Once Blood Bought and Justified, Always Blood Bought and Justified? ... You Betcha!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why must there be camps?

Can we just agree on SALVATION being ONLY through the sacrifice of Jesus, the Christ, the Son of God; whom God gave that thru him the world of any that will believe might be saved!

We end up sounding to those "outside" this site, that read, as though Christ is divided like a bunch of Sadducees and Pharasees always arguing over THE LAW!
sad part was on my end the only argument etc was those who are osnas make God a liar . the security is there no doubt but is this security /freedom to do as we please after being saved? in which it is not there is no baiting .just plain facts

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why must there be camps?

Can we just agree on SALVATION being ONLY through the sacrifice of Jesus, the Christ, the Son of God; whom God gave that thru him the world of any that will believe might be saved!

We end up sounding to those "outside" this site, that read, as though Christ is divided like a bunch of Sadducees and Pharasees always arguing over THE LAW!

It would be wonderful if all professing Christians could agree that salvation comes only by grace through trusting in the sacrificial work of Jesus the Christ plus nothing ... but sadly, that is so far from the reality of the situation. The major problem ... many either flat out reject or misunderstand that this is the one and only way to be saved ... they add works into the equation one way or another as an additional condition to receive or maintain their acceptance before God] and fail to enter into the narrow gate.

Luke 13:24, "Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able."

So the problem is, many "inside" this site end up teaching another gospel and another Jesus [a Jesus that does not forgive all of the sins of those who come to place their faith in Him] ... misleading [although for the most part unintentionally] those who are "outside" this site.

We simply cannot fail to get this one right ... our eternal destinies depend on it. Therefore it's extremely worthwhile to contend for the faith that was once delivered to the saints, despite all the opposition and persecution we receive along the way.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sad part was on my end the only argument etc was those who are osnas make God a liar . the security is there no doubt but is this security /freedom to do as we please after being saved? in which it is not there is no baiting .just plain facts
To myself,  ALL that by private or by men's interpretations that say the word of God says this or that are liars!

There are no OSAS nor OSNAS, nor ANY DENOMINATIONAL DOCTRINES per Calvin, Luther, RCC, Watch Tower, Joseph Smith, E.G.White, ect. ect. identified in the word. Rather the word of God is Spirit breathed and must be revealed by the Spirit !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To myself,  ALL that by private or by men's interpretations that say the word of God says this or that are liars!

There are no OSAS nor OSNAS, nor ANY DENOMINATIONAL DOCTRINES per Calvin, Luther, RCC, Watch Tower, Joseph Smith, E.G.White, ect. ect. identified in the word. Rather the word of God is Spirit breathed and must be revealed by the Spirit !
Let the KING be praised . Thats right , point to CHRIST JESUS to the last breath my dear friend . Lambs
gonna stay glued to ALLLLL things written in that bible . Not picking and choosing , twisting or omitting to suit the doctrines of men
gone wrong . Now raise those hands up , ITS LORD PRAISING TIME AGAIN .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What did JESUS teach . THIS . He who endures to the END the same shall be saved .
Paul and them wrote the same things too .
THEY warned believers to continue to the END , WE WARN all believers to continue to THE END .

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why must there be camps?

It isn't salvation those who believe in conditional reprieve are arguing over. It isn't even the Gospel. In point of fact they're arguing as opponents of the Gospel. Therefore there can be no mutual respect afforded that when it counters all that Jesus accomplished on the cross.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Lamb I LOVES YA . MARCH ON IN THE LORD . And let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD continually .

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lamb I LOVES YA . MARCH ON IN THE LORD . And let all that has breath praise and thank the glorious LORD continually .
I love you too, my amigo.
Hold fast, is an action on the part of one holding onto something.
Continue steadfast, is a continuing of standing firm and NOT SWAYED BY EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE. Being children in faith, but NOT tossed about by the waves of the enemy !

To them that ENDURE TO THE END the same shall be saved !

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All who have placed their faith in Christ's substitutional blood atonement on their behalf with endure by faith until the end ... no exceptions... the scriptures are crystal clear :

(1) We must persevere in faith to enter heaven (2 Tim. 2:12; Heb.3:14;10:26). Not to endure/persevere is to perish.

(2) God will PRESERVE us in our faith even though at times we may doubt and wander from the path of righteousness. But He will always remain true to his promise by ensuring that none of His children will fall so far as to finally and forever fail. God will preserve us, we will in fact persevere, we will endure in the faith by faith.

Jude 1:1-2,”Jude, a bondservant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, To those who are called, sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ:”

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24,” Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul, and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. He who calls you is faithful, WHO WILL ALSO DO IT.”

Reactions: ButterflyJones

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I love you too, my amigo.
Hold fast, is an action on the part of one holding onto something.
Continue steadfast, is a continuing of standing firm and NOT SWAYED BY EVERY WIND OF DOCTRINE. Being children in faith, but NOT tossed about by the waves of the enemy !

