Once Saved Always Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You people have taken advantage of the good nature of Christians to try to help you. What is this post 5040. I commend their good nature and patience, but you have used all that to promote the doctrine of devils.
Repent! Repent! Repent!
Just to clarify, I despise the OSAS doctrine. It's not my doctrine.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol— you so Crazy! ( as the kids say ) ...I also reported you....calm Down,Dude—- don’t get your panties in a bunch! Lol....

Christianity ain't about “ changing” .....even Hitler or Stalin could have “ Turned over a New Leaf”....

TRUE Christianity is about “ turning to God” and Trusting HIM to NOT “ Change the “outside of the cup” , but to get to the ROOT of the Sin problem by TRANSFORMING the “INSIDE of the Cup”

Yep , no doubt about it—- man is capable of great change and he can make himself more “ Moral” ....unfortunately , God is not looking for “ moral” men....

He is looking for DEAD Men—— “ DEAD in trespasses and sins”......He Wants to take them and impart “New Life” into them.....changing them from the inside out.....

Man can try to beat the outside of the cup into Submission— he can change.For awhile.Only GOD can Transform the “ inside of the Cup” ......and THAT is what is most pleasing to Him.....Everything else can be positive or negative , but they are all just “Dead Works” in the final analysis......

Any Obedience is better than Disobedience, but if your “ Obedience” is not a Natural One, one That is Driven by an Engine called “Love” , which came from Resting in the Gospel Of Grace ....a “ Rest” that comes from knowing that you are Totally Forgiven for ALL of your sins.......
You’re just kinda “spinning your wheels”.....it’s better than nothing, but it ain’t impressing God....

In the End , God is not so much interested in what YOU do—— He is interested in what He can do THROuGH you....

This kinda stuff ain't for those on a diet of Milk.....Bottle Feeders will not “ get it” .....we must endure these types , but we don’t let them determine Doctrine and try to rule the Church—- OR Forums...

Every word you say will be held against you on Judgment Day! Slithering filth!
Your doctrine of devils! Repent!

GracePeace

May 4, 2021
Southwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you might want to clarify your doctrine....Ahhhh?
I abhor their rejection of Scripture, their "reassignment" surgery they perform on It, BUT I have seen that many of them know God--and in many cases BETTER than anti-OSASers. We should learn from them--while fulminating their errors.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I abhor their rejection of Scripture, their "reassignment" surgery they perform on It, BUT I have seen that many of them know God--and in many cases BETTER than anti-OSASers. We should learn from them--while fulminating their errors.

You are 38 years old, you cannot be that naïve? News Flash....Satan knows God....film at eleven!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
IOW, you can sin all day, every day and still believe you're saved like a good OSASer! But you believe unbelievers go to Heaven, also.

Grace sure isn’t “ fair” in the eyes Of men, is it? Try to learn to deal with it.....

“ Even If we are Unfaithful—- HE REMAINS Faithful”..... show me how to “ get around” THAT Verse and perhaps we will be in agreement....

A person who dies , NEVER having Trusted Jesus his entire life—- he is damned.....no doubt about it.....but what about a guy who actually DID Trust in Jesus But later got Confused, fell into Error or got seduced by Bad Teaching like we seeing in here everyday.....perhaps there is hope for that Poor Guy....I think Scripture indicates that that is the case.....I realize that this “ flies in the face”of most of the things we have been taught all of our lives in our Churches....
Nevertheless.....I can’t dismiss the verse I quoted ( and yeah, I am aware of the verse before it....THAT verse is for Utter, Lifelong, Christ-Rejectors.....those to whom the Gospel had ALWAYS been “ Foolishness”), because the Gospel is “ Foolishness” to those that Perish.....

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Grace sure isn’t “ fair” in the eyes Of men, is it? Try to learn to deal with it.....

“ Even If we are Unfaithful—- HE REMAINS Faithful”..... show me how to “ get around” THAT Verse and perhaps we will be in agreement....

A person who dies , NEVER having Trusted Jesus his entire life—- he is damned.....no doubt about it.....but what about a guy who actually DID Trust in Jesus But later got Confused, fell into Error or got seduced by Bad Teaching like we seeing in here everyday.....perhaps there is hope for that Poor Guy....I think Scripture indicates that that is the case.....I realize that this “ flies in the face”of most of the things we have been taught all of our lives in our Churches....
Nevertheless.....I can’t dismiss the verse I quoted ( and yeah, I am aware of the verse before it....THAT verse is for Utter, Lifelong, Christ-Rejectors.....those to whom the Gospel had ALWAYS been “ Foolishness”), because the Gospel is “ Foolishness” to those that Perish.....

