Once Blood Bought and Justified, Always Blood Bought and Justified? ... You Betcha!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the Forum-and Bingo!
You will encounter many sinless perfection giants.
Looking forward in reading your posts.
Johann.

Yes my friend, there is only One 'Sinless Giant', and His name is Jesus Christ! The Good News proclaimed in the Gospel message is that whosoever trusts in Christ's substitutionary death and resurrection will be accounted as sinless ... since He paid the price for all of them on the cross. This being accounted as righteous, called 'imputed righteousness' is clearly spelled out in passages such as Romans 4:3-8 :

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

By the way, great Avatar! Not too long ago I tried reaching out to Sly with the gospel message on his YouTube channel, but haven't heard back from him as of yet. He really seems like such a nice guy, really down to earth. However, as we both know very well, no man's 'niceness' or moral behavior will ever qualify them for Heaven ... it's only through the new birth and receiving the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ.

Reactions: Jim B and Johann

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Yes my friend, there is only One 'Sinless Giant', and His name is Jesus Christ! The Good News proclaimed in the Gospel message is that whosoever trusts in Christ's substitutionary death and resurrection will be accounted as sinless ... since He paid the price for all of them on the cross. This being accounted as righteous, called 'imputed righteousness' is clearly spelled out in passages such as Romans 4:3-8 :

3 For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness.

4 Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt.

5 But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works,

7 Saying, Blessed are they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered.

8 Blessed is the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

By the way, great Avatar! Not too long ago I tried reaching out to Sly with the gospel message on his YouTube channel, but haven't heard back from him as of yet. He really seems like such a nice guy, really down to earth. However, as we both know very well, no man's 'niceness' or moral behavior will ever qualify them for Heaven ... it's only through the new birth and receiving the imputed righteousness of Jesus Christ.
Well-guess what-he is "staring at you"
J.

• Haha
Reactions: Rapture Bound

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Sometimes-it would be helpful in revealing where you get your sources from and share links with others-wouldn't you say?
You are not Mormon-are you?

You concur with the above?

J.

I'm not a Mormom, and from all that I've studied on the topic, the Book of Mormon presents another Jesus and a different Gospel = a false Gospel message.

As far as links/sources are concerned, I haven't included them since nobody has ever requested them = just haven't seen the need.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
I'm not a Mormom, and from all that I've studied on the topic, the Book of Mormon presents another Jesus and a different Gospel = a false Gospel message.

As far as links/sources are concerned, I haven't included them since nobody has ever requested them = just haven't seen the need.
Yet you quote large chunks from this site brother-and it includes Mormonism.

So what do I make of this?
J.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yet you quote large chunks from this site brother-and it includes Mormonism.

So what do I make of this?
J.

Well, does that mean that every single thing that those who are associated with [what I believe to be a false religion] is necessarily false? For example, do I reject the doctrine of the Holy Trinity on the grounds that those within Roman Catholicism also assert it? Within many [or perhaps most] of the 'mainline false religions' there exists bits and pieces of Biblical truth, it's simply our responsibility to study the scriptures and sort out which components are true, and which aren't. Many people who come to the saving knowledge of the true Gospel message do so incrementally ; they begin by little by little, step by step, responding to the proddings of the Holy Spirit ... and eventually make a 'clean break' away from their various versions of counterfeit Christianity.

• Love
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Well, does that mean that every single thing that those who are associated with [what I believe to be a false religion] is necessarily false? For example, do I reject the doctrine of the Holy Trinity on the grounds that those within Roman Catholicism also assert it? Within many [or perhaps most] of the 'mainline false religions' there exists bits and pieces of Biblical truth, it's simply our responsibility to study the scriptures and sort out which components are true, and which aren't. Many people who come to the saving knowledge of the true Gospel message do so incrementally ; they begin by little by little, step by step, responding to the proddings of the Holy Spirit ... and eventually make a 'clean break' away from their various versions of counterfeit Christianity.
Just correct me where I'm wrong here-your posts on justification is from a predominantly Mormon-7th Day Adventist site-correct?
J.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just correct me where I'm wrong here-your posts on justification is from a predominantly Mormon-7th Day Adventist site-correct?
J.

To be clear, I also consider the 7th Day Adventist religion as presenting another Gospel and and a different Jesus = a false Gospel. My predominant views on justification come straight out of the Bible.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord dont you know that saying offended them . Leave them be they are the blind leading the blind .
Every Plant that MY FATHER has not planted shall be ROOTED UP .
Then there is that reminder as well .
JESUS nor the apostels pandered their message to be seeker sensitive . THEY SPOKE TRUTH
whoever heard amen , whoever rejected had the dust shook off against them as a testimony against them .
The social progressive mindset of men has truly destroyed the churches who went under its influence .
OH , thank you my friend for your reminder as well .
:jest:

Rapture Bound

Jun 26, 2023
Massachusetts
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No further questions.
J.

Just to add a couple other thoughts. I do truly understand your concerns here ... they are indeed valid. You simply don't want me leaving any type of impression that the salvation message promoted within Mormonism is what the true followers of Jesus Christ embrace. So, in that sense, you certainly did the right thing by making this clear to anyone viwing my thread ... thank you my friend. The Mormons have a false gospel due to the fact that they clearly reject the deity of Jesus Christ = I would never endorse the message of salvation promoted by Mormonism or ay other organization that I believe to be a form of the many forms of counterfeit Christianity.

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Johann

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lord dont you know that saying offended them . Leave them be they are the blind leading the blind .
Every Plant that MY FATHER has not planted shall be ROOTED UP .
Then there is that reminder as well .
JESUS nor the apostels pandered their message to be seeker sensitive . THEY SPOKE TRUTH
JESUS nor the apostels pandered .
The social progressive mindset of men has truly destroyed the churches who went under its influence .
OH , thank you my friend for your reminder as well .
"Lord dont you know that saying offended them" (missing apostrophe)

"JESUS nor the apostels pandered..." (twice, so not a typo) (missing neither and "apostles" is misspelled (as always).

How can anyone who writes such poor English read the King James translation and claim to understand it?

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Lord dont you know that saying offended them" (missing apostrophe)

"JESUS nor the apostels pandered..." (twice, so not a typo) (missing neither and "apostles" is misspelled (as always).

How cam anyone who writes such poor English read the King James translation and claim to understand it?
Its true my typing misses a lot of puncutation.
BUT NOT TRUTH . Your writing is well ordered and lacks not punctuation , BUT IT DO LACK TRUTH .
I KNOW what shoes i had rather be in .

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
AND GOD SHALL SEND STRONG DELUSION unto all who rejected the love of the truth
that they will believe a lie and be damned .
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

-and there goes "Universalism"
J.

Jim B

Jun 5, 2020
Santa Fe NM
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Taking an out-of-context quote (as usual) means nothing. Here is that section of Scripture in context: If a prophet is deceived and speaks a word, I, the Lord, have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel. And they shall bear their punishment—the punishment of the inquirer and the punishment of the prophet shall be the same— so that the house of Israel may no longer go astray from me nor defile themselves any more with all their transgressions. Then they shall be my people, and I will be their God, says the Lord God."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2Th 2:5 Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
2Th 2:6 And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
2Th 2:8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
2Th 2:9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
2Th 2:11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

2Th 2:12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

-and there goes "Universalism"
J.
Exactly my friend . And take note , what do we see that is under attack these days , due to a false version of love .
THE GOSPEL THAT DOES SAVE . ITS BEEN omitted for a broad road false love sin accepting path TO GOD .
THE TRUE GOSPEL has been replaced WITH A LIE that cannot and will not save them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime