high.

There is very little danger from this variant. But people aren't reacting normally or rationally. They are reacting out of irrational fear, stoked by those in the press, on TV and on the Radio. Fear, not disease, is killing people today. The only way to stop this is to spread the truth, love your family, and pray for those who are under the spell of the evil one.

There are different theories being put forward by different doctors... What you just explained is the idea of Gerd Vanden Bossche but he says that it will also lead to mass death cos eventually a strong variant will arise

Either way these injections aren't working, their making it worse, fuelled by a media that is literally working for the evil one they have literally hypnotised billions of people

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Fear, not disease, is killing people today.
Yes. This is all about fear-mongering and manipulating the average person who will not take the time or make the effort to inform themselves of the facts. They believe everything the lying media dish out. The volume of suicides is not even being reported properly. Suicides due to fear, anxiety, and panic may be even greater than any deaths due to coronavirus. And fear itself can kill.