Trusted Christ to embrace evil? I am sure Satan sings songs to that day! Evil incorporated? The heart of the evil one.
If evil goes to heaven, what is hell for? Repent of this doctrine of Satan.

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every word you say will be held against you on Judgment Day! Slithering filth!
Your doctrine of devils! Repent!

Somebody call 911 !! This guy’s gonna bust a vein!! Have you considered switching to a DE- Caf?

Perhaps this will calm you down....”Love God and live as you please....” Invest in a “Thinking Cap” sometime after you calm down.....THAT little quote requires some DEEP Thinking.....Turn That Cap On “high”......that would be a good setting for you....

Reactions: HisLife

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Somebody call 911 !! This guy’s gonna bust a vein!! Have you considered switching to a DE- Caf?

Perhaps this will calm you down....”Love God and live as you please....” Invest in a “Thinking Cap” sometime after you calm down.....THAT little quote requires some DEEP Thinking.....Turn That Cap On “high”......that would be a good setting for you....

Oh no calm as can be....watching an old John Wayne movie.
You are as evil is....evil is as evil does....
Repent!

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must now take my leave...gotta get a good night’s sleep....
Got TONS of Sinning to do tomorrow....
Been considering going to the Mattress Store and secretly tearing off those labels that say, “ Do not Remove under penalty of Law “..... yes, I have to admit....I am Satan Incarnate.....Lol....

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, I personally like Calvin, and do believe that once a man is truly saved, he cannot become unsaved. Can "Christians" fall away, and be lost? Yes. But not all "Christians" are truly saved. Peter exhorted Christians to "make sure their calling."

2 Peter 1.10 Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble.

Yes, Christians can be filled with the Holy Spirit, and believe in and teach the truths of God's living word. They can even be prophets. However, to be saved, one must be "born again"--not just experience the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

Judas Iscariot experienced the power of the Holy Spirit, and Jesus considered him a child of Satan. All 12 disciples of Jesus were sent out, two by two, to perform miracles as a sign of the impending Kingdom of Messiah. I feel sorrow for the bloke who had to share company with Judas on this mission from Jesus!

So it's clear that even those who experience the powers of the age to come still may not have gotten truly saved. To be "born again" means to give up your life on this earth for a new life from heaven. We swear our devotion to Christ, instead of to ourselves. Even if we backslide, or fail at times, when we truly choose in our heart to make Christ our lord, we are saved. Period.

It remains important for us, however, to continue walking with him in righteousness, so that we are not ashamed as his Coming.

1 John 2.And now, dear children, continue in him, so that when he appears we may be confident and unashamed before him at his coming.

You can probably look at the posts on this thread and see you have many to convince, lol.

I don't pursue it, said my part and got out. But you have many allies.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews is a very deep topic. There is no consciences as to who wrote it or who is was to. The word Hebrew or Jew does not appear anywhere except the title and I do not remember if they know where that came from. The subject matter would be highly offensive to the Jews. The book speaks a lot about Christ being a High Priest of the Order of Melchizedek which would be offensive to the Jews on a few levels. It is one of two books that uses the word enlighten....a few mysteries.

So drawing conclusions from it can be a little iffy.
My fav. Book..It teaches why one should move forward in faith and go on toward perfection. I do not see it as iffy but straigt forward. It states the old and why the new is better.....

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
GOD WANTS TO SAVE THE WHOLE PERSON

And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

The question is How is that done?

First, what did you trust as the foundation?

Meaning:

What Gosple did you hear?

Did you hear: if you believe Jesus died for your sins, was buried and rose that you would go to heaven when you died?

Or

Or after it was revealed to you who Jesus was:

To trust Jesus for in Him you would find everything you need including forgiveness of sin?

Which one was it for you?

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL A little trivia for you.....sin and sin some more is the path to hell.

No Trivia here : Jesus “ Took Away The Sins Of the world “ 2000 years ago”...... nobody goes to hell for Sinning......all souls in Hell are there because of Unbelief....even Hitler’s Sins were paid for at the Cross......he is damned because he never “ cashed in “ to what had already been done for him....

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well it's great that you say I can NEVER be unsaved if I'm wrong. Wish I could say the same about you.

Last edited:

BloodBought 1953

Jun 3, 2020
Portsmouth Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it's great that you say I can NEVER be unsaved if I'm wrong. What if YOU are wrong? Unbelievers don't go to heaven no matter how much you STRETCHHHHH the truth! And you will have blood on your hands of those who go to Hell because of you.

