On the very near Rapture Day Jesus will Return and Catch up those Looking for Him!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not read where we are told to just be standing looking up and waiting for Him. In fact just the opposite. The angels asked them- " Why stand thou gazing into heaven...?"

Jesus said- " Occupy 'til I come..." , " Work while it is yet day...the night cometh..."
We are not going to float into heaven on a bed of rose petals, and ease.

Until he comes in the rapture.

Luke 21:28 " 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to happen , Stand Up, and Lift Up Your Heads , because your Redemption is drawing near."

Christ is not coming in the clouds at the second coming. He comes in full view of the whole world all the way to the ground at the head of an army.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think everything happening in the world right now is to distract us from looking up. Jesus Christ will return. That is a fact. No one knows the day or hour. Only the Father. We just need to wait on Him. But serve Him while we are waiting!!!!

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think everything happening in the world right now is to distract us from looking up. Jesus Christ will return. That is a fact. No one knows the day or hour. Only the Father. We just need to wait on Him. But serve Him while we are waiting!!!!

That is one of the signs of being eminent. Meaning when people stop looking.

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is one of the signs of being eminent. Meaning when people stop looking.

For awhile now I've felt more worriful about things then trusting in God through these things. It is like I am questioning my confession lately, "I trust in Jesus Christ as my Savior." Do I? Do I really trust or is it just words. I love God with all my heart. Am I ready for a rapture or the end times storm? Would I be strong enough to stand in Christ and trust Him? I've been distracted lately, "eyes on the storm" sinking feeling. I'm just ready for a rapture or need to get back in the boat or something. Because it is hard to get my eyes back on Jesus. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I do want to lift up my eyes to Heaven and wait on the Lord better.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For awhile now I've felt more worriful about things then trusting in God through these things. It is like I am questioning my confession lately, "I trust in Jesus Christ as my Savior." Do I? Do I really trust or is it just words. I love God with all my heart. Am I ready for a rapture or the end times storm? Would I be strong enough to stand in Christ and trust Him? I've been distracted lately, "eyes on the storm" sinking feeling. I'm just ready for a rapture or need to get back in the boat or something. Because it is hard to get my eyes back on Jesus. His yoke is easy and His burden is light. I do want to lift up my eyes to Heaven and wait on the Lord better.

Do its best to derail.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When I am caught up (raptured) into the clouds to meet Jesus and I HAVE RECEIVED A NEW IMORTAL BODY Iwill have no doubt as to who the real Jesus is! And you?? Will you be left behind?? Your choice!!

I will... be left behind, remaining "a chaste virgin" waiting on my Lord Jesus Christ to appear, because that whole idea of being Left-Behind is from those who ABUSE the Luke 17 Scripture! They are LIARS, and do not tell the truth of what the Luke 17 Scripture really says about one taken and the other left...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

KJV

Did you get that? His disciples asked Him WHERE those FIRST ONES TAKEN would be taken to! And His answer was:

"Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

Here's the Matthew 24:28 version of Jesus' answer:

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
KJV

But you won't heed what Jesus said there, because you are 'drunken' in the night by listening to men that have another spirit.

Reactions: Waiting on him

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... No one knows the day or hour. ...
... and so the church teaches, but then they extrapolate to ... the week, the month, the year ... , yep we don't know ANYTHING because we're told by ignorant HIRELINGS that don't receive anything from GOD, that WE can't receive from GOD either!

But 1 Thess 5 says WE are NOT IN DARKNESS THAT THAT DAY SHOULD TAKE US BY SURPRISE!

Yeah, so you know, -- the True Church (that's Christians with a capital "C") will know the week, the month, the season, the year, etc. But you won't get this from your HIRELING.

Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will... be left behind, remaining "a chaste virgin" waiting on my Lord Jesus Christ to appear, because that whole idea of being Left-Behind is from those who ABUSE the Luke 17 Scripture! They are LIARS, and do not tell the truth of what the Luke 17 Scripture really says about one taken and the other left...

Luke 17:34-37
34 I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

35 Two women shall be grinding together; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

36 Two men shall be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

37 And they answered and said unto Him, "Where, Lord?" And He said unto them, "Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

KJV

Did you get that? His disciples asked Him WHERE those FIRST ONES TAKEN would be taken to! And His answer was:

"Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together."

