One taken to heaven and the other left to face the Tribulation...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Where in the length of the 7 year GT are the three angels message?
Well into the middle of it. Just beyond mid trib.

Don't you find it fascinating that when Jesus said the gospel will be preached in all the world and then shall the end come, that he was referring to 3 angels?

Can you see how man has falsely marketed it as themselves, for support?

I am pro missionary, but not pro satellite preacher claiming our support to fulfill Jesus' prophecy instead of the 3 angels.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well into the middle of it. Just beyond mid trib.

Don't you find it fascinating that when Jesus said the gospel will be preached in all the world and then shall the end come, that he was referring to 3 angels?

Can you see how man has falsely marketed it as themselves, for support?

I am pro missionary, but not pro satellite preacher claiming our support to fulfill Jesus' prophecy instead of the 3 angels.
How do men hear the angels?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do men hear the angels?
Verbally...

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

...and multi-lingually

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But He did, as I show in #2.
There is no scripture that says people can or will live in heaven.

The belief in a 'rapture to heaven' before any bad things happen, is a serious deception and leaves believers open to a huge disappointment when it does not happen.

The church is not going to face the Grt Trb.

Reactions: Truther

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Tribulation is not the wrath of God.

""""In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord,""

Notice that the wrath poured out during the Grt Trb, is related to those who obeyed NOT the Gospel.

And notice this is "flaming Fire" "taking VENGEANCE".

That is Jesus taking VENGEANCE...

I think you need to read an actual Bible, charismaticlady... as your deceiving commentaries are not good for you, for a long time now.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
""""In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord,""

Notice that the wrath poured out during the Grt Trb, is related to those who obeyed NOT the Gospel.

And notice this is "flaming Fire" "taking VENGEANCE".

That is Jesus taking VENGEANCE...

I think you need to read an actual Bible, charismaticlady... as your deceiving commentaries are not good for you, for a long time now.

I read the Bible. Do you think that is a commentary.

Revelation 2 and 3 are 7 letters to the Church. The Church will have to "overcome" during the GT, and be martyred. But some will be protected and will be "alive and remain to the coming of the Lord."

18 “And to the angel of the church in Thyatira write:

The Son of God, who has eyes like a flame of fire, and His feet are like burnished bronze, says this:

19 ‘I know your deeds, and your love and faith and service and perseverance, and that your deeds of late are greater than at first. 20 But I have this against you, that you tolerate the woman Jezebel, who calls herself a prophetess, and she teaches and leads My bond-servants astray so that they commit acts of immorality and eat things sacrificed to idols. 21 I gave her time to repent, and she does not want to repent of her immorality. 22 Behold, I will throw her on a bed of sickness, and those who commit adultery with her into great tribulation, unless they repent of her deeds. 23 And I will kill her children with pestilence, and all the churches will know that I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds. 24 But I say to you, the rest who are in Thyatira, who do not hold this teaching, who have not known the deep things of Satan, as they call them—I place no other burden on you. 25 Nevertheless what you have, hold fast until I come. 26 He who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations; 27 and he shall rule them with a rod of iron, as the vessels of the potter are broken to pieces, as I also have received authority from My Father; 28 and I will give him the morning star. 29 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches.’

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Verbally...

6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,

7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

...and multi-lingually
How do you think having an angel fly over shouting; will be received by people?
They will be terrified and we know that is not the way the good news of the coming Kingdom will be proclaimed. Isaiah 66:19 plainly states it will be people who have survived the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, who will do it; The 144,000.
They will go out in pairs, just as they did in Luke 10:1-10

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How do you think having an angel fly over shouting; will be received by people?
They will be terrified and we know that is not the way the good news of the coming Kingdom will be proclaimed. Isaiah 66:19 plainly states it will be people who have survived the Lord's Day of fiery wrath, who will do it; The 144,000.
They will go out in pairs, just as they did in Luke 10:1-10
No, these 3 angels will simultaneously speak to every individual, in every language.

All human beings will simultaneously know what the gospel of God is and not to take the mark.

This will cause such fear on earth that there will be a massive push back against the mark.

These angels preaching right before the end, are the revivalists of the Great Tribulation, and will reach the ends of the earth with God's word.

This makes Jesus' prophecy(the gospel preached into all the world...) legitimate.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
No, these 3 angels will simultaneously speak to every individual, in every language.

All human beings will simultaneously know what the gospel of God is and not to take the mark.

This will cause such fear on earth that there will be a massive push back against the mark.

These angels preaching right before the end, are the revivalists of the Great Tribulation, and will reach the ends of the earth with God's word.

This makes Jesus' prophecy(the gospel preached into all the world...) legitimate.
You just ignore the plain statement of Isaiah 66:19, which tells us the Lord will use people He selects out of all the Christians gather in the holy Land, to go out and proclaim the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus.
Luke 10:1-10 is the precursor to this.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just ignore the plain statement of Isaiah 66:19, which tells us the Lord will use people He selects out of all the Christians gather in the holy Land, to go out and proclaim the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of Jesus.
Luke 10:1-10 is the precursor to this.
Stick to the book of Rev when interpreting it.

"Good advice Truther".

Thanks.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore the OT Prophets? Bad advice, Truther.
I can think of a few more suitable avatar names for you.

You still here wasting your time with these people? Time is short, and if I were you, my patience would be short as well with anyone being willfully dense to what is plainly stated. Time always tells the truth, and they will find out soon enough what really happens. The O.P for instance claims we are going to heaven, to reside in New Jerusalem, when John clearly says the opposite, that God is instead coming down from heaven with New Jerusalem in hand to live in the midst of his creation on the earth to come. Meanwhile, they still want to be willfully dense about even THAT. A war will eventually break out in heaven between Michael and Satan, yet they are still here spreading this garbage of a rapture as if there is something up there to look forward to. If people want to be in the midst of the carnage that is soon to pop off, knock yourself out. I'm keeping my black behind right here where God wants me.

giphy.gif

Reactions: Nancy

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ignore the OT Prophets? Bad advice, Truther.
I can think of a few more suitable avatar names for you.
The way you redefine Rev with O.T. verses is bad eschatology.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
The way you redefine Rev with O.T. verses is bad eschatology.
Revelation is an expansion and explanation of all the Bible prophesies. It is the only Book that give us the correct sequence of events.

Your comment is personal, without any backup. I challenge your beliefs and you have no Biblical recourse, just accusations.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation is an expansion and explanation of all the Bible prophesies. It is the only Book that give us the correct sequence of events.

Your comment is personal, without any backup. I challenge your beliefs and you have no Biblical recourse, just accusations.
No, Rev is only an expansion of SOME O.T. prophecies.

For instance, we see Rev 19 and Zech 14 depict the same event, but all prophecies of Christ's millennial reign are broadcast from Gen 3 to Malachi, with only a teency passage of His reign depicted in Rev.

So, if you want to see the greatest details of the Millennial reign, read the O.T.

It is forbidden to use the Bible to "word/scripture swap", as the preterist does.