Once Saved Always Saved

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s not That I don’t love you guys- I would do anything for any of you...
...it’s your DoctrinesThat I hate....I sincerely think that you are ruining Newbies and shipwrecking the Faith Of many.....I could be wrong about everything I think.....since I do not really think That is the case , what am I supposed to do......sit back and watch? What if I came in here saying that Jesus did not really rise from the dead and tried to convince Newbies in here that that was the Truth....wouldn’t YOU be up in arms? Should we try to “ Love” that person out of their Blasphemy ? Or would we do as Paul did.....kick them out of the Congregation or in this case “Forums”
Nobody kicks them out so the only choice left is to make their stay here as unpleasant as possible....” Love” all you want with Those That God has already declared “ Damned”....I won’t be joining you....God must really hate them to send them to Hell...I’m on His Side....God ain’t lovey- dovy All Of the time.....there are Seven Things He Hates and a “ lying tongue” is among them......Gospel Perverters are Liars....
There are so many of your posts that I want to like and then you say something awful and I can't. Don't you see that unlike God, we (depraved) humans have to separate the sin from the sinner? Vengeance is the LORD's, BB. :)

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And they are not worried about those that preach False Gospels.....strange...
It's all sharing opinions, fond, worried, all that, I don't put much into it. And I wonder how much is said just for effect. A lot, I think! And that's just my opinion, it means very little, if anything at all.

Much love!

Reactions: HisLife

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have told you the Truth about how you are wrong....you know it....you ignore it...you continue with your lies about my Doctrine .....smart viewers will see through your on- going Lies and I ain’t explaining myself to you anymore.....yes, smart people know what I am teaching and understand it....I can’t do anything to open your eyes .....only God can.....I will continue to pray for you .....you are at the point now that you are “ willfully Sinning” by lying about me....repent of this sin before you die, lest you go to Hell!
Haven't you been saying sin does not matter to the believer's salvation?

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Or until we come to trust that He has given us power over our fleshy passions, even though they not be silent.

Much love!
Okay I see how you view it. I view it rather as...I had not received because I had not yet asked because I had not given up on trying to do it in my own power yet and still didn’t quite believe yet that I was as weak and awful as I truly am.

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haven't you been saying sin does not matter to the believer's salvation?

actually, no, not really. That’s how you’ve read what he says but no, that’s not what he actually says. He says more like...he has to trust God to fix him.
And he thinks you are saying trusting God to fix you is useless.

Last edited:
Reactions: BarneyFife

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes in threads like these I wonder if people just like to hear themselves talk, because nobody is convincing anybody. Just non-stop arguing, accusations and disagreements. ;)
Well I have been on the other side.
And after learning Jesus preach the Gospel of the kingdom....That it is in the mist....then
Scriptures I didn't understand fell into place.

And it is definitely a humbling experience...
Some of it is Legalism even of itself...meaning you must believe like We do otherwise you are a heathen...Which the boasting will come alive openly in the attitudes you can feel through the screen.

So I think knowledge is the key, there are others reading besides for those taking part of the argument...

And those who seek will find....In the same way I did....

I just have to learn how not to get offended easily ....and not respond to the negative...And be careful of my own words....

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay I see how you view it. I view it rather as...I had not received because I had not yet asked because I had not given up on trying to do it in my own power yet and still didn’t quite believe yet that I was as weak and awful as I truly am.
Coming to our complete helplessness turns us to rely on His strength. And we find His strength Always sufficient when we are willing to see it through.

Much love!

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels”

Rev. 3:5

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just have to learn how not to get offended easily ....and not respond to the negative...And be careful of my own words....
I find the key is in knowing exactly what I'm here to accomplish. Flesh has it's motives, spirit it's motives. God's love poured out in my heart, becoming the expression of my faith in God as I pour out love to you, a stream of living water.

That you may know the grace and mercy and love of our Creator, in a greater way than you have before, and be filled with His love, pouring out to others.

Making this clear in your mind, in your heart, then slow down before clicking Submit and make sure you are submitted.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, I think you ought to look at his argument. He says you can even go back to unbelief and it doesn't affect your salvation. Ask him.
What would impress me, not that that matters, but still, what would impress me would be if you were to accurately and fairly articulate what @Blood Bought 1953 actually teaches, in such a manner that he would himself say, yes, you understand what he is saying.

I find significant difference between the views he expresses as his, and what you express as his views.

Much love!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh, I think you ought to look at his argument. He says you can even go back to unbelief and it doesn't affect your salvation. Ask him.

Ive never seen him say that. Admittedly, when he starts caterwauling, I probably am worried about him and don’t see some of what he says, but he is all about, if I keep trusting God, I believe Him that He will finish what He started in me.

But I have seen men paint themselves into a corner to where the trust God saves you by becomes no longer necessary. The thing is, you see them trusting, despite what they say so you just shrug your shoulders and think God will correct them of it.

Last edited:

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it can have a lot to do with self-affirmations when one thinks, "I've really put it to them there!" It's the same think with social media addiction. This is my only social media, and I have to be careful myself.

Much love!
I'm a member of another Christian forum in which two people there are all about, "I'm right, you're wrong," I really put it to them etc.. You can always tell the "spiritual narcissists." They absolutely MUST have the last word in ANY argument and anything that you say to them after that is the beginning of a new argument. :D

Reactions: HisLife and marks

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What would impress me, not that that matters, but still, what would impress me would be if you were to accurately and fairly articulate what @Blood Bought 1953 actually teaches, in such a manner that he would himself say, yes, you understand what he is saying.

I find significant difference between the views he expresses as his, and what you express as his views.

Much love!

It all hearkens back to God confusing their language at Babylon so they wouldn’t understand each other! Lol.

Corlove13

Apr 30, 2021
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would no longer teach OSAS
But commitment to Jesus

Because So many people Believe they are saved
And then go on with no inward change.

And Salvation has diff applications
Saved- from treasspasses and sin

Saved- inward transformation

So most people believe you can be a Christian but do not have to be a disciple...

It's by our fruits that we are known....

But the journey is to enter His rest...
And it's a reality...

The Gospel is Jesus...

Start off teaching people to believe who Jesus is through the word and prayer. And to intend to follow.
So they can be born with new life...

Make learners...teaching them to obey everything Jesus taught...as the "great commission" says

Then He says "Lo" I will be with you always

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.