On the very near Rapture Day Jesus will Return and Catch up those Looking for Him!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth will be cleansed by fire and made new and the New Jerusalem will come down to earth 1500 miles square and will be the home of God with His family for all eternity!!! Where will you be for eternity??

Yeah, GOD creates a LOT of "squares": the earth, the moon, the sun, all the other planets, -- yep I see a lot of "squares".

On a different subject, have you ever considered that a baseball is 3" x 3" x 3" (L - W - H)? I still can figure out how those pitchers can get a cube to be thrown some 90+ miles per hour. It just doesn't seem to be a flight-stable configuration. Yet they can throw that thing that fast. But I'll bet it just tears up their arm.

And back to the subject, my own pastor agrees with your second premise, but he's a lying idiot. And I'm not suggesting that you are either one (a liar or an idiot), but there are a lot of false doctrines in "christianity". :)

BJ

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The earth will be cleansed by fire and made new and the New Jerusalem will come down to earth 1500 miles square and will be the home of God with His family for all eternity!!! Where will you be for eternity??

Only if you consider the destruction of the earth cleansing. It will be reduced literally to Atoms that will be rebuilt into a brand new earth.

1400 miles HxWxD.

Furlong as a measurement did not exist when the Bible was written. Stadiom did.

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, GOD creates a LOT of "squares": the earth, the moon, the sun, all the other planets, -- yep I see a lot of "squares".

On a different subject, have you ever considered that a baseball is 3" x 3" x 3" (L - W - H)? I still can figure out how those pitchers can get a cube to be thrown some 90+ miles per hour. It just doesn't seem to be a flight-stable configuration. Yet they can throw that thing that fast. But I'll bet it just tears up their arm.

And back to the subject, my own pastor agrees with your second premise, but he's a lying idiot. And I'm not suggesting that you are either one (a liar or an idiot), but there are a lot of false doctrines in "christianity". :)

BJ
Did you account for stitching regarding flight stability?

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who wants to allow satan to use them as his tool,fool,puppet??
... the REAL question is: Who wants the "church" to use them as an idiot who can be manipulated by fear and intimidation into paying their tithe to a HIRELING?!?

Oooooooooh, -- Jesus might come and I have to listen to some "man" because I don't want to hear directly from GOD HIMSELF. I'd rather be under a man just like a woman and have someone tell me what to do. -- I'm so worried...

Yeah, not,
BJ

Last edited:

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and so where people will repeat what they hear from the pulpit, and some will even search the Scriptures to "validate" what they've been told, VERY FEW can actually use CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and discover that the DEAD are not raised until the Thousand Years are ended, and then those who are alive and remain on earth AFTER the Millennial Kingdom shall ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD Forever In The Air (Ref.: Rev. 20) ...

But remember, -- for those who are not prepared to survive the next 2 1/2 years until Jesus returns (my best understanding), they will not have the means for shelter, water, food, clothing, & necessities, -- so they will be hard pressed to resist FALLING AWAY.

Maybe these should consider their future as FOREWARNED by Jesus:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... because you ain't gonna get through the Tribulation without PROVISIONS.

Bobby Jo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... and so where people will repeat what they hear from the pulpit, and some will even search the Scriptures to "validate" what they've been told, VERY FEW can actually use CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and discover that the DEAD are not raised until the Thousand Years are ended, and then those who are alive and remain on earth AFTER the Millennial Kingdom shall ascend to the New Jerusalem to be with the LORD Forever In The Air (Ref.: Rev. 20) ...

But remember, -- for those who are not prepared to survive the next 2 1/2 years until Jesus returns (my best understanding), they will not have the means for shelter, water, food, clothing, & necessities, -- so they will be hard pressed to resist FALLING AWAY.

Maybe these should consider their future as FOREWARNED by Jesus:

Luke 22:35 And he said to them, “When I sent you out with no purse or bag or sandals, did you lack anything?” They said, “Nothing.” 36 He said to them, “But now, let him who has a purse take it, and likewise a bag. And let him who has no sword sell his mantle and buy one.

... because you ain't gonna get through the Tribulation without PROVISIONS.

Bobby Jo
Do you mean in the rapture or the second coming? Because from the rapture to the second coming is seven years.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the very near Rapture Day Jesus will Return and Catch up those Looking for Him!
Hebrews 9:28 28
So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.
AMP Hebrews9:28 28
so Christ, having been offered once
and
once for all to bear [as a burden]
the sins of many, will appear a second time [when he returns to earth], not to deal with sin, but to bring salvation to those who are eagerly
and
confidently waiting for Him.
John 17:15 KJV
[15] I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.

Tecarta Bible

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I suggest read what Jesus had to say to the seven Churches in Revelation. Jesus had a strong rebuke for many.

Yes he did.

The seven churches were present-day warnings and prophecy of the seven church ages concluding with the 6th church being rapture in the 7th spit out into the tribulation.

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 10:30-32 KJV
[30] The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth. [31] The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. [32] The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

Tecarta Bible

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs 10:30-32 KJV
[30] The righteous shall never be removed: but the wicked shall not inhabit the earth. [31] The mouth of the just bringeth forth wisdom: but the froward tongue shall be cut out. [32] The lips of the righteous know what is acceptable: but the mouth of the wicked speaketh frowardness.

Tecarta Bible

That is not about the rapture

Reactions: Waiting on him

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
confidently waiting for Him.

I do not read where we are told to just be standing looking up and waiting for Him. In fact just the opposite. The angels asked them- " Why stand thou gazing into heaven...?"

Jesus said- " Occupy 'til I come..." , " Work while it is yet day...the night cometh..."
We are not going to float into heaven on a bed of rose petals, and ease.

tzcho2

Feb 15, 2019
Boston
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not read where we are told to just be standing looking up and waiting for Him. In fact just the opposite. The angels asked them- " Why stand thou gazing into heaven...?"
Jesus said- " Occupy 'til I come..." , " Work while it is yet day...the night cometh..."

Luke 21:28 " 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to happen , Stand Up, and Lift Up Your Heads , because your Redemption is drawing near."

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Luke 21:28 " 27 At that time they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 When these things begin to happen , Stand Up, and Lift Up Your Heads , because your Redemption is drawing near."

When the rapture begins we are to look up.

Remember, the dead in Christ resurrect first. Then we all rise together.

So when the last trump of the church age sounds the dead saints resurrect to the earth then ascend to the clouds followed by the living Saints.

Reactions: tzcho2

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where in the world did you get this strange idea? We will be supernaturaly *teleported* to Heaven in the blink of an eye. And there will be much work to be done in eternity. And this ain't science fiction either.

teleport
(ˈtɛlɪˌpɔːt)
vb
(General Physics) (tr) (in science fiction) to transport (a person or object) across a distance instantaneously