Here's the Matthew 24:28 version of Jesus' answer:

Matt 24:28
28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

KJV

But you won't heed what Jesus said there, because you are 'drunken' in the night by listening to men that have another spirit.
I like @bbyrd009 s take on this

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and so the church teaches, but then they extrapolate to ... the week, the month, the year ... , yep we don't know ANYTHING because we're told by ignorant HIRELINGS that don't receive anything from GOD, that WE can't receive from GOD either!

But 1 Thess 5 says WE are NOT IN DARKNESS THAT THAT DAY SHOULD TAKE US BY SURPRISE!

Yeah, so you know, -- the True Church (that's Christians with a capital "C") will know the week, the month, the season, the year, etc. But you won't get this from your HIRELING.

Bobby Jo
So let us know CBJ, there are many here in suspense

Reactions: bbyrd009

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Bobby Jo

Who says you have to know the exact time for anything to know it is coming and not be taken by surprise?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So let us know CBJ, there are many here in suspense

Hi WOH,
I presume "CBJ" was intended as "BJ", and so will reply to your post!

First of all, I really haven't found ANYONE who really wants to know when Jesus will return. Most simply want an excuse to assail someone's perspective, -- whether right or wrong, they really don't care --, they simply want to disagree. And so these people WILL NOT receive what GOD has for HIS children, but will only receive the "sudden destruction" promised for the world.

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

So which group are you in? The one who wants to discredit ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they don't know; or are you trying to find out what Scripture provides in terms of end time events??

Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi WOH,
I presume "CBJ" was intended as "BJ", and so will reply to your post!

First of all, I really haven't found ANYONE who really wants to know when Jesus will return. Most simply want an excuse to assail someone's perspective, -- whether right or wrong, they really don't care --, they simply want to disagree. And so these people WILL NOT receive what GOD has for HIS children, but will only receive the "sudden destruction" promised for the world.

1 Thess. 5:2 For you yourselves know well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 When people say, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as travail comes upon a woman with child, and there will be no escape. 4 But you are not in darkness, brethren, for that day to surprise you like a thief.

So which group are you in? The one who wants to discredit ANYTHING and EVERYTHING they don't know; or are you trying to find out what Scripture provides in terms of end time events??

Bobby Jo
Is there a group that just try’s to make it through the day at hand?

Reactions: CoreIssue

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is there a group that just try’s to make it through the day at hand?

Not in my book. Jeremiah 33:3 gives us marching orders:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

... as does Matt. 11:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force. -- which is better rendered as: the kingdom of heaven is obtained by pursuit, and pursuers take it by ardent action.

So if you think you can recline on a sofa and watch Oprah while eating a bag of potato chips and drinking a Pepsi®, -- and receive the things of GOD --, well I have bad news for ya. It ain't happen'in. It might take a little more ...

Perhaps you should change your screen name to, Waiting For A Sunny Day, because there's usually at least one stray wisp of a cloud in the sky.

Bobby Jo

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not in my book. Jeremiah 33:3 gives us marching orders:

Jeremiah 33:3 Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things which you have not known.

... as does Matt. 11:

Matt. 11:12 From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven has suffered violence, and men of violence take it by force. -- which is better rendered as: the kingdom of heaven is obtained by pursuit, and pursuers take it by ardent action.

So if you think you can recline on a sofa and watch Oprah while eating a bag of potato chips and drinking a Pepsi®, -- and receive the things of GOD --, well I have bad news for ya. It ain't happen'in. It might take a little more ...

Perhaps you should change your screen name to, Waiting For A Sunny Day, because there's usually at least one stray wisp of a cloud in the sky.

Bobby Jo
Ok, you work I’ll rest

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear Waiting For A Sunny Day,

Good Call. You'll fit right in with all those that have no endurance (Ref. Rev. 13 & 14) and get to participate in the Great Falling Away, -- which I would guess will be some 60% of the church (small "c").

Bobby Jo
I could be telling everyone, I can stick my head up an elephants butt and tell you when the circus is coming to town?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I could be telling everyone, I can stick my head up an elephants butt and tell you when the circus is coming to town?
Wow, the circus is coming to town, but you didn't say when. And I presume you know ...

I guess all I know is when Scripture depicts the Return of Jesus. Somehow that's not nearly as entertaining as someone who sticks his head up an elephant's butt. -- Personally, I don't think it's quite as impressive at first glance because it's probably a common occurrence with some people, with or without elephants ...

I guess your circus is probably more important than Jesus' return. I understand.
Bobby Jo

Mike Dwight

Mar 15, 2019
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This guys a scot-Canadian familyman gospel singer turned post mortem southern hit! Woohoo ! Burn the witch Anne Murray. The line says the line says the line says the line says.