To my knowledge, nobody gave me the power to determine who believes and who doesn’t....it’s all up to God....

The story of Lydia, the Seller Of Purple , illustrates what happens—- the Gospel is preached, but it takes God to “ open the heart” of the listener that goes on to believe it....If you have a problem with this , take it up with God—- not me....BB does not open hearts nor does he close them....no matter what he says the consequences might be...nobody is saying, “ well, I think I will become an Unbeliever now because BB said I might not go to Hell because of it”..... get real ....

Reactions: GRACE ambassador

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture reference plz

Gods Spirit "WITH" you.
Gods Spirit "WITH you and IN you...
BEGINS WITH THE OT...and the Hebrews...continues with the TRIBES of Israel....and LASTLY the Gentiles.
(SAME METHOD...Begins with the Gods Spirit "WITH" a man WHO IS BELIEVING in God...
Gods Spirit "STOPS BEING WITH a man WHO STOPS BELIEVING..)

Is a Study of numerous Scriptures...
OT Scripture Begins teaching men, about Being "with" other men, families, aquaintances, animals. Something Familiar men can comprehend "what WITH means".

Example:
Gen 9:12
[12] And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations:

OT Scripture then Begins teaching men, about God being "with" men.

Example:
Gen 48:
[21] And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.

OT Scripture then Begins teaching men, about God NOT being WITH men...AND WHY

Example:
Numb 14:
[43] For the Amalekites and the Canaanites are there before you, and ye shall fall by the sword: because ye are turned away from the LORD, therefore the LORD will not be with you.

Example:
2 Chr 15:
[2] And he went out to meet Asa, and said unto him, Hear ye me, Asa, and all Judah and Benjamin; The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

Moving on into the NT ...
First to the Jews....then to the Tribes...Lastly to the Gentiles.

Jesus, arrives...seeks Jews, (men to hear, learn, believe Him. Continue preaching)...
Jesus "With" you (Jews).

Example:
John 7:
[33] Then said Jesus unto them, Yet a little while am Iwith you, and then I go unto him that sent me.

Jesus teaching the Spirit "with you" AND "shall be in you".... Applies to the man (Jew and Gentile) WHO Knows the Lord God

Example:
John 14:
[17] Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

A man WHO KNOWS, the Lord God, Hears, Learns, Believes ...
* The Lord God IS "WITH" that man.
* If the man Stops believing...the Lord God, is no long "WITH" that man.
* If the man Continues Believing....and Confesses Heartful Belief...the Lord God remains "WITH" that man, and the Lord Gods Spirit "enters" "INTO" that man...Once and For ever....(will Never Leave that man).

* John 14:
[20] At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
* Matt 28:
[20] Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The Day Jesus' Disciples KNEW, His Spirit was "IN" them.
* Acts 1:
[5] For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.
* Acts 2: 1-2-3-4
[4] And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost...

* Any man thereafter...Hearing, Learning, Believing; then: the Lord God is "WITH" the man.
* If the man CONTINUES Believing: the Lord God Continues being "WITH" the man.
* If the man STOPS Believing; the Lord God "LEAVES" the man.
* If the man CONFESSES Heartful Belief; the Lord God Remains "WITH" the man AND the Lord Gods Spirit enters "INTO" the man...and REMAINS for ever.

OSAS Applies to ANY man "WHO"...
Heard, Learned, Believed, Continued Hearing, Continued Believing, Heartfully Confessed Belief and Received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit....Forever...the Lord God IS "WITH" and "IN" that man....and that man "WITH" and "IN" the Lord God....and that man thereafter called;
*Converted
*Saved
*Born Again
*"IN" Christ.
* Rom 7
[5] So we, being many, are one body in Christ, and every one members one of another.

The importance of Understanding the difference Between "WITH" and "IN"...
IS:
Men "ONLY" "WITH", can fall away.
Men "WITH and IN", are secure forever.

* Men AGAINST "OSAS" preach Against "OSAS" on a "FALSE PREMISE".
* Their FALSE Premise is Preaching:
The Spirit of God..."IN" a man can Leave a man.

When the FACT IS:
The Spirit of God "WITH" a man CAN Leave a man....
BUT...the Spirit of God "WITH" and "IN" a man WILL NEVER LEAVE a man...

Glory to God, His Word is Faithful and True,
Taken

Status
Not open for further replies.