1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured BREAKING NEWS--Biden Secret Emails

Discussion in 'Current Events & Politics Forum' started by Prayer Warrior, Oct 14, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prayer Warrior

Prayer Warrior Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden
    introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad

By Emma-Jo Morris and Gabrielle Fonrouge

October 14, 2020 | 5:00am Updated

Hunter Biden introduced his father, then-Vice President Joe Biden, to a top executive at a Ukrainian energy firm less than a year before the elder Biden pressured government officials in Ukraine into firing a prosecutor who was investigating the company, according to emails obtained by The Post.

The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer.

The computer was dropped off at a repair shop in Biden’s home state of Delaware in April 2019, according to the store’s owner.

Other material extracted from the computer includes a raunchy, 12-minute video that appears to show Hunter, who’s admitted struggling with addiction problems, smoking crack while engaged in a sex act with an unidentified woman, as well as numerous other sexually explicit images.

The customer who brought in the water-damaged MacBook Pro for repair never paid for the service or retrieved it or a hard drive on which its contents were stored, according to the shop owner, who said he tried repeatedly to contact the client.

The shop owner couldn’t positively identify the customer as Hunter Biden, but said the laptop bore a sticker from the Beau Biden Foundation, named after Hunter’s late brother and former Delaware attorney general.

Photos of a Delaware federal subpoena given to The Post show that both the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI in December, after the shop’s owner says he alerted the feds to their existence.

[​IMG]

A federal subpoena showing the computer and hard drive were seized by the FBI

Read the rest of this article here:
    https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/email-reveals-how-hunter-biden-introduced-ukrainian-biz-man-to-dad/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    Base12, Mr C, Ron Coates and 3 others like this.
  2. Josho

Josho Millennial Christian Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Oh the emails again....

Giuliano and Seven of Nine like this.
  3. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Nope, those were Hillary's. Still working on those. The Democrats are not as untouchable as they thought!

Is this all you have to say about it? Did you read the report?

Bobby Jo likes this.
  4. Josho

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    No, I am not concerned over some emails. ;)

5. amigo de christo

amigo de christo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Not the least bit surprised at this .
    Ps , i did tell you all , DONT VOTE FOR BIDEN and HARRIS . But just in case , let me say it again . DONT vote for biden and harris .

Debp and Bobby Jo like this.
  6. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Well, maybe you shouldn't comment on things you're not concerned about. ;)

Bobby Jo likes this.
  7. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    TRUST THOU IN GOD ALONE . Let us all remember and cherish those words upon our hearts . Cause men are gonna deceive .

Debp, Taken, Ron Coates and 2 others like this.
  8. Josho

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Well the Bible does tell us not to worry. ;)

9. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Oh, I'm not worried at all! I'm praising the Lord that the truth about this is coming out!

Debp, Mr C, Christophany and 3 others like this.
  10. historyb

historyb Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Me either, some in this thread love libs more than they should and try to dismiss new evidence of Biden's disloyalty that just came to light

Bobby Jo and Prayer Warrior like this.
  11. JohnDB

JohnDB Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Kinda salacious...

Well we got reason to believe that this could really become a reason for impeachment.

Mr C, Ron Coates and historyb like this.
  12. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    What???

Do you understand what this word means?

Bobby Jo likes this.
  13. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You mean supporters like me whom you have on ignore?? ;)

historyb and Bobby Jo like this.
  14. Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Perhaps you could offer a set of "horse blinders"; or "ear plugs"; or a "bucket of sand"; or a full printed page of "la la la la la - I hear nothing - la la la la la".

Or maybe even a broken computer keyboard. :eek:
    Bobby Jo

Prayer Warrior likes this.
  15. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thats right sister . JUST REJOICE IN THE GLORIOUS LORD .

Ron Coates, Josho and Prayer Warrior like this.
  16. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am big on freedom of speech . So let me go ahead and just say , i dont feel its my right to try and force someone to vote
    for a person . But on that same note , I got zero problems pleading with them to NOT vote for biden and harris .
    How about a new law . Amigos law . Everyone has the right to vote for who they please
    CEPT biden and harris , LOL . all in favor say I . Its only good for four years .

17. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    No worries i highly doubt they will make it law .

18. Bobby Jo

Bobby Jo Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    While I WHOLE-HEARTEDLY AGREE, -- we're also told not to "laugh" at those whose fortunes have caught up with them!

-- I had a co-worker who gave me two years of grief, and on a Wednesday afternoon driving home I told GOD I'd had ENOUGH, and that HE'D better take care if it, because IT'S HIS RESPONSIBILITY. And some 36 hours later the guy was DEAD, -- having given his "2-Week Retirement Notice" that previous Monday. And where he apparently was some type of Satanist (vanity plate said "WARLOCK") I explained to others that MOST people think they're going to Heaven, but aren't; and this co-worker was a LUCKY GUY because he wanted to go to HELL and SUCCEEDED.
    -- And I occasionally wonder if he had attempted to place a DEATH CURSE on me, but it came RIGHT BACK ON HIM, exactly as those who curse TRUMP will receive like in return:

1 Kings 2:44 The king also said to Shim′e-i, “You know in your own heart all the evil that you did to David my father; so the Lord will bring back your evil upon your own head.

:)
    Bobby Jo

19. Prayer Warrior

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You're right, but I didn't say I'm laughing. I said I'm praising the Lord that the truth is coming out.

20. amigo de christo

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thats right sister . Its why when folks make fun of Biden for his mental problems , i also tell them to cease that .
    Dementia is nothing to joke about . we dont laugh at others misfortunes . BUT we do identify their error in hopes
    others will steer clear .

Debp, Prayer Warrior and Bobby Jo like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.