On first thought .......Garland Announcement

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the House has announced that Weiss will be brought in to testify about his authority in investigating Hunter and Joe. Weiss has admitted to being unable to investigate properly. Blocked by the FBI and DOJ on what he can actually accomplish.

Now Garland claims that Weiss will have the authority .....He didn't have the authority earlier?

Imagine that, both Presidential leaders under investigation at the same time ......

Good news ......Jack Smith was told to pocket his complaint today.

DOJ, what a dilemma ... Trump wins ...... Get your resume ready ......

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sie digital system will be the law of the land and of the hand and nothing will stop it .
But rest assured no lamb will partake of it .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, the House has announced that Weiss will be brought in to testify about his authority in investigating Hunter and Joe. Weiss has admitted to being unable to investigate properly. Blocked by the FBI and DOJ on what he can actually accomplish.

Now Garland claims that Weiss will have the authority .....He didn't have the authority earlier?

Imagine that, both Presidential leaders under investigation at the same time ......

Good news ......Jack Smith was told to pocket his complaint today.

DOJ, what a dilemma ... Trump wins ...... Get your resume ready ......
So, Joe's running again, as is Donald. They're both being investigated.

So, let's project a bit. If Joe and Donald are out of the running, who is likely to take Donalds place for the Republicans?
Harris likely would be on the ticket for the Dems. Barring that, who would be likely for the Democrats?

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harris would be a nightmare. Maybe (shudder) Michelle. But she has never been elected for anything .....However, she is more black than Harris.

I was in favor of DeSantis .....but with his slide .....Maybe Ramaswamy or Tim Scott. Both are far smarter than any Democrat or other Republican.

Funny .......Scott would be the first full Black Candidate ! Obama is half black .....I still believe that Joe bows out on a medical to prevent an impeachment.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harris would be a nightmare. Maybe (shudder) Michelle. But she has never been elected for anything .....However, she is more black than Harris.

I was in favor of DeSantis .....but with his slide .....Maybe Ramaswamy or Tim Scott. Both are far smarter than any Democrat or other Republican.

Funny .......Scott would be the first full Black Candidate ! Obama is half black .....I still believe that Joe bows out on a medical to prevent an impeachment.
Harris would be more of a nightmare than she already is, yes.

She is not at all black, I.E of African descent. Though now that she's the first Biden appointed token,as he promised when stating whom he'd choose as his VP,a black woman, the racial propaganda would have us believe otherwise.

Reactions: Scott Downey

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Harris would be more of a nightmare than she already is, yes.

She is not at all black, I.E of African descent. Though now that she's the first Biden appointed token,as he promised when stating whom he'd choose as his VP,a black woman, the racial propaganda would have us believe otherwise.

Remember, she was poor as a Presidential candidate ......she couldn't get 1% of the vote. She bailed almost immediately. California blacks hate her .......she put a lot of them in prison. They don't forget ....

Reactions: Scott Downey