On the very near Rapture Day Jesus will Return and Catch up those Looking for Him!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I still side towards the idea that all who are in Messiah will be removed. The partial rapture concept seems like just a variation on works righteousness. Either a person has been redeemed by Yeshua's death, burial, and resurrection of not. Three isn't some sort of partial saved thing going on. One may be less that stellar in their walk, but it is not their walk that saves them. Else one risks implying that Yeshua is not sufficient.

I have become more convinced that the Laodicean example about lukewarm and spewing is more in relation to the church as an entity, and it shows Yeshua is outside knocking. They don't even have time for the King! The Laodicean church is more "Christian in name only" it would seem. And I think that will really be the crux of the issue... who really has placed their trust in the true Yeshua and not just a member of the First Church of the Social Gospel.

A partial rapture attaches works. A disaster belief.

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those born-again(saved) believers that choose to not believe in the catching up(rapture) return of Jesus are saved but left behind(their choice) and then must try to live under anti-christ rule and through the great tribulation. Why choose do things the hard way??

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those born-again(saved) believers that choose to not believe in the catching up(rapture) return of Jesus are saved but left behind(their choice) and then must try to live under anti-christ rule and through the great tribulation. Why choose do things the hard way??

The Bible doesn't say that. You are either church six or seven.

Saints are not asked they are snatched away in the rapture. It is called thief in the night, not conductor collecting tickets.

Copperhead

Jul 3, 2017
iowa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well, you did post a Hebrews reference, now you should provide OT passages that also support your analysis.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've listened to Revelations on CD a number of times but only recently began to really begin to understand it. I have a sense of foreboding because I've been reading about how bad the economic condition of America is, and that Trump is hiding the true state of our economy from the public. I had high hopes for him, but now I've seen that he's changed course from a Populist to a Globalist. I think he's going to hasten the demise of America to make way for the New World Order. I'm really shocked when I see believers cut other believers up for remarking about the nearness of the end times, calling them "Chicken Little" and other names, when Christ Himself told us to watch.

I'm really hoping that the end times aren't too far off. I can't imagine our times getting much worse than this. I've watched several documentaries with people who lived under communism warning that America is exactly how their country started out before turning to communism.

"As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark; and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man. Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. "Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come. But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into. So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him. "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? (Matthew 24:35-45).

Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come. It's like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with his assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch. Therefore keep watch because you do not know when the owner of the house will come back--whether in the evening, or at midnight, or when the rooster crows, or at dawn. If he comes suddenly, do not let him find you sleeping. What I say to you, I say to everyone: 'Watch!' (Mark 13:33-37)

Reactions: 4Jesus

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
USA has never had it so good!! Thank God and president Trump!
I used to think that Trump was our answer but learned that it's only the Hegelian Dialectic at work. Americans have been played, but it's understandable. I was looking for a savior too after Obominable. Americans have to mature from the illusion that a savior is going to come and make it all better. Most Christians today aren't using the discernment that we've all been given. Scripture says our "senses are trained by reason of use" but too many have put their rose-colored glasses on.

“Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed.”

― Friedrich Nietzsche

Trump All Jesuit Kitchen Cabinet; An Obamanation Redux

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Face facts!! USA has never had it so good!! Thank God and president Trump! USA economy =best ever, USA military rebuilt and Americabecoming great again!!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, you did post a Hebrews reference, now you should provide OT passages that also support your analysis.

Why does someone need to post OT support when the NT speaks for itself?

Not saying I agree with his statement but I sure don't agree with your statement.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus said:

Mathew 24
[40] Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.[41] Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.[42] Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.[43] But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.[44] Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

Look at this brother... here's another view of that...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, "Where, Lord?" And he said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

KJV

Here's our Lord Jesus' answer to that in Matthew 24:28...

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

What it all means is, His disciples asked Him just 'Where' the first ones would be taken to.

And His answer was a riddle - to wheresoever the dead body ("carcase") is, that's where the eagles (actually vultures) will gather.

The idea is that those in Christ DO NOT WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE TAKEN.

We instead are to stay at the mill grinding, working for Jesus, waiting on Him to come.

Reactions: Bobby Jo

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus says==pray you be counted worthy to escape the coming judgments We born=again believers are not appointed to wrath! PTL.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Look at this brother... here's another view of that...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.
35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.
37 And they answered and said unto him, "Where, Lord?" And he said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

KJV

Here's our Lord Jesus' answer to that in Matthew 24:28...

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

What it all means is, His disciples asked Him just 'Where' the first ones would be taken to.

And His answer was a riddle - to wheresoever the dead body ("carcase") is, that's where the eagles (actually vultures) will gather.

The idea is that those in Christ DO NOT WANT TO BE THE FIRST ONE TAKEN.

We instead are to stay at the mill grinding, working for Jesus, waiting on Him to come.

But in the rapture there will be no carcass left behind.

The carcass references in the Bible pertaining to those who do not belong to Christ.

Soverign Grace

Sep 15, 2018
Palmyra
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Face facts!! USA has never had it so good!! Thank God and president Trump! USA economy =best ever, USA military rebuilt and Americabecoming great again!!!
I faced facts and researched it thoroughly before coming to the conclusion I have: "the wise makes his way sure." I'm 99% positive Trump is owned by the Jesuits. It's all a lie.

You can sign up to pray for America:

Home - Ninja Skincare

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I faced facts and researched it thoroughly before coming to the conclusion I have: "the wise makes his way sure." I'm 99% positive Trump is owned by the Jesuits. It's all a lie.

You can sign up to pray for America:

Home - Ninja Skincare

Trump is not perfect, but he most assuredly is not a Catholic.

From what you have posted earlier you're getting your information from conspiracy sites that have no credibility.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know I was told there was a Santa Claus and I believed it. I was also told to trust the Police and I believed it. And I was told that Jesus would "rapture" the church and I believed it. Then I discovered they all lied.

Sometimes it takes "experience" to discover that people lie for different reasons, usually CONTROL. But in the end, both the liars and the gullible suffer, the liar to hell and the gullible being hung out to dry for being gullible.

And to reinforce what "Davy"said:

Rev. 14
9 And another angel, a third, followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If any one worships the beast and its image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also shall drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured unmixed into the cup of his anger, and he shall be tormented with fire and sulphur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb.

Matt. 24
40 Then two men will be in the field; one is taken and one is left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one is taken and one is left.
28 Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.

-- Please note that the eagles are basically vultures, eat carrion, and there to consume the dead bodies.​

For those who aren't preparing themselves and their households for the Mark of the Beast in ~2 years, -- well, we DO need a "Great Falling Away", so your participation will help fulfill Scripture. -- It wouldn't be MY CHOICE, but we ALL get to choose!

And to add an obvious consideration Rev. 20 says the "dead" are not raised until the Millennial Kingdom has ended. And we "know" that those who are alive and remain shall ascend AFTER the dead are raised.

What?!? No Santa? REALLY?!?
Bobby Jo

PS I pity those poor souls left on earth as the New Jerusalem grabs the last of the dead, and then proceeds on it's course through the universe, leaving those who are live and remain on earth to slowly perish for the earth's resources having been exhausted. Too bad for them. -- If ONLY GOD had used his "rapture" for these people ...

Last edited:

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth will be cleansed by fire and made new and the New Jerusalem will come down to earth 1500 miles square and will be the home of God with His family for all eternity!!! Where will you be for eternity??