To them that ENDURE TO THE END the same shall be saved !
That endurance isn't referring to work to remain in God's grace and salvation.
Rather, steadfastness, endurance, refers to our living life and facing the trials of the everyday fully insulated in the protection of Christ.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correct my dear sister . Paul wrote about how the church should focus only on sound doctrine .
To even mark those who cause divisions CONTRARY to the doctrine you have learned . To mark and avoid them .
Todays ideals have us OVERLOOK doctrinal differences for the sake of unity .
NOT rather having our focus to be UNITED ON DOCTRINAL THINGS .
Its become a religoin that puts man first . its reconcilation is not truly about GOD .
It rather simply is about reconciling man to mankind .
They even teach ideas about how certain truth and doctrine can actually trigger folks .
I have seen this firsthand even when talking to folks in person .
OH we dont read certain things in the scriptures anymore cause it can TRIGGER , offend folks
I even heard a lady say to me we dont read revelation due to it can trigger anxiety in folks .
Yet think about who is behind this .
What is one of the first things it says in revelation . BLESSED is he who READS and he who HEARS the things
written in this book .
See they are following physcology and things which society has taught them can trigger things in people .
OH we dont read or speak out against sins in the church , says they , it can trigger people , offend people
,cause people to harm themselves . We are all about love , THEY say . Since when is omitting sound doctrine
GOOD FOR people . ITS BY sound doctrine we build one another up .
See the problem is its really been about removing any doctrines that can divide
removing fundamental truths .
THIS IS and has been about RESHAPING CHRISTIANITY . They been doing this even within false religoins .
THEY are and have been creating a religoin , an ideal , that can and will UNITE ALL OF MANKIND .
But to do that you have to remove barriers . AKA funamental things out of every religoin
and you have to focus on what they THINK humanity and the religoins have in common .
In every religoin it speaks about loving one another and doing good to one another .
EVEN atheist beleive in that concept . SO its what they did .
THEY began to focus on JUST THAT , while making fundamnetal truths seem not important
All the while they chipped away at the Diety of Christ to also make him seem as just another one of the prophets
of the religoins . THEY KNEW what they were doing . SEE satan was behind this whole move .
And satan uses lust filled power hungry men to do his will .
They think they build a one world and a one world religoin that will serve them . And it will
but really IT SERVES the agenda of satan whose time is short
and has been unleashed to unite the world as one , prepare the minds of the world as one
To worship HIM , the beast . And satan has been very busy .
Transforming the image of GOD into an image of himself . Satan has always desired to be as GOD
And thus he creates the sensual wordly love god that ALL CAN UNITE UNDER AS ONE .
And folks have bought it up . BUT , JESUS HAS and has always HAD the lambs .
THEY WONT HEED this other love , this voice of the stranger , LAMBS HEED JESUS , LAMBS STAY PLANTED IN BIBLE .

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is true to some degree .there still has to be some type separation other wise it would be a one world religion.

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It would be wonderful if all professing Christians could agree that salvation comes only by grace through trusting in the sacrificial work of Jesus the Christ plus nothing
that is true Christianity but many want to add some type works in it, ,baptism/tongues be a good person

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Christ's finished work of redemption is sufficient and complete to save believers. (Romans 3:24-28) No supplements needed.
yes it is..but we still have the addition we have one group that baptizes in Jesus name for the remission of sins. they cant get past acts 2:38

Ezra

Dec 27, 2018
Missouri
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is their supplement, which nullifies faith.
i agree and thye are one of the more growing Churches in the area ..other than HIS place they have internet teaching/aka satellite church

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
this is true to some degree .there still has to be some type separation other wise it would be a one world religion.
Hey Ezra , i got bad news for many . THEY ALREADY HAVE THE WORLD RELIGION
and IT is fast uniting all religoins and humanity under its umbrella .
THEY , under the guise of the dragon , went about to find out
how they could gain all power and control over the entire world .
AS satan whispered in their ear , YE MUST FIND OUT what humanity and all religoins have in common .
Preach that and break down all fundemental doctrines of all religoins till they merge as one with all of humanity .
Find ye out , said the serpent what all religoins and secular have in common .
SO THEY DID .
GUESS what it was EZRA . ALL religoins and humanity believe in a worldy view of love .
A wordly view of doing good to others .
And they knew , under the guise of satan that in order to get them to join as one
they would have to start focusing on that type of love
and breaking down walls , WELL KEY DOCTRINES that divided the religions
and to build bridges , PREACH what they do have in common .
What is wrong EZRA . have you ever heard such things . SURE YA HAVE .
BRIDGE BUILDERS , Alpha course , purpose driven life , inclusivity
And all the while they made fundemental beliefs LOOK BAD , as divisive
as offending and non loving .
THEY BUILT THE FALSE TEMPLE EZRA . REST assured ol EZRA in the bible would have had NO PART IN THAT WORDLY TEMPLE
or iTS BUILDING . AND LAMBS SURE AS HECK WONT EITHER . THE CHURCHES BEEN DUPED BY SOLD OUT WICKED MEN
who led them into this final hour .

Reactions: Marvelloustime