Once Saved....always Saved - Results of Questionnaire.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If he does not do this, his light is removed, goes out, and the backslider is lost.
No. No one is lost once they are saved. However, God does deal with Christians in other ways, including "the sin unto death" (physical death).

Note, the "candlestick" (lampstand) represents the Christian testimony of the church, not the individual. Every church was represented as a candlestick/lampstand.

Reactions: Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation Is an Offering of God to ALL men.
It is All men's Freewill option TO ACCEPT His Offering ... and Reach out and Take Receive the Gift of Salvation... OR Not.

There is an "urgency" for every man to Decide...
since we are well aware ALL bodies of men have an appointment To Die, we don't know the day that will occur, AND Dead men do NOT make Choices!
And
we are warned, as in Noah's day, wrath IS again coming upon the Earth..

If men fail to Accept the Lords Salvation; and Become RISEN UP above the Face of Earth, (as Noah was Saved, being RISEN UP Above the Earths Distruction);
So also shall men suffer the consequences of the Lords appointed Wrath upon the Earth.

God Bless,
Taken

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen, Taken.
You got your opinion, I got mine.
No use for discussion anymore.
I'm posting for others who might be interested in reading.
I'm not discussing with you, I'm done with that, I said that before.

Then why are you addressing me?

If you elect to teach the Lords OFFERING of Salvation, "IS GIVEN a man" and "Then" Taken Back by The Lord; That IS Not according To The Word of God...

It has nothing to do with YOUR or my Opinion, but rather lands squarely on the Word of God.

The Lords OFFERING of Salvation, is every individual mans Option To Heartfully ACCEPT His Offering OR NOT.<----THAT IS the Caveat.

There IS no Caveat; that says The Lord is Tricked and Fooled, and GIVES a man Salvation, then OOPS, the Lord later discovers He Has Saved a man, Who REJECTS Him! <---- which is basically "your Opinion and Teaching", VOID of Gods Word to support "your opinion and teaching".

Warning you to Go and Seek what The Lord says, is for your benefit, not mine.

If that offends you, sorry.

God Bless,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. No one is lost once they are saved.

Amen!

...PRECISELY...and is the Principle Factor behind ONCE a man IS Saved, he is always and forever Saved.

Does that MAKE the man;
Perfect in his behavior and works and Service unto the Lord?

No. The Lord Provides The "Means, His Power For a man to perfect his Behavior, Works and Service unto the Lord...and ^
That is the Saved mans Option...
(Not forced By God)
To Change his behavior, do Good Works that Glorify Gods Name, Serve the Lord...
Which Results IN The man Storing up Treasures IN Heaven! And such Treasures Are Rewards saved up For the man To Later Receive.

So is a Saved man Perfect? No...However it does MAKE the man "Perfected" by and through the Power of God....Forgiveness, Restored Soul and Quickened spirit...Perfected according To Gods WAY and Acceptance!

Who can UNDO or Supersede what the Lord Has Perfected and SEALED unto Him? No one!

However, God does deal with Christians in other ways, including "the sin unto death" (physical death).

"Every man" WHO has naturally lived IS already Appointed / Sentenced To bodily Death. No one escapes that Appointment.

However the Lord Has Offered mankind A "WAY" for mankind TO Escape...the Death of their "living soul and natural spirit".

It is every individual's Option To Take or Forgo The Lords OFFERING.

Take His Offering...and Forever the mans Living soul shall be Restored and Remain Alive...the mans Natural spirit shall be Reborn with Gods SEED and Shall Forever Remain Alive...and the mans Dead Body Shall be Raised Up from the Dead In a Glorious Forever Living Body.

Reject the Lords Offering....and None of ^ those things shall Apply to such a man.

That Simple!

As far as the Works?
Doesn't matter...a Converted man or not...
All works that DO NOT Glorify Gods Name SHALL be Burned.

That ^ IS the Lords Doctrine.
^ That IS the Good News that had been Kept Secret and the Lord came to Reveal what WAS KEPT Secret, For ALL To Hear and KNOW...thus resulting in men saying...but, but, but...Lord, Lord, let me In through the door...."I didn't know"... Nope Too Late...
No excuses.

The Oddity is men claiming TO have Accepted the Lords OFFERING and having Become Saved and Born Again...while Teaching THEY Are in jeopardy of LOSING their Gift of Salvation.

Corrupt Teaching, and is effectively teaching the Lords Power is insufficient and He a Liar.
Ugh!!!

God Bless,
Taken

Reactions: Enoch111

Jun2u

Mar 6, 2014
Southern CA.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
...PRECISELY...and is the Principle Factor behind ONCE a man IS Saved, he is always and forever Saved.

Does that MAKE the man;
Perfect in his behavior and works and Service unto the Lord? No.

In addition…consider these passages:

Romans 7:15-25
24) O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, BECAUSE he is born of God.

To God Be The Glory

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In addition…consider these passages:

Romans 7:15-25
24) O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
25) I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin.

Yes sir. And during my Conversion..my Flesh became Dead, Crucified With Christ. To have become SANCTIFIED, which a Converted man IS, to Be Dead to Sin, and Have Christ Living In you.
Gal 2:20

1 John 3:9
Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, BECAUSE he is born of God.

Oh Yes, absolutely I consider this verse, and have quoted it many times....and have been told on several occasions, particularly those of the Catholic sect....(and others)....that Forgiven, Saved and Born Again men Continue TO SIN....excusing their "claimed sins" as "not a habit" ... and that minuscule..."not sin as a habit" is ALL John was trying to convey in 1John 3:9..... pfft!

To God Be The Glory

Amen!

God Bless,
Taken